the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more Drunvalo video's

Go down 
+3
bilderburger w/cheese
Dean Plejaren
sky otter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

more Drunvalo video's Empty
PostSubject: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Drunvalo
four 10 minute each videos from aug 2008..interesting....hope this is the right place..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I20GCXt5iJ8
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 am

Haven't herd of this guy. Just took the effort of googling it to find out who he is to see if it's worth watching this video. (data limits on my computer)

Drunvalo wrote:
For twenty-two years, the angels have asked that I teach people in a direct manner through workshops, lectures, seminars, and books. It has been a wonderful, spiritually-loving period of grace for me. Hopefully my experience has helped many of you in the world to remember your original connection to God and all life, everywhere.

Here is my opinion on this guy just at a first glance without watching the video....

It does sound like a business a career path to me. I see it as a service that I don't need. This kind of thing to me is not needed. We can research and study ourself there is already tones of resources out there for this that is way cheaper and better quality than what he is offering on his site. For beginners it might even be misleading such as left and right brain he is talking about here. From what I can see his services are almost obsolete to one who is genuinely seeking. When we make the effort much more is avaliable. Now salesman can present things really convincing as they know how to sell themself it's a skill in itself. With that in mind what substance is here really? Nothing here indicates any other main ambition than to relieve you of money through marketing a specific target audience.

His website representing him is not appealing to me it's all about advertising himself. There is no forum or agenda that I can see that is not about using knowledge workshops, and retreats for a business. And the knowledge isn't even really that good quality from what I can see on his website. Nothing particularly jumps out at me. On his website there is nothing new to keep my attention. No forum no movement just a business website. He is probably not targeting people like me but relying on people who want to escape to retreats for a spiritual dreamy holiday.

What are the main things you have learnt from this guy? I know he says he is in contact with Angels but I don't see him as anything that special. He makes out he is revealing a great secret but I've come across the Kabbalist. I know the power of dreaming. A lot of holy names and references but nothing is really here.....I've come across this stuff before in much more detail. He has even changed his name to Melchizedek. I think for reasons of being a spiritual salesman.

So I give this thumbs down. Sorry bout that....
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:57 pm

a nice, positive message for the future. phillip glass` instrumentals in the background were a bonus scene.

thanks for posting this, sky otter.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks sky otter! flower
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Oh dear, I don't think I'm going to be too popular on this thread., but I'm not here to be popular.
I'm sorry to have to put a sour note in here, but the truth isn't always pleasant and hopefully
what I suspect is only paranoia. Nevertheless, we have to be always vigilant, especially of
those we respect and whose words we take comfort from.
As a species, we have become accustomed to our naiviety in our 'leaders'., that they have our best
interest at heart..., we were/are trusting (or lazy). Let others worry, it'll be ok!
Now that we think we are aware, we listen to people that are 'outside the box'. Some are on our wavelength
and some we have an open mind to.
Now I'm not going into bloody lecture here, so I'll cut to the chase.
Seemingly nice people with charistmatic personalites and quiet manners do not always make truthful people.
We are hoping for a way out of this mess that we are in and it is all too easy to fall for people that offer us a
way out of our dilemma., I am one of those, I want someone to give me the answer and a way out!
But., I don't want to fall asleep again! To be gullible, to believe 90% of the so-called truth and have 'faith' in the
rest. It is " the rest" that has us in the shit that we are in!
All I'm asking is.., to be aware, question every line, every sentence and paragraph of what people tell you.
The majority of us do not have the time, expertise nor resources to follow up on claims made by so called 'experts' or 'masters', and just because they claim to have been 'adopted' as 'elders' into ancient cultures, has to make for
open minded scepticism.
Ok, here's the chase.
I for one have gone along with this fella Drunvalo Mechizedek with an open mind and a desire for what he is speaking is the truth. I felt disappointed when I found an Elm tree in the forest of Oak.
Hide the lie in the truth.
In his meditation technique, he suggests amongst other things, that we hold our index finger against our thumb and that the other three fingers remain free and untouching.
For experimental purposes.., hold your fist about 12" in front of you, put your index finger to your thumb.
Now, bring your middle finger up leaving the ring finger and little finger closed.
You should now have the number 6 formed.
Now bring the ring finger up and you will see the number 66 formed.
Now bring the little finger up.... thus you have 666 formed.
This is how he tells you to sit in meditation whilst thinking of thoughts of 'love' to this symbol.

I may be wrong.....but question, question, question and question again!
Check it here.
http://web.archive.org/web/19980424201823/www.brotherblue.org/libers/merkaba.htm
Here is an alternative viewpoint of the number 666; http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal13.htm#666:%20Whats%20in%20a%20Number

My love in spirit,
Tom.

[url][/url]

Last edited by pilgrim on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Quote :
Oh dear, I don't think I'm going to be too popular on this thread

Welcome to my world. Your response is correct.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Sorry, I'm going to have to decline that offer of welcome to that world,
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Lets try that again:

Welcome to my world......

(alternatives to choose: sunny , goodluck , v . dolph . grin . KwlStar_V7QXNM . respect-023 . :love-061: . bravo-009)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 am

Hey Tom, Good catch on that 666!
I agree that we don't need gurus, but you already know how I feel about following any 'master'.beingsick

In the beginning, I listened to many like everybody else, but I never felt like there was one that I trusted because I heard the nwo messages mixed in.
Yes, we have to question EVERYTHING. interrogation
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 am

hmmm....It's interesting......

People have being in a herd mentality for so long. Following following following. Now finally the lies are becoming apparent collectively for some we got this new question everything mentality which is totally 180 degrees from the herd mentality of accept everything.

Now for me I'm my own leader. I accept what I know suits me, and I question fascinating people to get wisdom. If something I see is working. I will accept it from them until it becomes evident it's not productive. Questioning and accepting.....All part of a balance.

Recently I have started to take great satisfaction (which is probably a guilty pleasure I'll admit) in saying my own truth clearly, and watching others squirm from me stating it. Or become awfully quiet. They will cling to each other for support. I don't know why it just seems funny sometimes the reactions to it. The way people react so negatively to something different like trying to create a shell. It use to make me curious, what am I doing wrong....should I be more polite.....How can I make them more at ease. Less uncomfortable. Etc.

Eventually I realized I'm a million miles away, even as I speak. They were not reacting to anything bad I was doing, like I wasn't being any less different in the social way. They were just squirming over my approach to life and my truth I was upholding resonating with that suited me in particular and it's going *woosh* straight over their head. And the only way to make them at ease, was if I had the attitude of something that was more of a regression. Ever since I finally realized what all that was about it's started to make me laugh a lot. Instead of thinking in terms of "what will make them go positive". I'm more....well sucked in you don't like it?....then that's your frequency if you suffer..... Nothing you can do except learn from the pain. Which is probably a weakness I have, a lack of empathy for it. I know truth can be intimidating.

Now if only I found others resonating on my level....And yes they will be increasing with time. Then I do believe we would go straight up into the higher dimension ascending earth into a new density. No problems at all. This is what I think a lot of people are afraid of.

In fact I think that's what's happening. More people are starting to resonate stronger higher who agree with me more.....Which is having the effect of the frequency increasing....Not that I am doing it.....far from saying that. But the frequency from all the lightworkers and starseeds here now has just had that effect of making the frequency go up.

Spiritual gurus aside....

This guy probably has the best intentions.....Living his life the best way he knows. Making a living and creating his life with his own knowledge and insights. Good on him. I would probably shake his hand and meditate with him and even agree on some things. But he's no spiritual authority in particular that stands out to me. His path definitely isn't my path. I wouldn't be his disciple he wouldn't be mine.

and yeah that was an interesting pick up about the 666 meditation....I wouldn't have picked that at all...

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:40 am

Linda wrote:
I agree that we don't need gurus, but you already know how I feel about following any 'master'.beingsick

In the beginning, I listened to many like everybody else, but I never felt like there was one that I trusted because I heard the nwo messages mixed in.

Linda,

That Ami-gi guy you confronted, who was a luciferian, also suggested meditating holding the finger in the same 666 formation. Great research pilgrim.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:45 am

Hi Tom

what you have to say is valuable advice..question everything..it is a motto of mine..even have the tee-shirt..and a button..lol

i placed the vids here cause i think they are interesting and just another person speaking what they think they know..

i have never followed anyone but i do like to read as much as possible and then let my brain/mind sift thur it all... you know like panning for gold..you have to do a lot of work and sometimes you get a nugget and sometimes you don't..
but i think you do have to look
and then you have to pick at it and look again

i feel that other thoughts and opinions can spark knowledge that we have in us and need to bring to the surface
i don't follow anyone or believe wholey in any teachings but i do think that looking them over is a good idea..
i never tried any of his methods because years ago i didn't like him much..his work with the elders intriques me to hear what he has to say....and compare it with my own knowledge and other things i have come across...
but then so does a lot of other things

some years ago i became enamored of the labyrinths and made one out in the field...it was nice to walk ..calming and the critters like to follow me thur the back and forths....but it was just a tool..nothing more
and that is what i think other peoples stuff is...
a tool for us to use to extract our own knowledge..because i think we all know everything..we just have to find a way to bring it to the surface..
and then use it

wave[left]
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:39 pm

micjer wrote:
Linda wrote:

Linda,

That Ami-gi guy you confronted, who was a luciferian, also suggested meditating holding the finger in the same 666 formation. Great research pilgrim.

Interesting, Micjer. Why am I not surprised?
That other forum hated that I exposed him and they even wiped out the ENTIRE thread so that they can bring him back to deceive the new people.

Hopefully people will be able to connect the dots on why I was banned for talking about topics they want to keep hidden.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: my post polluted drunvalo thread, sorry   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 am

Linda wrote:
micjer wrote:
Linda wrote:

Linda,

Interesting, Micjer. Why am I not surprised?
That other forum hated that I exposed him and they even wiped out the ENTIRE thread so that they can bring him back to deceive the new people.

Hopefully people will be able to connect the dots on why I was banned for talking about topics they want to keep hidden.

thinking/feeling my way through ama-gi posts, i concluded
that there was much creepiness and bullshit there...
they keep saying on the other forum that he/she left cuz
they weren't treated well. seems to me ama-gi stopped
posting because he/she could not answer questions, kept feeling
attacked. i think a person feels defensive when they are unsure
or not confident or lying. seems pretty clear to me...

so

my banishment was lifted, i went to AV to see what was up

michael said i could have an explanation of why i was banned
if that is what i wanted

i said, nope, don't care, i would be more interested in why
you lifted the ban...

no answer

then the smurf K-Maro stepped in for the attack - both michael
and K-maro used similar language, saying i came back
for personal selfish reasons and that i had a victim mentality
and that i should apologize

which brings me to my theory... which i was gonna keep private
but decided to put here after all:

michael and the smurfs are the same person - he
is a multiple personality, either contrived or genuine

the smurfs get to be nasty and vile and threatening
for michael when he has to keep up appearances
of an objective admin - and sarael loves the cutesy
smurfs - the woman who spouts righteousness actually
condones the smurf evil, makes ya wonder why?

michael sets'em up, the smurfs takem down

it's a weird game, and since i like to win at the games i play,
first i need the rules stipulated... then i can form strategy...
but for their game, they don't tell you the rules, they just
makem up as they go along, so i ain't playing, the game is
rigged

i just do not understand why some otherwise intelligent-seeming
people accept the smurf behavior without question

oh well, not my problem anymore, and if it ever was, it
was only to warn others or to be an example - i'm done

back to survival in the moment, much more worthy stuff,
if you ask me
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 pm

sunny winehippie
i had to go check affraid .. it seems they are here more than we are there lol!
and a few really have some knives in hand looking for a convient back to park it in.. swordsman ..gezeeeeee
whitecrow and zorgon and the smurfs..yikes :can't understa
poor mikie..a wife and board folk poke at him...
hope he comes out ok abductedg

ok.. cookies and files and history all cleared..kinda like washing your hands after playing in stuff

glad you are over it flower

gotta luv those smilies love
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:50 pm

WineHippie,
Glad you saw through all the BS....knew you would clap

Makes you wonder WHY they also nuked all of my postings.....

They lifted the bans on those they thought could still be controlled and/or brainwashed.
Plain and simple.

Thank goodnesss we can see the game they play and we have our own place to discuss what is real and what is fake.
fly-away
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:26 pm

sky otter wrote:
I had to go check it seems they are here more than we are there. And a few really have some knives in hand looking for a convient back to park it in. whitecrow and zorgon and the smurfs. poor mikie..a wife and board folk look at him...hope he comes out ok

ok..washing your hands after playing in stuff glad you are over it

more Drunvalo video's But-Im-A-Cheerleader-356

Sorry I just had to combine all your smiles into one picture for you.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:07 am

wel i can't erase the picture but maybe bring back some posters with honest worthwhile opinions
so we can discuss things
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 am

Erase it? I like that lollypop picture. There's something about it. A gift. Something simple that just makes me want to go OOOMMMMMMMMM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more Drunvalo video's   more Drunvalo video's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more Drunvalo video's
Page 1 of 1