the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL      A MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ   SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL      A MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 pm

I am not sure if anyone has read this. I am so furious I can hardly type

I am giving this to my Creator after I finish posting this here. I have forward this to my relatives and friends
to pass around the world. Maybe you already know but its new to me

I recommend this article -- Under Obamacare, The Government Would Indoctrinate Your Kids. You should check this out at, http://www.infowars.com/under-obamacare-the-government-would-indoctrinate-your-kids/
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ   SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL      A MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Kudos to Chuck Norris highlighting this disturbing agenda, the government agents “well-trained and competent staff to come into our homes and teach everyone parenting practices???

He raised a very good point.. to who's values and beliefs? NWO beliefs?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ   SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL      A MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:16 pm

I notice there's no mention of corporate seduction of children with using sexually explicit advertising, censoring violent video games or music videos, this is sickening that a government would even think that they can do a better job of raising kids when they can't even balance their budget....something I have to do every month.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ   SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL      A MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 pm

LOL Lightning222 I thought of you when I was reading this because of the problems you had with your daughter at the drs office.

I listened to the people in PA on video today at the townhall meeting. The one obama atternded had to been a staged one.

This is crazy
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ   SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL      A MUST READ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm

You'll have to excuse me mnt but I'm on a tear today, something that I usually don't do. I'll check hoping to see that on youtube soon as I missed it.

I've been following this exact plan in the UK and have been waiting for the announcement here. They are proposing fining parents 1,000 lbs there, I wonder what they're planning on doing here besides trying to take the kids away? Maybe line up the parents they don't approve of in front of a firing squad????

I agree there are tons of kids out of control who need improved parenting but this is no solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ   SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL      A MUST READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECRET INSIDE HEALTHCARE BILL A MUST READ
Page 1 of 1