the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!! Empty
PostSubject: KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!!   KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:16 am

the Bible clearly teaches that Satan/the anti-Christ will be thrown out of heaven in the month of March. IT does not tell us however the year, this is why I've been calling to see Satan during the last 3 marches, of which I was incorrect each time!

But I'll keep trying nevertheless, as that's what a watchman does! This is the fig tree generation and this generation most likely is 70 years long.

We determine the lengths of generations because the Bible teaches that there ate 3 generations taught in scripture, 1 generation is 40 years, the 2nd generation is said to be 70 years, and the third generation is said to be 120 years !

So the fig tree generation I personally think will be 70 years?

Why do I say this? Because Israel was born on June 15, 1948 and Israel birth sets the prophetic clock to start running at that birth. ISRAEL is now 68 years old, so the scriptures teach the people that witness the birth of Israel will be the final generation that will see all scriptures become fulfilled! !

So what that means is, God Most High knows that most people do not live to be 120 years old so I think it must be a 70 year generation of the time clock of the fig tree generation, and that implies either 2017 when Israel will be 69 years old, or 2018 where israel will be 70 years old, if God decides to stick closely to the generational timeclock. GOD being a sovereign being can bring about the end at either 68, 69, or 70, and even 71 if it's his will ???

So this is why I keep guessing because we do not know the exact year, but it will be March when Satan is cast out to the earth!!!

So just keep your eyes open every March for the next 2 or 3 years because we are now sitting right at 68 years of the called for 70 years of the fig tree generation, Tha last generation of this earth age!!!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!!   KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 1:02 am

Lots of alternative media sources are telling us 2017 seems to be the year Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!!   KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:22 am

Hi biggs, I hope it is this March 2017 when Satan is thrown from heaven, I'm getting tired of waiting, as I become tired of living in these flesh bodies and hope the anti-Christ will show up this march!!!

Hope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!!   KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR MARCH 2017, MIGHT BE VERY AWESOME !!!
Page 1 of 1