the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what i have finally figured out...?

Go down 
+5
Reunite
Somamech
skywatcher
WineHippie
sky otter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

what i have finally figured out...? Empty
PostSubject: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:32 am

cheers

Hi guys
wow to how everything really does move....i think i have finally figured out all the glitches in this computer just as the new computer is being deliveried.. too funny doesn't that just figure.....it's a long story so lets just go with me thinking i needed to step away and then made it happen by crashing the computer...manifestation at it's quirky best, huh.....

i think this will probably be a bit on the rant side..so that is fair warning..run while you can lol!

first off i have missed you guys group-hug

it's been an interesting few weeks for me...forced by rain to be in and no computer and to finally sit and think and look at all kinds of stuff!
a few things i have come to..for me..so no push what-so-ever to toss this stuff on anyone..just some random life defining thoughts for me..

wellllllllllllll, you guys know how i luv the researching of stuff..any stuff..mention something and i go harring off to look up more..

now what if
everything we can read..bible, medical, physics..all of it..what if it has all been spoon fed to us to see what we do with it?????????
what if nothing you have ever read was the truth? or even a half truth..maybe just a grain to get us to face a certain direction and the
next bit spoon fed to see how far we go in that direction?
what if all the stories about creation were just that..stories...hummmmmmmmmmmm scratch fed to the human collective that we are a part of
now
what if we stopped believing all of it.... moon walk then we would have to come up with something..wouldn't we????????????

what if we really don't have meat suits attached to us but have been led to think we have.. scratch
i can't remember where the distinction of mind and brain was made..but one is the story teller par excellence

now a small switch of direction
and
what if
the floods, hurricanes, and all the other weather stuff..wasn't the work of mad nut job whoevers....

what if
it was mother earth telling us stupid humans to move..the places having problems now are where you need to get away from

what if
we actually took charge suprise clap

well after those thoughts and some others..i have decided that
i don't need to have those FACTS pushed down my throat (if i have one)

i have decided that my purpose for being here was to celebrate the new calibration of the planet
to be in joy to elevate the energy needed for this change
so i wasn't too far off by being in joy as much as i could
but only now
i have stopped listening to others and am hearing my own voice more clearly

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

while i missed you guys i am grateful for the quiet

and i apologize now for not part taking in any conversations about how we are being manipulated by the nasties..
cause
we are being spood fed the idea that we have no power to be any other than we have been led to
WRONG...WRONG...WRONG
i guess in my own little way..i have stopped playing the game

be peace....be joy...be aware of our power...
wave
my love kiss of love cryingwithlaughter

ps..if i disappear again..it's just me changing machines.. help
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:42 am

"
ditto, what otter said .....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

I just wish people would open their own eyes and do some research and just not believe what is written in the media and shown on TV.

Happy awakening Mz Otter. fired up
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:01 pm

lol!

hi hippie ..hi skywatcher

thanks for the thought..and i don't want to be misleading but we seem to be cross communicating here...
lol! ..par for the course, i guess

i've been awake a good long time..i think BigSmile2

and what i was trying to communicate was that instead of doing research and looking outward
and going with the 'stories' from any side
and yelling for others to 'look out'...or... 'look it up'... or... 'check it out' ...or.. whatever
.....I was not doing that anymore
or give advice to anyone for that matter

i am going to give hugs and smiles and go back to being that 60's hippie-type and just be in joy
of being here..NOW
whatever the rest of the collective is going for...blessings in your journery./.search./.learning

my journey is complete and i revel in the reveal
and no i'm not going to stop living..but i am giong to beginning and continue the celebrating
for being here now and sharing the joy
toast
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:33 pm

The Teacher will find its Student cheers

Good to see you mate!

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:24 pm

ahhhh lil' otter is back fully refreshed and focused on the joy thing.

Don't know how many times we have to keep reminding ourselves 'All knowledge and truth lies within'

Should be a daily mantra...lol

sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:43 pm

In saying that it's still refreshing to be kept informed and entertained to avoid any traps whilst browsing the alternative media. That's why with the mountain of info out there I always pay attention to my first gut feeling.

Peace out
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:39 pm

rainbow heart

hey soma wave

hey froggie... wave

yeah i hear ya..but i have digested sooooooo much stuff for sooooooooo long that i'm pretty much done with it..filled up
no more room..no desire to hear it or comment on it any more...turned some kinda personal corner and just tellin ya all about it

the way i looked at it was

when i read this stuff and i ask myself
1. does it tell me anything new ?...except for who is doing it this time
2. is there anything i can do about it ?
3. if i share it in any way will it make the situation better? or help anyone along? or change anything?
4. does spreading the info make me feel anything good?

then the important one..for me is
5. how does it really make me feel ?....................frustrated.? angry.? ....

so why go there anymore....been at it for years..even stuaff labeled new intell is regurgitated crap

so ..i will go back to my meditation base and work from my gut for a better me and a higher vibration for all around me
does that make me batter..no way..just kinda fed up with the circles

hope that you can still tolerate my visits..but whatever i come with will be more personal than
did you hear/see this latest..hahahahahahahahahahah

we're all still going down the road..but instead of whistling in the wind..i think i'll sing...fair warning..
group-hug sunny .... flower
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:41 pm

There you are ............ missed ya bud, but having read your op yes those thoughts have crossed my mind as well, most of them.

What I have come up with is I am interested in what is being said and like to contribute but deep down I dont really worry about what is going to go down the line a bit; maybe I think that is because I have become jaded and would gladly pass to something better without having to put up with physical and emotional pain; but having said that I know there are millions worse off me and that I am being a big wimp or sook. I am trying everyday but sometimes its a big pain in the butt to be awake.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:59 pm

rainbow heart sunny

ah biggles..missed you too...i'm trying to catch up on the happenings but find i can only read part of a thread at a time..
dang..we're a sharin' bunch here... lol!

i hear ya on the pain to be awake...but wow what a ride.. to be on this abundant planet and to see the variety of so much
flora and fauna beyond belief...and if we listen the planet speaks to us...
we are soooooooooooo lucky and awesome to be here now... happy-dancing

hugv

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Welcome back Otter missed your keen eye here
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:34 am

Hi Dian!

Great to see you back. I was thinking of you yesterday and here you are!

It is great to get away from the computer at times to just be alive and enjoy life.

Being in Observer mode does not mean to ignore everything that is going on. It also means not to get involved in it either. Living in love and joy is the key.

I was thinking as well the other day.....

We live in such a FEAR based society. Right from being in kindergarten.

In school we are threatened that if we don't behave we will be punished. We are told to do well in school or we will FAIL. It is no coincidence that the ones that behave the best and get the highest marks are usually the ones with the highest paying jobs. REWARDED for their good behaviour.

In religion people are told to behave also or they will go HELL. BTW send 10% of your income to secure your place in heaven. Don't forget to hate anyone that is not of your religious faith also.

In health we are told we will die if we don't purchase the drugs produced from Big Pharma. Suppress any information that would allow self healing inexpenively.

Energy is finite and we are running out. There will be no tomorrow once we reach Peak Oil. What a crock. How about releasing the information to new technologies that are infinate in renewable.

The MSM is the worst offender. They can spin a story to slant ones perception so easily.
They usually try to report the negative side to any story.

Here is an example of how one can be manipulated in their thinking.

Let's say you meet a new neighbour. This person is very friendly, but has a few odd habits.

Now you meet up with another neighbour who asks if you have met the newbe. What you tell them WILL influence the old neighbours perception.

You could say that the newbie is very friendly and keeps the place nice and tidy. Has a good job and drives a nice car.

Or you could say the newbie seems to party alot and is always messing around outside in the yard. They work strange hours and drives this old car.

See how one perception changes!

Sorry to ramble. Nice to see you back though!!!!! wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:51 am

sunny rainbow heart

group-hug

Hi NB..thanks

Hi Mic..thanks to you too

you guys are really something..you just let me play on the soap box. soapbox . thankyoub
there is really something special in the folks here...i hope the lurkers can see it / feel it/
and want to join in...

yesterday as i turned the news on for weather..lol..luv those weather forecasts...
they were saying how main stream medicine was accepting and even using meditation
and that it worked.. wouhou cryingwithlaughter ..i am still laughing
they even had this little chart that said you didn't have to have any relegious beliefs to do it

as much as i have a firm belief that things are changing and we really will make it ..i also have finally accepted..in my own mind..that the majority of people don't even want to think for themselves..

so i will go pull some weeds and be thrilled that we chased some of those wrab-bits together
my joy today is in knowing you all here...

now i am pulling the plug and changing stuff over to the new computer..maybe i will get my e-mail back..lol...
wish me luck..if i'm not back today - you'll know i screwed this up and had to hire help..which i hate to do..
being the smart-ass know it all that i am.. BigSmile2

group-hug group-hug group-hug

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fired up fired up fired up ..got the wires all ok..now to tackle how to get my e-mail back
wow this is so fast.... wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:52 am

toast thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

smiley-face-sun-clou

crying

You could make me cry, but it felt great.

Last edited by Gerardgeert on Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Doubts obout a second post.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what i have finally figured out...?   what i have finally figured out...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what i have finally figured out...?
Page 1 of 1