the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SONGS, SYMBOLS, WORDS within WORDS, etc., etc.,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SONGS, SYMBOLS, WORDS within WORDS, etc., etc., Empty
PostSubject: MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SONGS, SYMBOLS, WORDS within WORDS, etc., etc.,   MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SONGS, SYMBOLS, WORDS within WORDS, etc., etc., Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 pm

GOOD, BAD, or INDIFFERENT.....

I tend to LOOK 4 and "store" for possible future use..... "meanings & or meanings within meaning"..... of amost ANYTHING.... that fits into "MY RELATED INTENTION TO DO LIST"......

The GOOD, BAD or OF NO IMPORTANCE... about such.... pehaps... is that I tend to GIVE meaning to things.... which may or may not have importance TO OTHERS... EVER??? (I do not know and do never wish to imply such)!!

Like the "statement that MORPHEUS said to NEO"... after NEO was told that "HE WAS NOT THE ONE"... by the ORACLE:

Upon NEO's attempt to so share "what he learned", MORPHEOUS' statement to him was (I believe very perfect)

"THE INFOMATION WAS FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE"!!!

Thus.... PLEASE KNOW.... I HIGHLY BELIEVE IN ......... THE ABSOLUTE PERFECTION OF SUCH..... IN RELATION TO .......... HOW EACH OF US.... SO GIVES MEANING TO ANYTHING!!!

With .... ABSOLUTELY... NOTHING...... having "ABSOLUTE" meaning .... in of or all by itself.....

.... 4 THE MEANING OF EACH AND EVERYTHING..... will ALWAYS be (to me).......

... VERY VERY specific..... TO THE INDIVIDUAL!!!.....

THUS.... GOOD, BAD, or INDIFFERENT....

I may "at times"... go overboad in regards to one of my favorite Sacrates quotes:

"THE UNEXAMINED LIFE... IS NOT WORTH LIVING" -Socrates

.... WHERE I DO SO.... EXAMINE THINGS...... PERHAPS.... A LITLE TOO MUCH.....

...& THUS... PLEASE KNOW..... the meanings I give things..... may very much be....
... very specific..... to what I may or may not need to know... ON MY OWN SPECIFIC PATH ? (I do not know)..

Thus why.... I wish to ensure... no ONE in the group ever places the meaning I give something... to be of more value.... than the meaning .... THAT IS PERFECT FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU... "how so ever each and every ONE of us".... so interprets ANYTHING!!

Thus, with this being SAID.... THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE... FOR ALLOWING ME SUCH ...
FREEDOM of EXPRESSION... where no ONE of us needs to be 100% right on any statement or suggestion of meaning!!!

Blessings.... in what every ANY OF US.... are up to.....
love
Steve :)
Back to top Go down

MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SONGS, SYMBOLS, WORDS within WORDS, etc., etc.,
Page 1 of 1