the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government   VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 am

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14439

Quote :
“Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.

I can assure you that when I was in public school in the 1960s and early 1970s, not once did I ever hear about an organization called the Council on Foreign Relations in any of my history classes. If this organization seems to have such a powerful influence on the Federal Government’s actions, why have I only been hearing about it in the past decade? Hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government   VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

hey M..ya need a job??

Career Opportunities at the Council on Foreign Relations
Welcome to the Council on Foreign Relations Career Opportunities homepage, where you can learn more about employment with our organization.

The Council on Foreign Relations is one of the most respected and influential think tanks in the world today. The staff is made up of highly talented and motivated people who are dedicated to the work of the institution.

The Council offers exceptional opportunities for individuals at all levels in their careers, from recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in international relations to skilled professionals in a service area such as development or information services.

The Council has two locations—one in New York City and the other in Washington, DC. The Council’s headquarters in New York City is located in a historic landmark townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, close to beautiful Central Park. The newly renovated Washington, DC, office is located just steps from the White House.

Please click here for details on current openings
http://www.cfr.org/about/career_opportunities/

Early history
The earliest origin of the Council stemmed from a working fellowship of about 150 scholars, called "The Inquiry," tasked to brief President Woodrow Wilson about options for the postwar world when Germany was defeated. Through 1917–1918, this academic band, including Wilson's closest adviser and long-time friend Col. Edward M. House, as well as Walter Lippmann, gathered at 155th Street and Broadway at the Harold Pratt House in New York City, to assemble the strategy for the postwar world. The team produced more than 2,000 documents detailing and analyzing the political, economic, and social facts globally that would be helpful for Wilson in the peace talks. Their reports formed the basis for the Fourteen Points, which outlined Wilson's strategy for peace after war's end.[8]

These scholars then traveled to the Paris Peace Conference, 1919 that would end the war; it was at one of the meetings of a small group of British and American diplomats and scholars, on May 30, 1919, at the Hotel Majestic, that both the Council and its British counterpart, the Chatham House in London, were born.[9]

Some of the participants at that meeting, apart from Edward House, were Paul Warburg, Herbert Hoover, Harold Temperley, Lionel Curtis, Lord Eustace Percy, Christian Herter, and American academic historians James Thomson Shotwell of Columbia University, Archibald Cary Coolidge of Harvard, and Charles Seymour of Yale.

In 1938 they created various Committees on Foreign Relations throughout the country. These later became governed by the American Committees on Foreign Relation in Washington, D.C.

Mission
The Council's mission is promoting understanding of foreign policy and the United States' role in the world. Meetings are convened at which government officials, global leaders and prominent members debate major foreign-policy issues. It has a think tank that employs prominent scholars in international affairs and it commissions subsequent books and reports. A central aim of the Council, it states, is to "find and nurture the next generation of foreign policy leaders." It established "Independent Task Forces" in 1995, which encourage policy debate. Comprising experts with diverse backgrounds and expertise, these task forces seek consensus in making policy recommendations on critical issues; to date, the Council has convened more than fifty times.[5]

The internal think tank is The David Rockefeller Studies Program, which grants fellowships and whose programs are described as being integral to the goal of contributing to the ongoing debate on foreign policy; fellows in this program research and write on the most important challenges facing the United States and the world.[6]

At the outset of the organization, founding member Elihu Root said the group's mission, epitomized in its journal Foreign Affairs, should be to "guide" American public opinion. In the early 1970s, the CFR changed the mission, saying that it wished instead to "inform" public opinion.[7]yeah, right

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

this might go in the new comedy section

[edit]Conspiracy theorists' views
The CFR and its members commonly feature prominently in conspiracy-oriented writings, such as those of anti-establishment conservatives, such as Lyndon LaRouche and Pat Robertson, as central advocates of the 'new world order'.

By way of example, James W. Wardner [5][6], claims he "exposes the evil forces behind the 'New World Order' and reveals the unholy alliances that are bringing about The Planned Destruction of America." [7]

In these writings the CFR is linked to other groups - such as the Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati [8], the Skull and Bones Society, and the Bilderberg Group - and portrayed as between them seeking to impose the 'new world order'. [9] (See also "Illuminati and Council on Foreign Relations" by Myron Fagan [10] [11]).
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Council_on_Foreign_Relations

and lots more at this one

The issue involves much more than a difference of philosophy, or political viewpoint. Growing up in the midst of the "Cold War," our generation were taught that those who attempted to abolish our national sovereignty and overthrow our Constitutional government were committing acts of treason. Please judge for yourself if the group discussed is guilty of such.

If one group is effectively in control of national governments and multinational corporations; promotes world government through control of media, foundation grants, and education; and controls and guides the issues of the day; then they control most options available. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the financial powers behind it, have done all these things, and promote the "New World Order", as they have for over seventy years.

The CFR is the promotional arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States of America. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members, and it uses its influence to infiltrate the New World Order into American life. Its' "experts" write scholarly pieces to be used in decision making, the academics expound on the wisdom of a united world, and the media members disseminate the message.

To understand how the most influential people in America came to be members of an organization working purposefully for the overthrow of the Constitution and American sovereignty, we have to go back at least to the early 1900's, though the story begins much earlier (depending on your viewpoint and beliefs).

That a ruling power elite does indeed control the U.S. government behind the scenes has been attested to by many americans in a position to know. Felix Frankfurter, Justice of the Supreme Court (1939-1962), said: "The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." In a letter to an associate dated November 21, 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt wrote, "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." February 23, 1954,
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Council_Foreign_Relations.htm

poop
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government   VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 am

Thanks Sky for the job application.

Ya I'd really fit in with this group. I don't think they would like my suggestions at their thinktank meetings. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government   VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Government
Page 1 of 1