the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can someone delete this thread please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

can someone delete this thread please? Empty
PostSubject: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:26 pm

can someone delete this thread please? 177ib4

Last edited by DIVERDOWN on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ojcar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:56 pm

everything is real as a proyected construction. you ask yourself if you are under the dominion of a construction wich is not your previous location.

you are this: 2+2=5
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Last edited by DIVERDOWN on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ojcar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm

and what you expected me to post on what you said?, many have passed through what you are passing now.... let your ego accept it.

are you now under the influence of any drug?.
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Last edited by DIVERDOWN on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:54 pm

DD, I think the first thing you should do is not listen to any music for a while....that is how they get to you.

They get in our dreams and they control us. The thing to do is be aware of it. I know I posted something about a friend who got beat up and his kidneys were bruised.
Then last night I had a dream about him and he told me his kidneys were hurting!

btw, this guy's last name was Bauer (if that means anything to you as far as history goes) and he has strange BLUE eyes....I will have to explain it at another time.

We have all been controlled since the beginning of time. Some of us just became aware of it and we were finally able to connect the dots about all the players in our life.

More things will come to you. Spend time alone with NO music and just think and dream.
Stay away from the messages that they are sending......YOU have more power than you realize.
I am here for you sister.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Last edited by DIVERDOWN on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:29 pm

I guess I will have to explain a little more on other things soon.
No mothership is going to save us, we have to save ourselves by remembering who we are.

Everything was always hidden from us but now many are waking up and finding out that some of us are not from here.
I was very angry to find out how we have been manipulated....but we can put a stop to it as long as we are aware of it.
We have to know if messages or thoughts are really coming from within or from something else.

We are living in a dome controlled by the unseen. The glass has been broken and the light is coming in.
Yes, Hidden Hand is one of the deceivers. Those who call themselves special are full of crap.
But everything will be revealed soon enough.
Hang in there.....I believe that a happy and peaceful feeling is coming.

Don't let them scare you. They feed off of that.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:52 am

Ah DD. You are traveling along timelines and dimensions. You are in the same timeline as me right now. Each timeline changes the reality of things. The relationship between me and you and anyone else in this timeline is this. You think or do something which will effect what version of what timeline of me I will become into.

Whats happened is our actions thoughts have clashed in such a way that we are in the same timeline. That's all this is. When you speak to a different timeline of me you don't actually notice anything about me the timelines change but you don't notice it so you don't realize it's a different me in a different timeline. I also won't notice if I think something that directs me to a timeline of a different version of you.

Working with life consciously in this way is beyond the human experience.

Depending on what you do and think, that determines what timeline you end up in. It's timetravel and it's consciously creating the rules of reality.

Yesterday I went to the shop and notice that they moved the ticket box in a different location. That tells me what I have done to the timeline. I don't interpret it as things out of my control.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 am

Memory is actually a function of the consiousness which is different than we normally think of it.

In this timeline this is the memory we have that we have created. We use to live in a world where the world trade center was standing, and we use to live in a world where there was no hollow earth known. We use to live in a world where there was no illuminati. We use to live in a different reality of the world. Today we have created something more complicated.

Now we have John titor UFOs. Bases on the moon. Ghosts. NWO. All sorts of strange things. This is all outer manifestation of inner timeline travel. Notice how the dream gets stranger and stranger the more aware we become it changes into different things as a response to our awareness changing.

The rules have changed and the world appears different.

Think of someone you know. There is a version of them living right now where the trade center is still standing and there is no such thing as any conspiracy happening.

That's just an example. But even on this timeline there is masses of skeptics. When the skeptics start to disapear and more believers start tuning into different things and ideas things will get stranger and stranger.

Because we haven't accepted that society can be genuine. We question the logic of how it was possible. Hence the dream has changed into something different. That has added NWO effects.

Most of these changes are unconscious. I represent someone that is driving things deeper into the rabbit hole. Because that has always being the function I have chosen. And the world has being changing around me ever since I have being doing this.
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:59 am

deano... forgive me for saying this but both you and Ojcar have changed on your time away..

I dont know how to understand both of you..

I try trust me I try..

some of the things i have read what you have both posted in the last few days kinda frightens me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone delete this thread please?   can someone delete this thread please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can someone delete this thread please?
Page 1 of 1