the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts while watching the conference

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

thoughts while watching the conference Empty
PostSubject: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:27 am

flower

well i got to see some of most of them..watched off and on and had plenty to think about for just me
and i think that is what they are all about
how do you take the info and use it..

just some observations

when duncan was speaking and carrie called in mirimim to come up on stage
for protection..i would have laughed at it being a stunt EXCEPT before she did it i could feel the energy
and put my hands on the screen..automatically...wierded me out for a few moments

and
when wilcox was talking of the big stones all around the world..i got to thinking of what i have done
around the homestead here..i am very lucky that hubby has a big machine and he has moved big bolders
and rocks for me...
i got to thinking about it..and where they are placed and some plants..where they are placed..
and after laughing a bit..i got to wondering..who am i..or how did i come to do that and why

Lighting..i think we are all having little fires at home..they are to distract us...i know mine sure has
but
after watching and thinking about where i am and what i have UNKNOWINGLY (??) done..i think we
only need to think a bit..or meditate
we really do know more than we have given ourselves credit for

what obversations did the rest of you get..on your own selves interrogation :love-061:
givekiss
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

I`m a big Collier fan and two things that stand out for me is when he talks about the time for every individual is now to decide how they want to go forward . we all have to personally decide what exactly we are going to do in order to combat the plan they want to put forth . The ones that refuse the vaccine have to decide if they want to have their free will interfered with by being incarcerated for refusing it. My self I`m not laying down and playing the role of door mat for any one I have watched videos of people being brutalized by police for really nothing . If that takes place and I am around and feel i can stop it from happening then I`m going to do it . Like I have said before the time for being a spectator is over if we stand around and let them do it to others soon we become the next ones they will do it to .

The other thing he did and micjer has mentioned it all ready was the use of the Native prayer at the end of his lecture . Very touching and like him i too gravitate to the native teachings and way of life
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 am

Well I lost my long response, I think NB and I posted at the same time sunny I'll revisit this sky after I view Miriam and Duncan's talks.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Well sky I finally got a chance to view most of the conference. Meriam hit home with me on her talks of the gathering. It brought to mind something I read awhile ago and stayed with me as extremely important:

•TribalInk - The Kogi
When the Eagle of the North gets together with the Condor of the South, it is time for all the Rainbow Tribes of the world to get together and bring peace upon this world.

excerpt from: http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Kogi-Guardians-of-the-Heart-of-the-World

Bob Dean what can you say, he was Bob Dean. He has such a calming effect when he speaks. I only wish he would talk about some of those subjects that he won't talk about.

Duncan's talk I caught in the middle I'll have to go back and see if I missed a link, but I found it very emotional. I'd have loved to hear more about his hynosis session. I also did a double take when he mentioned that anything with "Project" to stay away from (referring to the govt projects), when he realized what he had said I had to laugh because the same thought had occured to me.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

flower

Lighting
i didn''t hear Miriam..but i will go back and listen

it's interesting what you say about talk of gathering...
a few years ago..there was talk of some of the tribes reforming and groups of folks who had worked for the betterment of the earth re-grouping to finish or continue the job...
i'm not sure if that is what you meant
but
today as i worked in the garden getting some stuff done for fall and letting my brain replay whatever it felt like replaying
i thought we - here- at this forum - may be one such group...
not reforming in person..but re-forming just the same to give strength and hugs to each other in whatever area we have picked
to work in...that thought felt good...

but i think that acceptance of ALL just isn't going to cut it..there are some who just refuse to play nice or go away
so what is to be done with/to/for them???????????????????????

up to this point i have always just blessed and released them walked away and not engaged them in any way

but one of hubby's siblings is teaching me a lesson by making me really work at a solution of what to do
in this situation..
this sibling is totally self cented and just pokes and attacks everyone, quite literally..
(yes we know the reason is a large case of insecurity)
but
there is no way to show kindness to this sibling...
she/he takes it as ammo to beat you with..stepping back doesn't work, and i refuse to yell and scream and get in he/she's face
sooooooooooooooooo just what to do..how to deal as they continue

and thinking that this is just a little hint of the world..we are just a tiny example....if one wants peace and won't engage but the other
will not stop ..just how do you work on it

i do not have the answer ..YET...but it is distracting me from being a joyous pollyanna...it is showing me another story-line
another message as to larger things going on...sigh...more work..just when i had thought 'i got it'.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Miriam addresses that topic sky, well as far as the controllers go anyway. I wasn't sure when she began if I agreed with her but the more she addressed it the more I was convinced it was probably the only way to deal with it.

Oh I see you have one of those people around you too.... lol! I have tried everything, the only thing I've found that works for a little while anyway is to visualize using my own energy cleansing techniques on them to remove the negative influence. I do this with my daughter too as she's ADHD and hormonal at 13. It's quite a challenge but it does give you that respite you need every now and then.

They seem to be the Organic Portals that the "C" materials talk about. I swear she has radar to act out everytime I begin to meditate or try to write.

Any solution has to include everyone, but they don't necessarily have to agree.

I hear you pollyanna....I'm a very peaceful person and usually try to take on the peacemaker role but I always seem to draw the most difficult personalities to me. bigw
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Well I finally was able to view Duncan's part one of his talk. I didn't sense anything except his own emotional state due to the PTSD and flooding of memories. That was very obvious and very genuine.

I think I'd have to be in the room to sense any presences, some are able to sense them through electronic media and I have in the past when they were directed at me but you seem to be more empathic that way sky.

I have no doubt what they anticipate in the program is taking place, but I also know they won't get away with it. They will try and there will most likely be chaos, but chaos always creates an unknown outcome. flower

Something about George Green always bothers me, this talk actually had some good information in it, but with all the financial victims out there why brag about your resources and how to avoid the law with the right connections and friends? This always bothers me about his interviews. I just don't buy that he's anything but STS.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 am

flower
Lighting
i have to agree with you on the george green stuff...seems kinda mean to rub it in about the money he has and how his buddies and him have all gone to a better place....they are just replacing the ptb with themselves as the 'haves' and he is being nice to the 'have nots' by letting them know...
oh well
i guess it really comes down to having to take care of you and yours first...for all of us

i am empathic and question myself on it constantly..is what i am feeling real or my imagination..some of each i think

i was very interested in the duncan interview because i had read the story and i thought it portrayed him as hiding out in a cabin in the back woods...my mistake..anyway i wanted to listen and make my own decision..for whatever reason i feel a connection to all that he speaks of and that puzzles me also...
i did think he was real and truthful and not sad at all..

i listened to alex, who everyone sems to think is really good and i think i need to do a bit more research on him..somehwere on the board i followed one of his vids to where he said he was an accountant to money and gave it all up...so how does he make a living now?? yep need to do more research

i will get to miriam today cause i have more time..i think...gotta do some maps for the boro's council and will be sitting on my assets ..lol

i do have a problem with how many folks are supposed to be missing and used as all kinds of things, by other humans as well as the multitude of aliens..boy we are just one prolific resource, aren't we..
....how could the masses miss that many gone missing and no clues..do they use some type of forget gas on the relatives or what...yet another puzzle
we are either unbelievable stupid or blind according to most of these folks..and i just don't buy it to be that...there is something else here that bears a really close look

so i go back to the 100th monkey theory that if enough of us really do "get it"..the others will automatically and then poof..changed
but changed to what and what is holding us back..besides ourselves??
oh seems to be a day of the old questions....
later
hugs
love
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:16 am

flower

ok.. just gotta luv the way it works..
went to get the miriam and got to gordon maxwell first and he sums it all up in the first minute

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2199536

strapped down
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 am

here's my rundown...

george green : agreed, he seems sorta too-financially based and presents himself as so "connected", he kinda turns me off

mariam delicado : whereas i am most open to the native american way, she does a lot of hair tossing and i was put off by her asking for money after her accident, like she doesn't believe she will have what she needs, really

duncan o'finian : he is the man, i have a bit of a crush on him because of his truth telling, principles, honor and bravery - did i ever tell you all that on our way here i sat in pahrump for a week waiting for him to show up?

alex collier : to me, he seems to have wavered since his earlier lectures/interviews, it's not that i do not believe what he has to say, but i get the feeling he is holding back

david wilcock : i find so creepy, didn't even listen

bob dean : like him, but nothing new, except for some photos, but i didn't need further proof

richard dolan : so boring, i couldn't stand it and he must have mentioned his books a hundred times - sell, sell, sell

marcia schafer : she put me to sleep

alfred webre : still need to listen

jordan maxwell : ditto
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:32 am

flower

ah Hippie

i'm laughing at us...after the first minute of jordan maxwell..oh man..i have heard all this comparison stuff before..after the first minute of we know nothing..he said nothing... lol! heck my father did this stuff when i was in grade school
well except for the mivies are our life theme he seems to go on with
and
then i just tried to listen to miriam and sorry.. when she said she follows the instructions that she has been given..i went..WHAT?????
and then she contradicted herself with ..she didn't read books or watch tv or movies and then started in about the movie district 9..
ok.. turned her off...
sigh
while i don't have a crush or anything on duncan..i felt he was the most real...who knows why

i think we are so damn close to recognizing our own power that this is just another distraction....we need to step back and sit under the tree and work to release ourselves...
i used to be able to use pieces of info from others speaking and such..but anymore is seems like a sad waste of time i don't have to spare to hear them go around in yet another circle...telling us we are making circles..
but absolutely know info as to how to change anything..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok.. back to my maps and directions and then if it stops raining..i am going out to sit under my tree... lol!

we have all the answers we just have to pull them out into the light...

hugs
hugv group-hug smiley-face-sun-clou airborne
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

well i got to see some of most of them..watched off and on and had plenty to think about for just me
and i think that is what they are all about
how do you take the info and use it..

just some observations

when duncan was speaking and carrie called in mirimim to come up on stage
for protection..i would have laughed at it being a stunt EXCEPT before she did it i could feel the energy
and put my hands on the screen..automatically...wierded me out for a few moments

and
when wilcox was talking of the big stones all around the world..i got to thinking of what i have done
around the homestead here..i am very lucky that hubby has a big machine and he has moved big bolders
and rocks for me...
i got to thinking about it..and where they are placed and some plants..where they are placed..
and after laughing a bit..i got to wondering..who am i..or how did i come to do that and why

Your great explanation in your post is a roadmap to how to recognize spiritual growth patterns that happen to all of us. Look for and expect to be challenged in what makes you comfortable, and the things that shake your world the most are the most valuable lessons.

I have learned that God will always show us how shallow we are in our thinking and that is our salvation.

Lighting..i think we are all having little fires at home..they are to distract us...i know mine sure has
but
after watching and thinking about where i am and what i have UNKNOWINGLY (??) done..i think we
only need to think a bit..or meditate
we really do know more than we have given ourselves credit for

what obversations did the rest of you get..on your own selves interrogation :love-061:
givekiss
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm

I don't know what happened in my above post of 5:53, but something did. Please read it.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 pm

scratch

Gabe
you'll have to re type whatever you said...nothing is visible on my screen except the quote part scratch

cry-blow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 am

SKY,

Your great explanation in your post is a roadmap to how to recognize spiritual growth patterns that happen to all of us. Look for and expect to be challenged in what makes you comfortable, and the things that shake your world the most are the most valuable lessons.

I have learned that God will always show us how shallow we are in our thinking and that is our salvation. It is like God always wants us to progress and move forward in our experiences in the spirit realm.

For example, one time while meditating beside a river, all of a sudden everything I could see with my eyes started flowing at the same speed the river was flowing by at. The sky, the air, the ground, the trees, everything started flowing by me and I was standing right in the middle of the scene I was looking at, and all of space/time was in harmony with me and with the river as I had unknowingly raised my frequency level through meditation to the same vibratory rate as the space/time I was occupying.

This was such a profound incident for me that it actually scared me because nothing like that had happened to me before, so all i could do was to cover my eyes and duck my head because the experience actually scared me.

I learned from that, that God is always willing to show us more, if we can handle it. That day I could not handle it and had to pray that the experience stop, because it was the most profound thing I ever experienced and I did not know how to go along with it and my ignorance and fear stopped the experience. I could only handle it for about 15 seconds.

God is totally awesome and that day I had the shit scared out of me.....LOL.

I tried to post this last night but could not for some reason. The send button refused to post what i was trying to write. I guess it is information such as this that the CIA does not like us talking about, as they will not allow us to progress in our knowledge of God/space/time, so they have to try to instill fear in us.

But there again, they lose.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 am

WineHippie wrote:
here's my rundown...

george green : agreed, he seems sorta too-financially based and presents himself as so "connected", he kinda turns me off

mariam delicado : whereas i am most open to the native american way, she does a lot of hair tossing and i was put off by her asking for money after her accident, like she doesn't believe she will have what she needs, really

duncan o'finian : he is the man, i have a bit of a crush on him because of his truth telling, principles, honor and bravery - did i ever tell you all that on our way here i sat in pahrump for a week waiting for him to show up?

alex collier : to me, he seems to have wavered since his earlier lectures/interviews, it's not that i do not believe what he has to say, but i get the feeling he is holding back

david wilcock : i find so creepy, didn't even listen

bob dean : like him, but nothing new, except for some photos, but i didn't need further proof

richard dolan : so boring, i couldn't stand it and he must have mentioned his books a hundred times - sell, sell, sell

I agree winehippie with your thoughts. I bought Miriams book right after it came out and I was very disappointed in her book.

marcia schafer : she put me to sleep

alfred webre : still need to listen

jordan maxwell : ditto
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 am

I am having trouble posting. When I hit the quote button to reply, the words I reply with are inserted into the quote.

Is anyone else having these troubles?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 am

Either we are being spiritually attacked on this forum or the government is doing something to cause chaos on this forum??????

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 am

sunny

ah Gabe..tons of thoughts all the time..lol

thanks for keeping at it to post....i went back and saw some of your words in the quote part after you said that...
wierd..

no offence, but i don't think anyone considers us a threat...i think it is just computer stuff...i don't know about you but
i do know about me and most of my computer problems are either lack of knowing what button i just pushed
or pushing the wrong button period.. lol! i just laugh at me and try to remember next time not to do the same thnig
my learning curve on the computer is a very long one...

as for your river experience..good one...i did learn long ago when i was tired of being afraid to ask questions
it mostly works but every now and then it is just me and some wierd new thing going on...
my first question is ususally
ok..whose in charge here and just what is going on
and then i yell' ok..why?"..hahahahah...
i can't say that i hear actual words in answer but somehow someway i get the knowledge i need..most of the time
and then i need to have the presnce of mind to pay attention..

right now i am coming to the conclusion that all these talks and things are all distractions..that some of the info is useful
so we need to start using what we can of it on our own selves

and
i am feeling that we now need to be more aware of just who the hell we are and flex some mental muscle in finding and focusing our power/s...
we have the knowldege we need now we have to do the work in bringing our selves to the line for the starting gun...
very like a competition..but with much more at stake..

it's kinda like trying to capture a butterfly..they just flit away time and time again but if you stand still and hold out your hand..
they may come and sit on your finger...

thoughts while watching the conference Hpim1011
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Sky,

Your butterfly picture reminds me of a time way back in 1980. I had just been healed from a disease that the doctors said was going to kill me in 6 months.

I got real excited and very zealous to tell someone my testimony of how I was miraculously healed and how I found out that God is real because he healed me and I saw him when he did it.

I was so full of love for life and busting out almost to tell someone all about it, so one day while I was sitting by a large creek and praying/meditating, a beautiful butterfly came to me and sat down on my knee and just set there???? I silently prayed and asked, what is this butterfly doing? And the spirit said to me, he came to hear your testimony so tell the butterfly.

So I did, and after I told the butterfly my story of being healed, the butterfly flew away.

I was feeling real bad that the butterfly flew away because I did not know if the Butterfly could "see" what I was trying to say to it.

So I said to myself, "I wonder if the Butterfly could see what I was saying to it" and as soon as I thought that thought, the Butterfly landed right on my eyebrow and sat there for 3 seconds and the spirit said "he sees", and he flew away again.

Your great picture of the beautiful butterfly brought that story to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts while watching the conference   thoughts while watching the conference Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thoughts while watching the conference
Page 1 of 1