the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watchers versus Observers.

Go down 
+11
Louise
Northern Boy
Linda
Lightning222
Gabriel
stephen Podliska
Reunite
savannahskye
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Watchers versus Observers. Empty
PostSubject: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 am

http://www.trufax.org/

Observer Mode of Perception

In reference to the Handbook series there is a large difference between being a watcher or an observer. The watcher is passive. The watcher is only indulging his/her curiosities but has no intention of becoming aware. The observer intends to use the knowledge to become aware and develop. The observer strives to spiral out of the Game. The watcher desires to play the Game. The watcher can also intend on using the materials gathered from watching to further control other Earth humans.

You don't become a full observer over night, although once ready, spiritually, you progress rapidly. Being an observer is an active role. You receive important knowledge and then you apply what you learn to your life. For example, you apply the 4 Law of the Universe to your private life. Let others do what they will, but the observer is eager to spiral out.

When you have reached observer status, no one will be able to drag you back, although they will try. This can be a lonely path unless you are fortunate to connect with another observer(s). The keen observer is cognizant of the scene and his/her place in it. The observer also knows how the new knowledge differs from the Games rules and sees how his/her reality has changed and continues to change. This is an important part of the spiral out.

The observer does not submit to the Games's peer pressures. The observer has adjusted his/her life to fit the spirit's control over the body. This is the rocky road. Once you have accepted one "logical statement" into your belief system (example 9-11 was an inside job), you have begun the total realignment of your belief systems. Knowledge trumps belief since belief is not necessarily based on fact and always contains control systems of the Game. As you realize what is true, your entire viewpoint can change.

Observers share what they discover with others, but will never force this knowledge. If an observer shares something, and the interest is rejected by the person, you change the subject. A seed has been planted; so let nature take its course.

Those who "go with the flow" take the path of least resistance. Those who go with the flow are adding to the momentum of planetary enslavement.

The chaos period is almost here and could kick in full swing at any time. Observers will handle this far differently than watchers.

Remember you don't escape by fighting the Game...but by removing yourself from it.

Watchers versus Observers. Saldapan_tezel

In summary perhaps we could call this forum the OBSERVER FORUM.

Actually the name is fine as it is but we all fit into the definition of observers, and I am sure we all know people who are watchers.

Last edited by micjer on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 am

WOW M
that is a statement and a half there...and i think shuold be up in the top intention section

interestingly enough i have been saying i was an observer for a while now...
without having read this before so getting a chuckle about it
now if only somone will say something nice about us hermits..lol

thanks for helping with the clarity for me angelic
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:24 am

micjer wrote:

In reference to the Handbook series there is a large difference between being a watcher or an observer.

Knowledge trumps belief

yes, yes, yes!
and i would like to add: hearing vs. listening
same difference, only with ears instead of eyes

micjer wrote:

Those who "go with the flow" take the path of least resistance. Those who go with the flow are adding to the momentum of planetary enslavement.

now this statemnet puzzles me, for i have embraced the idea
expressed by abraham-hicks of turning my canoe downstream
and the idea expressed by eckhart tolle of resistance creating
friction, so recognize it and let it go... hmmmm

will need to think on us. as the above have been "working" for me
and i do not feel as if i have been "adding to the momentum of planetary enslavement".

if you can elaborate further on this, mic, i would appreciate....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 am

Going with the flow in terms of not thinking outside the box. Listening to others for salvation. Reading religious doctrine as the truth. Not going against the norm. It is easier for people to stay in "reality" and call David Icke, for example a lunatic.

going with the flow = staying asleep

Watchers versus Observers. Chick
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:53 pm

whew!

doh

ok, then, we was talkin' different flows ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
savannahskye
savannahskye

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm

I gotta take that pic to Matrix!
So funny!!

{sorry off topic}
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Nice post Micjer.

Summary of what Gearge Green and David Icke keep reminding us to become the observer and not get caught up in the play!

It's also important to become the observer to the endless mind chatter. Meditation is obviously one of the best methods. Take a step back and acknowledge it's there and let it flow out of the mind. Focus on your breath or a mantra for inner awareness and experience the silence soon to follow.

Love the pic...poor Pete
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 am

VERY VERY GOOD THOUGHTS ...on the distinctions between OBSERVER and WATCHER!!

Great posting and related threads!!

Steve

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 am

Good post micjer,

In my personal profile I use the term "watcher" as occupation. But my use of the term watcher is connected to the meaning given it in the Book of Enoch, both books.

The way I have used it is the way Enoch used the term, a person watching the watchers and according to Enoch the watchers were the Spirits that were placed in the Earth to help mankind come to the true knowledge of God/universal wisdom/connection to center.

But these watchers decided to go against the true/good God of love and hijacked the human race so to speak through deception and confusion.

So I understand how you are using the term observer and think it is a good term.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Yes I agre 100%. Two different meanings of the term watcher. iagree
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Had jumped into the POSTING (with my earlier posting to this thread)... without more carefully reading the distinctions with, in, and of OBSERVER vs. WATCHER ..... (lack of sleep on my part with a family outing to LAS VEGAS from Northern California)

Got more into the distinctions within and with BEING AN ANCTIVE OBSERVER... (in my previous post)... did not want to take away for such great distiction between OBSERVER and Watcher!

GREAT DISTINCTIONS between and with WATCHER & OBSERVER!!!

good job

Steve
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:52 am

http://www.trufax.org/

Observer Mode of Perception

In reference to the Handbook series there is a large difference between being a watcher or an observer. The watcher is passive. The watcher is only indulging his/her curiosities but has no intention of becoming aware. The observer intends to use the knowledge to become aware and develop. The observer strives to spiral out of the Game. The watcher desires to play the Game. The watcher can also intend on using the materials gathered from watching to further control other Earth humans.

You don't become a full observer over night, although once ready, spiritually, you progress rapidly. Being an observer is an active role. You receive important knowledge and then you apply what you learn to your life. For example, you apply the 4 Law of the Universe to your private life. Let others do what they will, but the observer is eager to spiral out.

When you have reached observer status, no one will be able to drag you back, although they will try. This can be a lonely path unless you are fortunate to connect with another observer(s). The keen observer is cognizant of the scene and his/her place in it. The observer also knows how the new knowledge differs from the Games rules and sees how his/her reality has changed and continues to change. This is an important part of the spiral out.

The observer does not submit to the Games's peer pressures. The observer has adjusted his/her life to fit the spirit's control over the body. This is the rocky road. Once you have accepted one "logical statement" into your belief system (example 9-11 was an inside job), you have begun the total realignment of your belief systems. Knowledge trumps belief since belief is not necessarily based on fact and always contains control systems of the Game. As you realize what is true, your entire viewpoint can change.

Observers share what they discover with others, but will never force this knowledge. If an observer shares something, and the interest is rejected by the person, you change the subject. A seed has been planted; so let nature take its course.

The chaos period is almost here and could kick in full swing at any time. Observers will handle this far differently than watchers.

Remember you don't escape by fighting the Game...but by removing yourself from it.

This hit home with me. I thought it important enough to remind us all at this nexus of events unfolding!
clap
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:37 am

This also really hit home with me Lightning222.
Especially being fortunate enough to connect with another observer who can do all the things this post talks about.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:48 am

Thanks lightning for bringing this up out of the archives! I needed to reread my own post. LOL

It was needed for me personally as I am going through a period of scratch !!

It can be so frustrating talking to people that are just watching, and when in their own lives things have not changed.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Good post mic feels right thanks
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Lighting222 you have been posting some great links. Thanks and welcome
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Thank you Reunite. I like the vibe on this forum! I've also spent a lot of time finding these links that hit home for me. I have many more that I'm sure will surface when appropriate. hi ya
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:37 am

I wondered if wasn't time to bump this thread for a bit.

Things are moving a lot faster and sometimes we have to remind ourselves why we are here and what it takes to get out. We can't get too wrapped up in the process. It has to get worse before it gets better. It is like the earth has to "declare bankruptcy" so it can renew itself.

Watchers versus Observers. PlitvickaJezera
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

Yes some great work lightning I agree with reuniteR.

Those are some beautiful pictures mic, a real nice reminder I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:49 am

Interesting Mic. A watcher is passive. Those who observe have their senses awake. It's a choice. Free will choice.

For me, and I only speak for myself here~~~
I have always been perceptive. I watch, but I also observe. To observe is to remain judgment free. To notice, to be aware.
The flow thing is different. If we are in the "flow" life and energy flows easily. I like the Taoist ways and to be in the flow of life and nature. I like hearing from nature , the plants, the animals, the synchronicity of life etc.

When things don't "feel" right, I don't feel right and I know somethings wrong or unbalanced.

Interesting topic. I do like it. It helps me to understand and validate myself.
flower rockin KwlStar_V7QXNM
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:32 pm

I agree Louise, I have noticed only this past year to take notice what my own body does when something is going in my life which I am unsure about.

I found if I take notice my body gets uncomfortable when I have made a wrong decision about something or someone. It is like my higher self or spirit comes through and kicks my butt a bit by prodding me through signals to my body. I will try and explain this better.

I know instinctively, deep down that a situation or person is not good for me but I take no notice of it, then if I watch my body it shows me in a way it is not comfortable at all being in or around the situation, but if I am away from it I feel better, which gives me the answer, sorry if I am not making any sense.

I thought I would throw this in as far as watching and observing one's one body and spirit, hope everyone doesn't mind as by doing this you get your own answers very quicky.

Not typing well today, been in bed ill the last couple of days with my neck spasms totally disabling me; hitting the mersyndol and ibrufen big time. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 pm

This has always struck home with me. It also confirms the holographic nature of reality.

"The Observer Effect, a fundamental premise of quantum theory, raises an open question regarding the nature of existence. Numerous experiments over the past century allude to the role of consciousness in the construct of reality; it has been shown time and again that it is the act of observation itself that causes a wave function to collapse out of either/or uncertainty into what we experience as a particular reality... My reality. Your reality. Everybody's reality. "

As Niels Bohr once famously remarked, "Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it."

Featuring Jim Al-Khalili, David Bohm, Anton Zeilinger, John Hagelin, Lynne McTaggart, Fred Alan Wolf, Dean Radin, Amit Goswami, Gregg Braden,
Joe Dispenza and Dattatreya Siva Baba.

Compiled and narrated by Kelly Neill.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:45 am

Puts a different slant to this old saying....

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I used to think I knew the answer. Now I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 pm

good grief, I'm going to have to change my ID now to Skyobserver lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchers versus Observers.   Watchers versus Observers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watchers versus Observers.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next