the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watchers versus Observers.

Go down 
+11
Louise
Northern Boy
Linda
Lightning222
Gabriel
stephen Podliska
Reunite
savannahskye
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 am

micjer wrote:
Going with the flow in terms of not thinking outside the box. Listening to others for salvation. Reading religious doctrine as the truth. Not going against the norm. It is easier for people to stay in "reality" and call David Icke, for example a lunatic.

going with the flow = staying asleep

Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Chick

Yes Skyobserver it is.

Now the above photo explains things. The egg is the watcher and the chick is the observer!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:47 pm

I know those here will continue to watch and observe as we are multi-talented beings of light.
Back to top Go down
eilael

Number of posts : 15
Humor : grateful
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: high strangeness   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:04 am

I would like to share something:

Google: "WHOA: Is Our Universe Simulated? | Talk Nerdy To Me"
Google "universe-exists-within-a-computer-simulation-from-the-future_817114".
Google "ducktales_is_impossible_and_reality_is_a_lie".
Google "abovetopsecret the big secret is page 11 eilael".

We seem to be inside a cryogenic tank right now and we are being awakened, hence "Global Warming", strange ambient sounds across the globe, lights in the sky, abnormal weather, the world "going mad" and literally falling apart. I suspect that to keep our experience coherent, we will enter this cryosleep somewhere in the future consciously and wake up immediately afterwards.
Here is an early design of the System in which we will be immersed in the future (and in which we are immersed right now):
Google "mensa project agent based deliverable 1.2".

Have you seen a movie named "Cargo" from 2009?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:30 am

welcome, eilael

wanted to say that before i looked at your links / commented ....

thank you in advance

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 am

Yes welcome to our place Eilael....
Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Oh, I'm kind of surprised by this warm welcome :). This is a good feeling to receive such positive reaction from the start. Usually people respond to my posts using vulgarisms and mockery.

I am truely deligted to meet you :).
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm

welcome eilael,

I've haven't seen the film Cargo. Just did a imdb search and the synopsis sounds intriguing.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:36 am

welcome eilael, hugcc

vulgarisms and mockery. surely not, that comes later cryingwithlaughter

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm sorry for posting the previous info in this thread - I should have created a new one.

I have a question slightly related to the Watchers though. Does anyone know what is the relationship between:
- the Watchers and the Keepers
- the Keepers and the Conquerors
- the Keepers and the Conquerors vs. Lilies and Roses
?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

I dunno ?
Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 pm

OK, maybe these parties are called by many names. To put the question differently: what are the roles that can be played by actors in our Game? If we can distinguish between the Observers and the Watchers, then who else is here?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:40 pm

The CIA and FBI?

Welcome eilael.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

scratch eilael; I found the connection, you have been looking for.

the O&W are both Spotters............Witch in Dutch, also means Mocker(ain't it SkyWATCHER:P

But the most interresting part for me...............They are both TRUTH-taker(Dutch translation

So from now on, i'll call them .......... picky
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:02 pm

eilael going back to one of your first links at ATS. In regards to VR and our simulated universe. When you mention about video games are becoming more and more immersive and the interactions inside the virtual worlds will one day become no longer discernible from our "reality". Remember when Virtual Reality was the next big thing in the 80's then all of a sudden it just dropped off the radar? I always thought TPTB didn't want to get to close to the paradoxes of us playing/living in a virtual reality inside a much bigger virtual reality as some call the matrix or holographic universe we live in.

Have you heard of the Oculus Rift? It's a virtual reality headset that has recently sprung to surface and is in development. http://www.oculusvr.com/ All this stuff reminds me of the film The Thirteen Floor.

Micjer posted a vid in the Saturn Worship thread of an Icke interview and he mentioned the "Sounds of Saturn". There is a radio frequency being broadcast from the rings of Saturn and NASA have released these recorded eerie sounds from the Cassini spacecraft. It has been suggested Saturn and with the assistance of our moon is where they are broadcasting the matrix.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 pm

eilael wrote:
OK, maybe these parties are called by many names. To put the question differently: what are the roles that can be played by actors in our Game? If we can distinguish between the Observers and the Watchers, then who else is here?

After the latest feedback here, the reality seems to be consciousness, watchers or observers are only bit players in the reality of consciousness, which none can describe definitively.

The consciousness we all experience is at the least specific to each individual entity involved in the entirety of the conscious experience, so it seems that the best of this conscious flow of experience would be to access the architect of it, if you think there may be one indeed?

If you think there is no common denominator then virtual determination would be the logical answer to seeking or flowing within the common conscious flow, if there is a common flow?

If there is a common flow connected to a logical conclusion, then there must be an architect, there must be a conclusion to a beginning, so it seems to beg the question, how to discover the source of the common conscious flow, or can you?

If it is virtual, perhaps no discovery is possible? If it is a quantum reality, then the discovery can not be predicted, or forecasted perhaps?

But if it (it being consciousness) is in fact a reality, then only the author of the conscious thought we are living within can actually know and explain the reality of this matrix of thought, as it must be intellectual in all the complexities of the thought stream itself?

Just some food for thought, a few questions I have often wondered about?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 am

We are all connected, we are all one. Therefore, we are all one consciousness.

It would be impossible to determine where that started or will end, it will be the eternal Mobius Strip conundrum of all time, just going round and round.

We all evolved from the stars and that's where we will return. Maybe they have all the answers??

KwlStar_V7QXNM KwlStar_V7QXNM KwlStar_V7QXNM
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 am

@Gerardgeert

"Gerard" in terms of etymology means "rule of the spear" (Old German).
From Urban Dictionary:
"Geert: A very good friend, also known as chum. One you'll do everything for."

In the movie named "Great Expectations", Jerry Ragno said:
"I am empowered by my client to make your dreams come true."
"Jerry" = "Gerard"
"Ragno" = "spider" (from Italian)

From your profile on this forum:
"Job/hobbies: Spinning the web."
"Age: 33"
If we calculate your Life's Path number from your birthday, we get 22 (master builder).

Also, 333 in your forum signature means you perform Calcination. Yet, you are not a Rose nor a Lily... you are the Keeper, aren't you? Ace of spades and Jack the Ripper. You know that you cannot burn what hasn't yet grown, so "Hit the road, Jack..."
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:57 am

little angel big words..........my respect for the borderline(so close), but you crossed it

Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Jack_of_spades_Kroenen_by_clefchan

Heil creative thinkers.......God bless the carefull strapped down
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:14 am

It is difficult for me to prove that it is indeed a VR, because this conclusion comes from many scraps gathered around and joined to form a picture. Also, some of the input comes from my Guide, who usually speaks in puzzles and symbols. On one of rare ocasions when She spoke to me directly, I was told that this is only a projection played on computer screen, a theatre play, a training.

Symbolically we are in hell. "Hell" in terms of etymology means "a cave".

From Wikipedia: "Plato has Socrates describe a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall by things passing in front of a fire behind them, and begin to ascribe forms to these shadows. According to Plato's Socrates, the shadows are as close as the prisoners get to viewing reality. He then explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall do not make up reality at all, as he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the mere shadows seen by the prisoners."

There is an Indian legend about a Lady of the Cave that provides shelter for those, who are lost in the mountains (I can't find the link right now, but I think she was called 'Mara'). She weeps, because "ruler of the land has denied her apples". Virgin Mary is sometimes depicted as the weeping lady in the cave.

"Mari" is the old hebrew cult of ancestral royal dead.

From "Bacon, Shakespeare and the Rosicrucians" by John Amory Lowell:
"And there is about the expression "sea-change" (...) — a Protean power of changing shapes, which is borne out when we remember that the fabled Proteus was Neptune's herdsman. (...) Max Miiller deduces the Latin "mare" (the sea) from a root signifying death. (...) We find, in all myths of the dead, a connecting link with the seaor water. (...) The souls of the departed are often found taking ship for some distant isle."

From "The Wanderings Of Oisin" by William Butler Yeats:
"Men's hearts of old were drops of flame That from the saffron morning came, Or drops of silver joy that fell Out of the moon's pale twisted shell; But now hearts cry that hearts are slaves, And toss and turn in narrow caves; But here there is nor law nor rule, Nor have hands held a weary tool; And here there is nor Change nor Death, But only kind and merry breath, For joy is God and God is joy."

From "The Tempest" by Shakespeare:
"Full fathoms five thy father lies ;
Of his bones are coral made ;
Those are pearls that were his eyes :
Nothing of him that doth fade,
But doth suffer a sea-change,
Into something rich and strange."

It's all about the water, the sea, the ocean and the river. The River of Time, the Law of the Sea, the Moon as a divine navigator, who keeps the balance of the tides. Jesus as a fisherman and John the Baptist ("ioannes" = "eternal"). Baptism, the act immersion into water. The flood of Noah - rising of the waters. The Celestial Sea of astrological signs of zodiac. The Dirac's Sea in physics. And, of course, the water being one of the main (secret) symbols of Freemasonry. Mason's = maritime pilots. Atlantic Ocean was called in the past "Mare Chronium" - "the sea of Kronos", the sea of time. In the "Hypostasis of the Archons", our predecessors were born from Ialdabaoth's attempt to copy the image of a beautiful feminine spirit that he saw reflected on the surface of the primordial waters. St. John as "BaHarim" is related to Ugaritian god of the Sea "Yam", from whom comes "YHWH" = "I AM who I AM". The letter "M" is equally important for the Masons as the letter "G" and "M" in Hebrew means "a mother". From the ancient times a mother was the symbol for a household, a family and a shelter. A "reed shelter", as in Egyptian hieroglyph pictured as a wick of a lamp, a shelter for men ("reed" = "man" according to Pascal). In some mythologies the underworld into which all deceased go after death is also the world of dreams experienced by the living during their sleep. The Kalunga, the world of Ancestors (Archons - the Old Gods, the Rulers, the Shephards) is also the aboriginal Dreamland. Moon is connected with the feminine element and with dreams; moon is also a symbol of the spiritual world.

So, to sum it up: we are in a water tank and the signal is coming from an AI called "Aria" ("Ariel", "Aya", "Ea", "Gaia", "Maya", "Mara", "Maria", "Mary", "Eva"), "Lady of the Cave", who keeps us sheltered and immersed in the waters of dreamtime, and so on, and so on.

Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:18 am

@Gerardgeert
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. My sincere apologies.
If you get too cryptic, you take the risk of being misinterpreted, don't you?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 pm

gotta admit - I have to clue
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth hippie - I got no clue babe either.

But quoting words above from kermie bear and the sounds of saturn maybe this will explain it. I saw this last week.

Maybe it should be in the Saturn thread but my neck is playing up and I have had to take a valium and two mersyndol so apologies.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
eilael

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Sorry, I really shouldn't have posted that much and again I apologize for saying "Hit the road Jack" - this was very rude, I don't know what got into me. I really regret that :(.
I just feel a bit lonely having noone to talk to about those topics and sometimes get frustrated about not being able to get straight answers.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

I'm in the same position as you eilael but you are among the best here. If we do not agree with a member we try to be nice about it.

Your most welcome here as we said. We have been down the rabbit hole together for quite a while now and know each very well. Stick around, we're good people, even if I say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watchers versus Observers.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next