the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?

Go down 
+6
micjer
raulduke
Reunite
Lightning222
mntruthseeker
New World Orphan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:18 am

New Nissam! thanks for the update Re. I gonna have to listen to it this weekend, when I gets time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Amazing
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Fellow SIMULTANEOUS SELVES of ONE....

... THANK YOU FOR THE INTRODUCTION to Nassim Harahiem INFORMATION!!!

........... I am now VERY MUCH ENJOYING "this/his" "new to me" PERSPECTIVE and INSIGHTS!!!

....... YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME A GREAT GIFT!!! Blessings :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 am

That dude is smart, has a lot of insight. I too enjoy his videos.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Bigg's brain starts to hurt whenever I read or hear anything about this genius Nassim. But I do tend to listen and try and understand what he is talking about because if I take to someone, smart or not, then I feel spirit is letting me know whether I should or shouldn't,

If ya know what I mean. scratch

Has he lectured out in Oz. If he does come down our way I wouldn't mind going to see him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?   The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most amazing lecturer/genuis out there, Nassim Harahiem! Have you heard of him?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2