the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Empty
PostSubject: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:54 pm

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

Micjer, sky otter, or renuite gave this link for this online book. I apologize as I do not remember who posted the link.

I have read half of this book and it is awesome in the knowledge it relates from the construction of spacecraft, to the reincarnation process. It is a wonderful book to read and thanks for posting it whoever you are ....LOL...LOL.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/books-and-articles-f23/ufo-contact-from-planet-iarga-t762.htm

It is an extraordinary book. Very easy to read. One has to remember that it was written back in the late 60's.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Thank you for bringing the book to my attention micjer, I found it very informative.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 pm

One thing that struck me was that they were living like they had a one world government. LOL Isn't that what we are fighting against? New World Order.

Seriously it is a lot different. To live as one in peace for the betterment of all versus living as a slave for the betterment of a few.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi micjer,

Yes their one world government is indeed different and would be good for me to partake in as I would be for it.

If only it were happening here on this planet.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:34 am

THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Garbage-truck-dumping_u11431882

We live in such a throw away society. Everything that is produced uses so much packaging, materials that can't be recycled and are produced cheaply so that their longevity is short. Corporations only worry about the next 90 day profit / loss situation and operate with no concern about the future. We as consumers shop accordingly, trying to save as much money and buy the cheap throw away products.

Plastics are an environmental nightmare as they don't decompose and do not burn without letting off toxins into the atmosphere. Look at the pacific ocean between california and hawaii. There is a floating dump of plastic containers , bags, etc that have been washed out to sea. Never to break down.

Appliances are designed to only last 10 years, and the old ones have no value so off to the dump, wasting more valuable resources.

There is no way that the world can continue at its current pace of stripping minerals/fossil fuel etc and not wipe out mankind within the next century.

Change is enivitable and either we embrace it and prosper in a new paradigm or resist it and earth becomes a waste land. Earth (Gaia) has much more power than humans and will not allow itself to be destroyed. It is like man is poking a sleeping tiger.

poke
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:32 am

Hi micjer,

Your post is right on and the picture you posted is a good snapshot of life these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT   THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BOOK ABOUT THE IARGANS UFO CONTACT
Page 1 of 1