the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field

Go down 
+2
Lightning222
Reunite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Empty
PostSubject: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Here is a snipet: Click on the link to explore more

The Sun's Magnetic Field

Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field 20080510

The Sun is a massive electromagnetic broadcaster which floods the planets of the solar system with heat, light, UV radiation and electrically charged particles. The Sun itself has a magnetic field, and that magnetic field creates an "egg" around the solar system that is known as the heliosphere. The heliosphere is shaped like a teardrop, with the long, thin end of the drop pointing away from the direction in which we're travelling.

Any changes that occur in or on the Sun will eventually affect every person alive. The solar activity during this last sunspot cycle was greater than anything ever seen before. One study, authored by Dr Mike Lockwood and colleagues from Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Chilton, UK, in 1999, investigated the Sun's activity over the previous 100 years. They reported that since 1901 the overall magnetic field of the Sun has become stronger by 230 per cent. Scientists do not understand what that means for us. Some of the sunspot activity in this last cycle was greater than anything ever recorded before. But scientists claim that they don't understand what that means, either.

"Obviously, the Sun is Earth's lifeblood," said Richard Fisher, Director of the Heliophysics Division at NASA. "To mitigate possible public safety issues, it is vital that we better understand extreme space weather events caused by the Sun's activity."

ENTER
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

This seems to tie in somehow with the massive solar flare in February 2003 that Nassim Haramein showed in his lecture. The flare that diverted the orbit of the object twice the size of Jupiter.

The timeline rumour mill says that we have one more major disaster to avert I wonder if this is what it refers to?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

We are all connected to the Sun and many of us can look at it without any problem. Yes, it is the life force and just last night I had a dream about the latitude 19.47.

I felt as if the portals entering the Sun were at 19.47.

I was born in 1947 and my first memory in life was as an infant looking out the window watching a shiny object and it made me feel happy and I smiled.
I had consciousness and was thinking to myself that I felt guilty because my mother thought I was taking a nap, but all I could do was watch that glowing object.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Cosmic Rays Reaching Earth At Highest Level in 50 Years

Interview:

Richard Mewaldt, Ph.D., Senior Research Associate in Physics, California Institute of
Technology, Pasadena, California: “What we’ve measured is that over the past six months or so, the cosmic ray intensity has been about 19% higher than it was at any other time in the Space Era. We can track this back to solar minima in 1965, using spacecraft data. The amount is out of the box that we thought cosmic rays were in. It’s a higher intensity for all the elements in the periodic table that make up cosmic rays – we can measure them all the way from helium up through iron and the intensity of all of these elements has increased.

One thing that we notice is that this intensity is correlated with the so-called tilt of the solar magnetic fields. The solar wind carries out the sun’s magnetic field that excludes the cosmic rays because they are scattered and deflected by the magnetic field, which is now weaker.

On a shorter time scale, when that tilt increases, there is pattern we refer to as a ‘ballerina skirt’ as the solar wind carries the magnetic field out. It means that if the cosmic rays coming in are going along the folds in the skirt and that’s a longer distance than if it were flat.

Right now, the tilt has reduced to about 20 degrees and it has gotten much lower during previous solar minimum, down to 5 or 10 degrees. We think if the tilt of the sun’s solar magnetic fields continue to decline over the next few months or year, the intensity of cosmic rays reaching Earth will go up even more – perhaps from 19% to even 30% more than we have ever observed in the Space Age.......con't

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1624&category=Science
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 pm

affraid

oh man..

as if that moon shot wasn't enough

i'm gonna go hide under the covers

goodluck to us all...

lightbulb

hey
wait a minute
maybe this is where we flex some muscle...

:swirlb:

hummmmmmmmmmmm...can we make em miss the moon from that close... cake

please
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Quote :
hummmmmmmmmmmm...can we make em miss the moon from that close
sky said.

Perhaps we can't, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else could. Perhaps the residents of the moon might be a little on edge right now! Wonder if they have any Patriot missiles around that can take out the incoming.

warp
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Hmmm, I don't think they're just hanging around waiting for it to go off~! warp
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 am

I have been told that there are documents out there that talk of some shield which has something to do with Radar antenna arrays... still yet to find that scratch me must search harder I dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field   Solar Cycles and the Earth’s  Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solar Cycles and the Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field
Page 1 of 1