the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JULY 28

Go down 
+6
Reunite
Northern Boy
stal
WineHippie
Linda
Gabriel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 pm

I for one am excited about this date. We actually can make a difference I think. Winehippie brought this to my attention a few days ago, and I thank her for it.

I remember the first attempt a few years ago to Fire The Grid, and it was registered on the Princeton university project of measuring the consciousness of the planet, it actually had an effect and was proved by the random number generators placed all around the world.

I look forward to this day as we will make a great difference and it will be a difference that none of us will actually learn about until a later date such as the 4th density transformation we will go through.

I for one am thankful that we have both this ability and the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 pm

You know I love and respect you brother and agree with many things that you say, but my instincts have always told me to stay away from any organized group practices.

I have heard many things about this "Fire the Grid" in the past and it confirmed why it just never felt right to me.

I do know you come from a place of love and will send out good intentions and that is so important.
We are all different and must do what we feel is right.

I send out love and good intentions whenever my spirits tells me and will never do it at a certain time when someone else has organized it.
That's my 2 cents.
Peace.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 pm

I think your opinion is fine, and I do not expect you or anyone else to participate in something they cannot get behind.

The way I look at organized events is this way. If I feel led to participate, then I should, and please remember that i do not "get out much" and what I exactly mean by that is this, I am not usually moved by the "popularity" of some event nor do I subscribe to organized POP CULTURE.

But the first time this event happened back a few years ago was proof that the world was changed, if you believe in the Random number generator experiment being done at the University of Princeton, and if the University were trying to deceive by their announcement then why would they speak of this event as a "hit" on their instruments.

WHY WOULD THE UNIVERSITY SAY THAT? What would be their purpose?

Now I do not need a university to tell me when I should do something or what I should believe.

But the first fire the grid effort was a great success and that is why I will get behind the effort.

A little history on the project. The lady that started it was in a car wreck and her car went into a swamp and her passenger was a 2 or 3 year old boy, her son and he mentally died in the wreck. He was a basket case, a vegetable and brain dead.

Angels told her how to get the son healed, and she did it. Right in the middle of the hospital she did what GOD said and her son lived.

And then she started the fire the grid project, because the Angels told her to, so I will participate even if you choose not to.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Yes, I know the story of the lady very well. I also researched about the event and came to my own conclusions.

I have a different view about top universities and their agendas as my sister was involved in their financing across the U.S. She was also a lobbyist in D.C. at one point.
That's one reason I don't always believe what universities have to say.

I am certainly not telling you what you should do, as I always respect your or anybody else's decisions.

I am not attempting to rain on anybody's parade, I was just voicing my own thoughts on the matter.
Peace.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Your thoughts on any subject are fine to speak of any way you want. But for you to say that because of your research you have decided the Lady is wrong or we are lemmings by following this lead.

Can you provide any evidence that this lady is connected with the new world order?

By the way, during the process of going public like this woman did, there are inherent problems of being compromised because of your zeal and because of the implied danger of being exposed by simply going public.

Can you share your research with us so we will not be in the dark?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:33 pm

something about the idea of 100's, 1000's or maybe more,
like-minded souls REALLY focusing on energy sent to heal
or for the better of all... i am drawn to it

linda, i am not a joiner of orchestrated events, often... they
seemed sometimes to pander to the lowest common denominator...
and i do not like rules, i do not read manuals, i am not
comfortable in a large group, intimate is more my style

one global meditation i did was during the harmonic
convergence, another during the vets march against the war...
both "events" really changed ME and i saw outwardly some
changes in "reality" ... ok, in MY reality...

when gerald celente speaks of a "wild card" event, he means
exactly something like this idea, enough of an energy-shifter
to make a difference, toward the side of truth and light

if a small group of people can stand around a water sample
and experience a fractal, crystal result... imagine what many
could do, when focused...

do you mean to infer, linda, that to "fire the grid" can in and
of itself be manipulated for the dark side? or are you saying
there is a chance of the effort being a front for something else?

gosh, i love this place when it gets good like this... get to hear
many sides and re-evaluate....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Your thoughts on any subject are fine to speak of any way you want. But for you to say that because of your research you have decided the Lady is wrong or we are lemmings by following this lead.

Can you provide any evidence that this lady is connected with the new world order?

By the way, during the process of going public like this woman did, there are inherent problems of being compromised because of your zeal and because of the implied danger of being exposed by simply going public.

Can you share your research with us so we will not be in the dark?

I never said anybody was a lemming. I said based on my own instincts and after reading about it on various sites, I was not going to participate.

Nobody should ever follow what others say or what they recommend. People should always go with what feels right for them.
I am not implying anything other than I happen to feel that it was not right for me as an individual.

I did not save anything I read on this matter as it's impossible to save everything that we have ever researched..

We have all researched until we are blue in the face and then we all take what we believe to be true from that book, article or video.

We are not always going to agree on every single subject and that's OK.

Again, I was merely sharing my own personal views and not trying to be right or start an argument.
I shared my view on what is right for me and I will always do what my spirit tells me.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 pm

WineHippie, I am very familiar on how the dark side works. I will say that everyone must make their own decisions and feel good about it as long as they feel that it was really their own decision.

We all have different life experiences and knowledge and forums are for sharing our views and not for instructions on how or what to do in any area.

We are all learning and nobody is 100% right on any topic. We should just figure it out ourselves by listening to our inner self.
Just go with your gut and you will be fine. Love ya
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:58 pm

That's great Linda, I was curious as to your words, about following this lead? nothing personal, please know that it is no matter to me if you partake of the exercise or not. I thought you had found out something I should know?

I do not expect all to agree with what I write and never have, nor do i wish that option as it would be boring.

At the same time I knew in my spirit back during the first "fire the grid" that is was good, in my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:01 am

yeah i'm with linda on this one. have been told it was partly misused in the past.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 am

by whom and how?
sorry, cannot just take someone's "word on it"
i wish the negative aspects could be elaborated upon,
instead of this mysterious hinted-at danger
if someone who disagrees with method could explain,
my "intuition" has a chance to readjust
any specifics?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

The fact that something may have been misused in the past is a bad thing, but it is bad for the ones doing the "misusing", not for the one's that started it with good intentions.

The key is the intention at the beginning seems to me. I think the lady that started it is doing it from good intentions, but that is just my feeling, could be wrong of course.

I tend to follow my first impressions on things like this, but if there is "evil intent" involved in some way by some individuals, I would rather partake in the exercise with good intentions and thereby become responsible for my own actions, instead of letting "others" misuse stop me from doing something that may help us all in the end.

I think we are each responsible for our own actions/inactions and that is the way it should be, but i will not let others thoughts change my intention without my spirit man directing me to that conclusion.

Once we learn to follow our spirit, it all becomes much easier it seems.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:41 am

right behind ya, gabe

hugcc
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 pm

WineHippie, I look at EVERYTHING from a different angle now.

Not paranoid or suspicious, just very aware on how clever deception has always been. I was a trusting, naive person until I was finally able to connect the dots on everything that has ever happened in my life.

So, if there is a recommendation or a plan that is being organized, I always question why. Then I listen to my immediate reaction from my inner self and go with it.

I try to keep it simple. I go with my first instinict and no longer question it.
If we stop using logic and asking others for the truth and just go with what FEELS right from deep inside, you cannot go wrong...Never doubt yourself and you will be fine. flower
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm

I think your words are most wise my sister and you said it well. cool
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 pm

yeah thats fair enough.

for one it was used to locate individuals who were strong enough to participate, but too weak to properly defend themselves. there was some other stuff too.

also, its not realy meant to be used this way. the grid is not a toy. if you think you know what you're doing, and its what you should be doing, go ahead. just be a bit carefull yeah? sometimes these ideas dont come from the nice shiny happy place they appear to. maybe this one is the right one. all i know is thatb the last one wasnt, and someone i trust a whole lot told me it was a bad idea.

i hope it turns out well.

thats not meant to sound rude. sorry to disrupt the thread.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 pm

I do not think you are being disruptive at all stal, on the contrary you are adding info and we are not here to all agree I don't think?

I have no problem at all for people not participating. I have no stake in this at all other than to try to help to "fire the grid" and light up a dark world, that is my intention. As far as other personal issues on the inner workings of this movement I am not really to concerned as I do not know any of the organizers personally, but as I stated earlier this is for my intention not some persons "personal hidden agenda". My intention is directed by me and for this I am thankful, and your other point about a friend you trust well told you something, that too is good and I am glad you know not to participate based on this.

I look at it as a way to help bring light to a bad place, no more no less.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 pm

stal wrote:
yeah thats fair enough.

for one it was used to locate individuals who were strong enough to participate, but too weak to properly defend themselves.

I was also told this was one reason. To use us.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Do you happen to know "who" was doing the locating?? I am serious here, I would love to know who was locating, and do you know how they were locating??

This information is fascinating to me but I would love to know more, like how many were located? Were there people that came up missing after this happened? Are there reports of people being taken away after this?

The reason I am asking Linda is because I do not go to many websites or other forums, so I have not heard of this before today.

Is there any evidence that people were taken away?

Please know I am quite serious here by asking.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 pm

i looked into shelley yates, "creator" of this project...
there is info for her and against her
same old thing
many sides to the issue, which to "believe"?
yes, i know enough to follow my own intuition
i have an intuition about global meditation, not this
particular person
anyway, if anyone is interested, GLP has a multi-page
thread discussing the first "event" and now this one....
we each much decide for ourselves

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message424129/pg1
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:13 pm

I just followed your link to the page about this woman Shelly. I have read the first two pages of this guys report about the deception by the woman Shelly. As I read this material, there were inserted links that supposedly linked you to the newspapers from Canada where Shelly did not ever say she meet beings of light from her NDE. I followed every link on the two pages and not one link was authentic and /or connected to Shelly Yates.

Based on 20 minutes research, I followed all the relevant links supplied by the investigator and not one was about Shelly Yates.

I do not usually get involved in "idle chatter" such as this sure seems to be, but if what I read is the source of all the "noise" about Shelly Yates, then friends, this person is fooling someone about his great investigative work to "expose" the woman Shelly Yates.

WOW, what effort has gone into trying to stop the fire the grid effort. Now I am sure, I for one will participate in her effort, even if it only ends up being her and me involved.

Anytime this kind of effort is made, it is a sign that she is most likely right on at least for my money, and my spirit has not corrected me yet on this either.

And thank you Winehippie for the links that started this crap, if the links I followed were indeed the start of all this, then this attempt is a very poor attempt indeed and I shot it down in the first 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:40 pm

you will; not be the only one Gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Good for you Northern Boy, it sure can't hurt to spend a little time with good intentions toward our home planet.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:49 pm

My experience with organized group practices on a much smaller scale was one of the most profound experiences.

I found a class up the road who participated in group meditations. An energetic healer who has become a close friend now took us on a journey least to say. About 15 of us sat around in a circle lying down with our feet pointing to the centre . In the centre was a bowl where we all had placed a piece of paper with our handwritten affirmations we sent off to the universe. To the sounds of a crystal bowl we all opened up our chakras together and went into deep meditation.

We focused on sending the energy around the circle through our right hands on to the next person in the circle till it came full circle then redirected the energy through our feet to the bowl in the centre of the room..then bang straight up to the cosmos. Well I felt like one of those cartoon characters you seen who get electrocuted with my back arching right up and intense vibrations shaking my body. Wow what a trip..it was amazing and I felt the biggest most natural high afterwards.

I have never been able to get that much intense energy and arousement from doing any type of meditations on my own.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Linda wrote:
You know I love and respect you brother and agree with many things that you say, but my instincts have always told me to stay away from any organized group practices.

I have heard many things about this "Fire the Grid" in the past and it confirmed why it just never felt right to me.

I do know you come from a place of love and will send out good intentions and that is so important.
We are all different and must do what we feel is right.

I send out love and good intentions whenever my spirits tells me and will never do it at a certain time when someone else has organized it.
That's my 2 cents.
Peace.

I agree with your outlook, I've always been suspicious of any organized effort of this type. Even if the people involved and the intentions are good the information is too important to put out there for anyone else's agenda. There is too much potenial to use the information against those who are working so hard for change. Just my opinion but I always get warning flags with these type of events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JULY 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY 28   JULY 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULY 28
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next