the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Empty
PostSubject: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:12 am

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Iarga

INTRODUCTION (short introfile)

This is a true story of a UFO contact from a planet called IARGA - by the alien astronauts visiting our Earth. They say that their Sun is about 10 light years as we count time from us, and that they have been observing us for some time.....

This story was first published in Dutch by Ankh-Hermes of Deventer, Netherlands in 1969 and has gone through 11 Editions and 40,000 hardbound copies in Dutch since then. It has been published as science fiction up to now because the publisher originally felt that this story would not sell as fact. Nevertheless it is a true account of real events and we are publishing it as such, here, for the first time, together with the very extensive follow-on data as the contacts continued right up to the present time. We have investigated this case extensively over the past 4 years and conclude that the facts do in reality verify and support the story. The witness is a very well educated and highly articulate master mechanical engineer and an architectural artist as well, a rare combination ideally suited for this contact if the alien visitors wanted their information to be understood and presented with any degree of accuracy.

The witness is also a well known multinational industrialist in Europe whose real name would be immediately recognized. He is the owner of several companies doing international business. To preserve his identity in order to protect his private life, we are using a pseudonym given him by the extraterrestrials themselves. They referred to him as "Stef van den Earde" (Stef of the Earth) from which Stefan Denaerde was derived.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:17 am

Now I did not read this book until yesterday, (I highly recommend it btw) but the weird thing is that 2 weeks ago I dreamt that I was holding an alien child in my arms. I realized that it was an alien and was not scared.

Now here is the weird part the ears were exactly the same. I have never seen an alien that looked like this so I don't know where I came up with it in my dream unless I was supposed to.

To me this give credibility to this book. Enjoy.

Last edited by micjer on Wed May 20, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:21 am

wow, mic....

if you say there is some credibility, that's good enuff for me
so am off to find and read

thanksssss
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Mic, we must pay close attention to our dreams. Messages and knowledge are being given to many at this time.
Many truths will be revealed soon enough and we must continue to have an open mind and heart like you already have to understand what is happening. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Micjer,

Thank you for sharing both your DREAM and the Iarga information!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

MY GOD WHAT WE CAN AND WILL LEARN AS WE ACCEPT & INTEGRATE THESE HIGHER TRUTHS...

... FROM OTHER "EXTRA-DIMENTIONAL" BEINGS

IF/AS WE UNDERSTAND AND INCORPORATE THESE HIGHER TRUTHS............

.... THE PLACES WE CAN GO AND WILL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TYPE OF INFOMRATION, is in agreement with other such "Alien" civilization infomation. The Coversation with God (CWG) series of books, (especially BOOK 3), has great insights ALSO into.... these considerations... LOVE IT!!!

4 what ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS, LIKE THE IARGRANs HAVE SO LEARNED......

... WE CAN SO ALSO MAKE USE OF ....... HERE NOW!!!

LOVE HOW THEY DESCRIBE THEIR SOCIETY IN terms of "THE WHOLE" in MIND where there is VERY VERY VERY LITTLE DISCUSSION IN TERMS OF "DIFFERENCES AND SEPERATION" from each other with in their SOCIETY!!!!

I NOW BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE MORE AND MORE ACCESS TO SUCH SUGGESTIONS AS MORE AND MORE OF OUR POPULATION BECOMES MORE AND MORE COMFORTABLE WITH ENTERTAINING SUCH POSSIBILITIES!!!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

AND..... not only CAN ONE LEARN from/by "what is said from the I-AR-GAs"...... ONE CAN LEARN BY WHAT IS ALSO .... NOT SAID........ OR SUGGESTED!!!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

:)

Steve
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:10 am

Thanks micjer for the great link.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:04 am

Micjer,

Just really enjoying this material!!

Great insights upon great insights...

LOVE THEIR DESCRIPTIONS ABOUT THEIR SOCIETY:

"Our cosmic universal economic system can be compared to both communism and the capitalist Western economy. One can also say that our cosmic economics can't be compared with either."

"If we don't have this system on Earth, how can you call it universal?"

"It is only through this system that a race can achieve a cultural level of social stability. And from there onward toward immortality. It is the cosmic condition, based on natural laws."

"What's your definition of culture, then, exactly? I'm beginning to think that we define the word differently."

"That's a very important question, Stef. Culture is the measure through which a society caters to the least fortunate man. The measure in which the sick, invalid, old or poor people are taken care of. In short, the measure of collective unselfishness."

I BELIEVE ..

... AS "OUR PLANT EARTH" SO LEARNS TO SO ADOPT THE SAME UNIVERSAL VALUES".....

....... ALL OF THE SO CALLED "PREDICTED" and or "so called" INSTABILITY and or DIS-HARMONEY ...

...... WILL ALSO .... SO DISAPPEAR FROM OUR DAILY LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE!!!!

....... THE ONLY QUESTION THAT REMAINS........ IS HOW QUICKLY CAN WE SO ASSIST....

........ OUR FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS SELFS IN SO ALSO COMING TO SUCH SIMILAR CONCLUSIONS...... TO SO MINIMIZE ...... ALL THE "LESS THAN JOYOUS EXPERIENCES" ....... THROUGHTOUT OUR PLANET... AND THEN THROUGHOUT OUR GALEXY!!!!!

THUS...... ALL THE "so called" UNCERTAINTY and "apparent" DIS-HARMONEY ..."that our planet is HERE NOW ... LESS AND LESS "thinking about".. IS/HAS BEEN.... ONLY THE UNI-VERSE's WAY OF ........... PUSHING US TO SO REALIZE MORE OF THESE ...... HIGHER COSMIC TRUTHS!!!!!

............... THIS IS WHERE, IN THE RA MATEIRAL.... WHEN RA MAKES THE STATEMENT THAT ....... NO REAL DISHARMONEY EXISTS.... AND ALL IS WHOLE AND COMPLETE.......

..... THIS IS HOW ONE CAN SO LOOK AT "what UNCERTAINTY IS GOING ON".........

.... AND ONE CAN KNOW!!!!!!!!! .................... THAT IT IS .... ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMMORTALLITY............. DOES NOT HAVE TO LIMITED TO A "SPIRITUAL THING"............

..... IT CAN AND WILL BE ALSO .... A PHYSICAL THING....(depending on your PLANETARY LOCATION).........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THUS................. ALL CURRENT "EARTH-GA" RELATED DIS-HARMONEY........

.... IS ONLY THE UNI-VERSE's WAY OF SO HELPING US "REALIZE" SOMETHING MOST OTHER....... MORE "ADVANCED" STAR SYSTEMS AND PLANETS......... ALREADY KNOW AND
HAVE REALIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUS........ THE ONLY FASINATING THING.... WILL BE .... HOW "OUR" PLAY TURNS OUT!!!!!!

And AS LINDA SO WELL STATED:..... HOW QUICKLY THE POWER OF LOVE.....WILL SO NOW OVERCOME.... THE LOVE OF .... "INDIVIDUAL".... POWER!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SO KINDLY DISREGARD IF THIS IS ALL THOUGHT TO BE OF NON IMPORTANCE!!!

BLESSINGS AND BEST WISHES.....

& THANKS AGAIN MICJER FOR A GREAT GREAT LINK INTO the (I-ARE-GA-IANS SO DO THINGS)... AND HOW AND WHY ....... WE CAN AND WILL GET THROUGHT THIS "so called" TEMPORARY DISHARMONEY!!!

angelic fired up clubbing letz party drunks bump

Steve
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

bump

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:16 pm

I have the book download and have read it, just love it Mic, thanks for the vids.

You know I quite like the look of these off world beings, I think their quite nice.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:07 am

They do come across as being nice don't they Biggsy!

When you see how they live in harmony with nature and everything they design is for the highest effeciency and their whole mission is for the betterment for all on their planet and then compare that to the corrupt nature of earthlings..... my we have a long way to go.

They design things to last versus throw away into a landfill. They live in harmony versus living in turmoil with each other. They spend resourses on an effecient infrastructure versus spending trillions on military buildup. It really highlights how corrupt this place is. It gives us a blueprint of what to invision for the future here.

respect-023 bee-uitful rainbow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA   UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1