the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings...... Empty
PostSubject: SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings......   SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

With the SHARING of MY perhaps??? Very questionable beliefs????

Here is what I posted at FACEBOOK today... that may ALSO be fun to EXPLORE HERE???

Anywho, I really don't KNOW 4 SURE... where "this"... may or may not go???.... yet I ONLY have the best of INTENTIONS related to ASSISTING us ALL.... LOOK 4 the BEST OF THE BEST in each OTHER MORE AND MORE... and LESS AND LESS.... 4 the "worst of the worst" in each other!!! love

Thus... with the INTENTIONS of this being said, here is what I posted that I also wish to share here...and PERHAPS??? ... I AM LEAVING MYSELF OPEN TO a $500 TRANSFER of MONEY... that would be VERY OK WITH ME... to ASSIST ME .... SEE THINGS IN A BETTER LIGHT????

$500 $$$ CASH $$$$ Reward for ANYONE able to give me ONE example, just ONE, where the VIOLATION of the 9th COMANDMENT... IS NOT OCCURRING... when ANY ONE of us so even THINKS another's behavior is any better or worse than ANY OTHER!! AGAIN... I ...VALUE people assisting me CORRECT any and all of my so thought "bad beliefs"... thus/so CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME 4 $500 CASH?????????

love clubbing wave strapped down toast rockin
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings......   SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 pm

OH LOL LOL any takers yet?

all my videos and views are being ignorred in my family on facebook. Sometimes I will get an answer but its wayyyyyyyyy off.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

SHARING FUN (to me) FACEBOOK postings......
Page 1 of 1