the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Blue Beam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Project Blue Beam Empty
PostSubject: Project Blue Beam   Project Blue Beam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Project Blue Beam

Strange Sky Phenomenon(eyes) Project Bluebeam?
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Project Blue Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Blue Beam   Project Blue Beam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 pm

here is one example how they will mess with your MIND and everyone around you...

Ufo sighting ? cross in the sky - Russia 2008
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/16997/Ufo_sighting___cross_in_the_sky___Russia_2008/
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Project Blue Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Blue Beam   Project Blue Beam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:49 am

Hello Diverdown,

I know that blue beam technology is real, but that cross video looks real. It is the right time of day to see something like that, sunset and the cross on the close up view is lighted in an uneven way such as you might see by the real sunset light.

I noticed also that they did not seem to want to show it for very long, and if it was a government op or practice of the blue beam technology they would have left it up on the screen longer for all to see real easy.

The lighting shows me it was a real phenomenon and their lack of showing it all over the world on their controlled TV systems is proof of that, if they wanted to make a big splash.

I think if it was Blue beam, it would have been showed on TV all over the world.

Besides, don't forget the "Kenites" who are the New world order hate all religions here on the earth and they would not show the cross like that just for kicks.

If they do show some religious icon in the sky it won't happen until it is time for the Anti Christ to show up in Jerusalem to make that little black op look a lot better and convincing.

Of all the world religions, the Kenites the new world order hate the Christians the most, because it is a Luciferian system.

And again I would say this, I have seen many manifestations in the sky and clouds during the last 30 years. I have seen things just as awesome as that cross in the sky and much more also.

The New world order knows that God said he would give signs in the sky's at the end of time and that is part of what blue beam is designed for, to bring in the "confusion" factor, so that when people see their blue beam projection they will believe it as a sign, just like what will happen when the Anti Christ shows up in Jerusalem, and or the aliens or for both.

Also remember that Russia is on the "outs" with the New world order because Putin kicked all the New world order types out of Russia and put some of them in prison as well when he nationalized the oil industry a few years back.

The New world order hate Putin and want him dead. I do not think that Putin would let them practice their blue beam shit in his country.

That is why the New world order will use Obama to try to start a war with Russia during his term of office.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Project Blue Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Blue Beam   Project Blue Beam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 pm

I see that you are very educated to what is really going on in the world Gabe. It's good to see someone who has their eyes wide open and who won't be deceived.
Yes, there are already signs in the sky for those with eyes to see.
Thanks for the great post. clap
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Project Blue Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Blue Beam   Project Blue Beam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Thanks Linda,

Yes just as you probably have as well I have seen many "signs" in the sky without ever asking for them. And you are right on about "eyes to see and ears to hear" as we both know those are in short supply these days.

But I think there is more and more coming online so to speak all the time.

peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Blue Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Blue Beam   Project Blue Beam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Blue Beam
Page 1 of 1