the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?

Go down 
+6
micjer
raulduke
Reunite
Lightning222
mntruthseeker
New World Orphan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Empty
PostSubject: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 am

I just watched a nine hour lecture done by this man and although it was long, I consider it to be literally the best lecture on the web. It hits all areas of the grid and all of these areas are research based, by physics. He developed the unified field theory. He thought it up in his house aka his van at the time, all in his head without a computer. He discovered or better yet re-discovered , the geometry for the universe, infinity in an finite space, infinity inward as well as outward. Its this 64 tetrahedron thing, aka the thing of all things. Im sure most of you know about it. Of course all of this was known by the ancients as well as the "sun gods". He was laughed at by his fellow peers for his theories with regards to blackholes. And now most of these theories are coming true. I dont know why I have never heard or read about this guy until know.

He relates this knowledge to
-the human being
-how the universe works
- cropcircles
-aliens
-ancients
-the bible
-its involvement in history
and he is very very convincing in his argument

With regards to the bible he discovers the 3D geometry around the tree of life and essentially comes up with a theory for what the term GOD really should be interpreted as. I know it sounds crazy. I dont want to give to much away bc, its one of those lectures that hits you hard with an uppercut of amazement. Well at least it did for me. This guy right now is on his way to creating the new energy movement, "free" energy movement. And the great part is , he is funny. He seems way down to earth. He also has amazing footage of planet X , the only thing is I think the footage he has of it , the tail was probably added on to it. And he also has amazing footage of a stargate and discribes how they work. And you will be very surprised on what they are, prob not. But he has footage of 2 crafts traveling into one.

Here are the links, I dont have a google video account, so I cant post them.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=nassim+haramein&emb=0&aq=0&oq=nassim#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1895475242307393956&ei=IIJ7SuzwJZSKqQP_5-DjAg&q=nassim+haramein

You gotta check this guy out.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:03 pm

I listened to an hour of this and really hate the idea that I have to pull away at this time.

I will go back to it later tonight. wow it is interesting and it is helpful for us that are really just beinning to see the light, so to speak.

thank you for sharing this info.

I love the part when he went home to tell his mother what he learned in school. what a sense of humor.....cant wait to finish this
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Nassim is wonderful to watch and his explanations are so obvious. I became interested in him about 9 months ago and watch everything I can find on him!
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Just wait until you get deeper into the lecture Truthseeker it gets harder and harder to pull away. I know he is freaking hilarious, right?
Have you watched this specific lecture Lightning?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 pm

I'll have to check the link I've been computerless for a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks for posting this lecture NWO, I will have to check it out this weekend due to your highly recommendation
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:48 am

Cool, let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:44 pm

This man is amazing. At the age of 10 his brain was in overload. One very intelligent and humble guy who explains physics in such clarity and witty humor. I've only got to watch the first couple of hours of the lecture and anticipate watching the remaining footage. I am going to forward this material on with just as much enthusiasm as yourself NWO.

Absolutey remarkable presentation, a huge thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm

NWO when you mention Truthseeker are you referring to the first link you posted the 4 hour clip?

From what I've viewed of Nassim's youtube and google clips, the Sun Gods, the Pyramids and the following are my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_aBlmq08X8&feature=related

I've only gotten into the first link for about 2 1/2 hours at least three times now....I keep starting at the beginning.

I love his explanation of the black sun and the winged globe as it relates to the Exodus story. I always questioned why the Pharoh would change his mind about letting the people go and Nassim's theory is the only one I've heard that makes any sense to me. :anisun:
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 pm

This is what I got out of the lecture so far, I have incorporated the speeding up of time, mayan calander and the holographic universe. I just wrote this and thought I would share it here.

What is one of the most fundamental laws of physics?

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If the universe is expanding - that is a radiation of electromagnetic energy, it is also contracting or collapsing - time/space folding in to singularity - the vaccum of gravity.

Time is speeding up or better put collapsing.

For years the Shumann Resonance has stayed at 7. 8 cycles per second (hertz) that is up until 1987. Some sources say we are around 12 -13 cycles per second hence the feeling of time speeding up/collapsing. Our solar system is moving through the galactic plane and will align itself in the galatic centre of the Milky Way. The mayans marked this on their calander as December 21 2012.

I should also add the Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012, so we are inbetween worlds. Since the Shumann Resonance has increased to 12 - 13 cycles per second from 1987 this is the equivalent of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours.

But then again isn't linear time just an illusion anyway??

The universe is expanding and contracting to the infinity. An important concept to take out of such related material is fractals. This defines infintity within a finate space. A fractal is 'a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts' or smaller/reduced size copies of itself.

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Hexo1-10

Every cell in our body is a fractal, it contains a picture of the whole that is interconnected to every other fractal in the universe. This is how the concept of the holographic universe comes to light. A hologram no matter how many times you cut it up into individual sizes will always contain a picture of the whole. This is how the concept of us being infinite consciouness coming from oneness is seen.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Fractals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tetrahedrans!!!!!!!!!!!! 64!!!!!
Just wait till you get to the second half Reunite.

I have not watched that one yet, lightning , the one i am refering to is the unfied field theory one. Type that in and it should come up that there are 45 videos for it, for youtube. But thanks for the link. I will definitly check it out now.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 pm

I've watched the Unified Field Theory like all his lectures it's amazing! I don't have a science background but physics is something that's always made sense to me, however Nassim gives it a whole new spin...litereally! hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

I'm up to 36 of 45 now and it became obvious that the middle sections of this link were repeated in another long clip I viewed on Nassim's lectures. The information on the giants and their skulls is new. I've seen the photos on the net but never heard of the volume information that he addresses. Seems pretty obvious when you look at the size of them.

Don't you just love the way he strikes down other physicists, archeologists and others dismissal of obvious flaws in their arguments!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Here is also the bittorrent for Crossing the Event Horizon DVD. I just finished downloading it yesterday.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/69450181/haramein?tab=summary
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Well I just finished all 45 parts. Very interesting information and theories. I'd suggest everyone watch it no matter what your beliefs and interests are there's something there for everyone!

I have watched crossing the Event Horizon it's also very good thanks for posting the link.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:34 pm

More on fractals..this was recommended on Icke's forum in the huge Nassim Haramien thread

Bruce Lipton - As Above So Below, An Introduction To Fractal Evoloution
http://video.google.com./videoplay?docid=-8950549020166531913&q=bruce+lipton&ei=FbBHSOzSAYSwrAP-kJm6DA
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 am

Just heard this guy on Coast a few weeks ago, great show. Gonna have to check this lecture out when I get the time. Thanks NWO.

Here's the Coast interview from 8/18/09

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Here is another quick lecture were he talks about us and how we are all connected and his vision of the future. awesome stuff!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Here is a preview of his dvd , "Crossing the Event Horizon".

This might get one more interested in his theories.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 am

Man I get those tingly feelings that WH talks about when I listen to the information he presents.

I loved the Neil Young song he played in his one vid.

Quote :
Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
Space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun,
There were children crying
And colors flying
All around the chosen ones.
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun.
They were flying Mother Nature's
Silver seed to a new home in the sun.
Flying Mother Nature's
Silver seed to a new home.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 pm

You know what's amazing about this information is that your meditation can go to a whole new level once you understand the fractal universe - the infinite possibility of singularity and the coriolis effect.

That screen capture above of the 3d animation of the coriolis effect in the Event Horizon preview represents the dynamics of all vibrational energy. So visualizing the top acting as your crown chakra tapping into the universe of all possibilities and the bottom as your root chakra tapping into the energies of mother earth all meeting to the middle of your heart chakra to the point of singularity, going deep within then repeating this dynamic like a fractal to infinity.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

fired up fired up fired up
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 pm

You know this is strange because I've always used this method in preparation for meditation and actual meditation. I don't know where it came from, maybe reading about Chi Gong and how you need to merge the two into balance to expand your life force energy.

Sometimes I feel so stupid but I'm glad my higher self/guides know what's best for me.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 am

I agree with the title of this thread. Simply life altering material.

It no coincidence that he has been sent to earth at this time to share his knowledge to those that are willing to listen.

Most people of his intelligence are ridiculed for thinking outside of the norm. Yet years later are considered geniuses.

He presents his info in a way that us "slow" people can understand.

The explanation of the black holes in the sunspots as stargates is outstanding and one that helps put the pieces together.

clap
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm

I first learned of his work in 2006 at school. I included references to his work for our Algonquin Creation story which is told with a shaker. This story has only been told in the teaching Lodges.

What I enjoyed about his work is that Nassim Haramein took nothing for granted and asked all the wrong questions, and kept going. My favorite of his papers is introducing the cause of spin which creates the Coriolis Effect

here is his website which offers all his papers both scientific and layman
http://www.theresonanceproject.org/research.html
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm

cheers

C2C AM Interview - Space-Time & Cosmology

Feb 3 2010

"Researcher of hyperspace, physics, and anthropology, Nassim Haramein spoke about recent phenomena in terms of the geometry of space-time, and the structure of the universe. On the topic of UFOs recently seen around the sun in NASA photos, he noted that "there is activity around the sun that can't easily be explained by conventional means," yet it's difficult to make distinctions between camera artifacts and anomalous objects. Regarding the Norway Spiral, he suggested it was likely caused by the application of HAARP-like technology, based on various evidence & effects observed in the area".

Part 1 of 12

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next