the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY

Go down 
+3
micjer
WineHippie
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Empty
PostSubject: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm

You must read this in order to believe it. The BITCH Hillary Clinton tells a foreign country they must prosecute their political leaders for war crimes.....I am serious

Below is the link from a main stream site that the author very often criticizes the US government for not prosecuting our war criminals, bush cheney and company.

Although the author is very mainstream, he is real good at hammering the establishment for their hypocrisy.

link

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 pm

"A NYT search reveals that the phrase "culture of impunity" has never been applied to the United States. Thankfully, then, Americans will probably never know what it's like to live in a country where politically powerful people are free to break the laws with impunity. According to the NYT, though, such a terrible dynamic does prevail in Iraq and Kenya."

i guess since the term has never been applied to us, we are off the hook....
doesn't get much more hypocritical than this.... oh wait, sure it does, what
am i saying? so tired of it.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:08 pm

what an article. Not only are you right about Hillary but the rest of the article is mind blogling.

I used to follow Jerry Scahil's reports and this is a very disturbing post.
20,000 men all over the world set to fight at the cross of one mans pen. scarey stuff

The what ifs shocked am I the only one picking up that this is a way of telling us something? I knew that during Obama's run the Blackwater people had a new facility in Chicago but sounds like it was really spread out. Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:16 pm

I truly hate politics, but I had to post this as it is so telling of how perverted our leadership is.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 pm

ABSOLUTELY......LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Ordering Kenya to prosecute but leave Bush and Cheney alone cause their are in her back yard . No Hillary if you can`t keep your own home clean don`t come to mine and tell me how to clean it
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:32 am

Perhaps she is trying to take the attention away from the Kenyan birth certificate that has surfaced for B Obama!!!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:50 pm

This picture does not look right!

HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY 539w10
Former president Bill Clinton and North Korea's leader Kim Jong-il pose for a picture in Pyongyang in this photo released by North Korean official news agency KCNA August 4, 2009.

Could Bill Clinton's Korea mission also help Hillary?

Ex-president Bill Clinton's extraordinary coup - having two U.S. journalists released from North Korean captivity - is fascinating after reports that his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, has been frozen out of the Obama inner circle.

Apparently First Lady Michelle Obama hated Hillary's fear-stirring primary election question about who Americans would want on the nuclear hotline at 4am.

If Hillary fixed Bill's mission, might the Clintons be positioning themselves for a third crack at the presidency should now-faltering Obama become a one-term president who has to bow out in 2012?

FULL ARTICLE

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm

I did not see that on the news reuniteR....LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

I haven't noticed anything about the picture?? snoring
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey Gabe don't you think it looks odd seeing 2 corrupt leaders who were once enemies posing for the camera with no emotions on their face? The script is changing.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Yes you are right I believe. As the lack of expression does imply a sense of doing what they are told as opposed to something of a happy occasion, like a successful mission by billery to get the women freed.

Nice observation reuniteR. And yes I would also agree that the script has more than likely changed.

There is a lot of unrest politically here about the dumb ass health care bill being put forth by Obama. There are right wing groups of lobbyists paying Republican supporters at the grassroots level to come out and cause chaos at local town hall meetings and disrupt any political meetings with the local politicians constituents.

There seems to be a new effort here to cause great disruption in all things that Obama is trying to do. And by using the local sheeple that are blind pawns, it seems the powers that be are trying to use this to stir up trouble between the sheeple of the left and the sheeple of the right and the politicians in general.

It is almost like they are trying to start serious trouble that will set some off to violence.

I definitely sense things are changing by the actions of these professional lobbying groups.

I think all people should be out in the streets raising hell toward all the politicians for what they are doing generally, but this organized effort is trying to start trouble from violence I think, and it is being manipulated from the back rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY   HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HILLARY CLINTON/JOKE OF THE DAY
Page 1 of 1