the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27 Empty
PostSubject: MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27   MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:19 pm

I will not be posting a lot after that. I will post when I am at a public place where they have internet connection available.

I am growing old to this medium and do not necessarily see any benefit to me other than it lets the government know what I am thinking at any particular time, but other than that, which I must say is very appealing to me to let them know how much I do not like them, and that does appeal to me, I have decided to stop my paid connection of 35.00 dollars a month just because it seems to be non productive payment I am paying out, so I will not pay them anymore to watch what I type.

But I will still post my government venom now and then just for the ability to do so, but I will not be available at all times as I am now as I find that somewhat nonproductive.

But who knows, if I come into some financial fortune between now and the end of December, I might stay online and type out anti government messages now and then but you surely don't need me for that?

This place is staffed with fine dissidents, and does not need my imput.

Have a good night.

Feel free ReuniteR to delete my page if you want to after the 1st of the year, no hard feelings there.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27   MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Hey Gabe there are plenty of free wi-fi spots around so do't worry about it, save some extra cash.

Your contribution section will remain as is so feel free to drop in whenever you like mate.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27   MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Ok thanks ReuniteR, I will be posting occasionally unless I come into another source of income then I will retain a regular connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27   MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY INTERNET CONNECTION RUNS OUT DEC.27
Page 1 of 1