the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JULY 28

Go down 
+6
Reunite
Northern Boy
stal
WineHippie
Linda
Gabriel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Sounds amazing Reunite!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Your story is great reuniteR. I have no doubt about joining together to make something happen. It is written in many places as well as the Bible, that when you unite, your power will exponentially increase.

exponential |ˌekspəˈnen ch əl|
adjective Mathematics
of or expressed by a mathematical exponent : an exponential curve.
• (of an increase) becoming more and more rapid : the social security budget was rising at an exponential rate.

In the Bible for example it gives this formula example.

One will put a Thousand to flight, two will put ten thousand to flight.

This is not hard for me to believe, as it makes us all stronger.

On the other hand, the Nay sayers like to divide and conquer, this is why I went to check the reference Winehippie gave me about the Fire the grid project, there is a lot of angst out there about something like this.

angst |a ng (k)st; ä ng (k)st|
noun
a feeling of deep anxiety or dread, typically an unfocused one about the human condition or the state of the world in general : adolescent angst.
• informal a feeling of persistent worry about something trivial : my hair causes me angst.
ORIGIN 1920s: from German, ‘fear, anxiety.’
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:15 pm

I just gleaned over the so called evidence attempting to back up this claim . I what I find relevant to this is unless you were in that vehicle and under those conditions how can you dispute her story . Why make it up for what reason did she plan to hydroplane off the road into the pond for the sake of enjoying celebrity status for maybe a small audience? I think not you can not plan this and yes the bodily functions slow down under those conditions it is its way of protecting itself .

We have already discussed the factor of time slowing during these types of events as time slows you begin to see more clearly that which is in front of you. We have seen that accidents which happen in mere seconds to the ones not involved seem like minutes to those in it put yourself in this condition in cold water for ten minutes and it could seem like over an hour No one other than her son was with her in the car I fail how someone other than her can pass judgment when they were not there
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Linda wrote:
You know I love and respect you brother and agree with many things that you say, but my instincts have always told me to stay away from any organized group practices.

I have heard many things about this "Fire the Grid" in the past and it confirmed why it just never felt right to me.

I do know you come from a place of love and will send out good intentions and that is so important.
We are all different and must do what we feel is right.

I send out love and good intentions whenever my spirits tells me and will never do it at a certain time when someone else has organized it.
That's my 2 cents.
Peace.

I agree with your outlook, I've always been suspicious of any organized effort of this type. Even if the people involved and the intentions are good the information is too important to put out there for anyone else's agenda. There is too much potenial to use the information against those who are working so hard for change. Just my opinion but I always get warning flags with these type of events.

I have a few questions and I am most serious about this?

What information can be used against you while you meditate privately in your home?

When you meditate, do you meditate to clear and center yourself and open a channel to your source?

Who could possibly know what you are meditating about?

Who could possibly be listening to your thoughts while meditating?

How could someone know you are meditating, when you are meditating?

Your explanation of the potential misuse of you meditating being used against those working so hard for change, Can you tell me how and who can do these things?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
I just gleaned over the so called evidence attempting to back up this claim . I what I find relevant to this is unless you were in that vehicle and under those conditions how can you dispute her story . Why make it up for what reason did she plan to hydroplane off the road into the pond for the sake of enjoying celebrity status for maybe a small audience? I think not you can not plan this and yes the bodily functions slow down under those conditions it is its way of protecting itself .

We have already discussed the factor of time slowing during these types of events as time slows you begin to see more clearly that which is in front of you. We have seen that accidents which happen in mere seconds to the ones not involved seem like minutes to those in it put yourself in this condition in cold water for ten minutes and it could seem like over an hour No one other than her son was with her in the car I fail how someone other than her can pass judgment when they were not there

Good points all around Northern Boy.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 pm

I am participating, I am taking the day off work to do it properly.

If there are people out there trying to abuse the process, then I will be adding my energy to the efforts to thwart them. This event is happening whatever is said. I observe a lot of veiled hints and hearsay concerning its motive/quality. Ultimately this is probably a good thing because it reminds us that everything may not be what it seems, but at the same time a bad thing because unexplained it can resolve down to fear and superstition (which means in my book, it gets ignored and I will go with my own intuition).

Linda's advice is spot on: decide for yourself. Thats all that counts.

I did and I look forward to joining anyone else that decides to go ahead and take the plunge.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 pm

I have never disputed her story. Many of us have also had unbelievable miracles happen in our lives.

I do know that 'they' know who and what we are capable of and that they will find a way to use our power or gifts that we were born with for their own agendas.

Some of us have discovered this to be the case in our own personal experiences and now our antennas warn us to these deceptive practices.

We can't be so trusting anymore.
Everyone must feel good about the decisions they make and not encourage others to go along with their recommendations. Ideas and actions must only come from your inner self.

I always felt that if I was a bit unsure about something, then I did not do it. I just knew that there was a reason I hesitated. You have to feel it in your gut.
But that's just me.

Everyone should always do what feels right for them.
Peace.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:08 pm

flower
yep after all the conversation it comes down to this

Linda's advice is spot on: decide for yourself. Thats all that counts.

flower
and then having said that...
some other things i/me/myself believe
i think any use of power is visible even when you do not realize that you have such a thing

i do not believe you can be taken over against your will but that you can be tricked into some things
you would not choose....so being aware and knowing just who you are is paramount

and some other things that i know
meditation in pluraity is impressive, powerful and strong
results can be felt
and because it can make such a difference in things it is a target for being debunked

so it all come s back to

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF

personaly i will be joining this one as i did the first one

cheers
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

flower
reunite
that is interesting about your body placement in that meditation

one of my yoga teachers would not let you have your feet toward him when we did meditaion as he said
that the negitive would hit him squarely...
interesting...

sunny

but glad you had the group experience...it's something i would wish for everyone

fired up
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:43 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower
reunite
that is interesting about your body placement in that meditation

one of my yoga teachers would not let you have your feet toward him when we did meditaion as he said
that the negitive would hit him squarely...
interesting...

sunny

but glad you had the group experience...it's something i would wish for everyone

fired up

No one was standing in the middle of the circle..only the bowl filled with affirmations had feet pointing at it absorbing the energies then redirected to the universe

The energetic healer was standing outside the circle so sounds like your yoga techer is on the same path sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JULY 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULY 28
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2