the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel

Go down 
+6
Anchor
sky otter
Linda
micjer
Gabriel
Reunite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 am

If I were asked by someone wielding a gun if I believed in God, I would answer:

"It depends, define God then I will answer you"

If he shoots me, then oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

A..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Thanks mateys! as I would have thought so myself. Who may be in control of them is a mystery to me when I think about such matters. Its obvious the mil are trying to control these areas and personally I don't see that changing in this day and age. I do wonder more about the people that CAN use these areas rather than the mil who would be no doubt just SECURING said areas.

Thx Biggs and others, My own thoughts are that the mil can't do one ounce of shit when it comes to that matter .
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Great observations Sky.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: The ship you seek...   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 pm

"It is a fact that virtually all of the great gods of myth sail in a ship, though no one has yet offered a theory to account for the many unusual traits of this celestial vehicle, which is constantly portrayed as a serpent moving across the waters of the sky or as a ship that turns into a bearded serpent man once it moors on Earth.

Solving this obscure question may be more vital than we think." good job

In the Norse Mythology, Loki will come to fight at Ragnarok (final battle of the gods) in a ship made of the fingernails of corpses, and within its hold will be all the ghastly crew of Hel.

I spent many a night contemplating dead mens nails! (What can i say... I'm a sick fu*k!)

And, since it seems all agree that these endtimes are going to be astophysical in nature....
[img]Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Northe10[/img]

Or maybe this one....
[img]Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Northe11[/img]

Loki's eyes change color when he changes moods, usually green and red. He has the characteristics of light and/or gravity. And I'll be damned if i can think of a better ship to sail in on the waves of our galaxy.

BTW.... Hi! I'm new here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Really? Umm.... Really?!!   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 am

Quote :
Naturally, this superbly staged falsification will result in dissolved social and religious disorder on a grand scale, each nation blaming the other for the deception, setting loose millions of programmed religious fanatics through demonic possession on a scale never witnessed before. In addition, this event will occur at a time of profound worldwide political anarchy and general tumult created by some worldwide catastrophe.

Naturally. Because when I see images of people in the sky talking to me, I instantly think of murdering, killing, and raping others. As everyone else on this planet would do. You speak of humanity as if we were four year olds. On a grand scale of evolution and understanding, I'd normally agree. But, in this day and age, we have mover beyond the 'burning bush' mentality. When someone 'sees god' or is 'speaking to god', the majority of us suggest to that person he should 'see a doctor' or 'speak to a psychologist'. poke

I asked a krishna consciousness guy once about his views on Jesus. Jesus was a prophet. Jesus told thoes people, living in that desert, at that particular time, exactly what they needed to hear. "Follow me if you want to be saved. The only way to heaven is through me." (Saddly, Jesus wasn't aware of OCD's scratch )

IF Bluebeam is used as you describe, it will be the conductor this pent up static electricity needs inorder to discharge. Mass confusion over thousands of years... anger at the people who become wealthy at other's expence... abuse by the churches played out on thoes who are ignorant and helpless (and not just childern) soapbox .... and suddenly, jesus/Krishna/devil/the beatles/david hasselhoff is gonna merge in thin air right before me and tell me what is what? Will he/it be able to explain how the dirivative markets work? How how these select few banking institutions stole untold trillions from the middle class of Earth? I dunno Or what we should do now that crops are starting to fail on 4 of 7 continents?

If Bluebeam is used in the mannor you speak, then I do not doubt for one second that, like myself, EVERY LAST SOUL ON THIS PLANET WILL WALK OUT INTO THE FIELDS AND DEMAND THIS GOD SHOW HIMSELF PROVE HIS POWER. And once I am struck dead, the next person will step forward, and so on, and so on, and so on, until one person says...

"You know... I don't think a supreme being would continue to kill countless individuals to prove his power. Maybe this is not god."

Before buying this crap, one should concider the real-world actions of the heard. Also concider the fact that the heard's make up has changed in the last 60 years!... Never trust anyone over 30... well, 50.
nevermind.... never trust a baby-boomer who's on the verge of retirement! party-drunkparty-dru
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 am

Welcome Ruffle.

Looking forward to your posts. toast good job hi ya
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Quote :
never trust a baby-boomer who's on the verge of retirement!

Well not many are going to be able to retire in todays economic conditions regardless of age
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Northernboy,
Sad, isn't it? My conservative father-in-law says "If you're over 30 and a Democrat, you have no brain; if your under 30 and a Republican, you have no heart."

The economic situation has turned grandma and grandpa into beggars and thieves. Lying and cheating just to avoid eating dog food so they can pay for their medicines, or in worse cases, feed and raise their grandchilderen. If the saying my father-in-law says was reversed... over thirty and a Republican you have no heart, under thirty and a Democrat you have no brain... wouldn't that be the best? Compound interest on savings from 16 to 30 played out till age 65... Bust your ass and save it all, so you can spend your latter days spoiling children/grandchildren and helping thoes who need it.

But, saddly, the way things have played out since the end of WWII have given us a generation of people I wouldn't put in charge of the till at a roadside lemonaide stand. And, out of fear or jealousy or anger questionb , they want to remove the safety net of Social Security and raise the retirement age to 70. This is why their grandchildren have no doubts at all... we will never see a social security check.

But you Canadians... you are covered, eh? Evil!!! taking care of thoes with diabilities and making heath care available to all? And the elderly, too? Evil. Pure evil. watchingb
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Yes nail me to the cross LOL I expect its all going to vanish here as well or we will have 7 billion living here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel   Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wormholes, Stargates and Time Travel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2