the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVING UPDATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:00 am

Found a 2 bedroom house, 1 bath, with 1 car garage, fenced yard, washer and dryer connections, remodeled 3 years ago. I have been looking for over a month, I have seen many houses for rent, this one is the best for the money I have seen yet. 595.00 dollars a month.

Just bought a new Hyundai Veloster sports car. 4 cylinder turbo charged, screamer.....LOL cost me 21.000.00 and change. Now I have something for my garage. It is orange in color, they call the color vitamin C, but it is a Slightly darker orange, I would call it burnt orange in color.......LOL must be going through a middle life crisis.....?

GOD MOST HIGH has blessed me greatly lately, the windows of Heaven have been opened to me and it is pouring down upon me.

I am very thankful for the blessings.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:02 am

My address is cool too. The street is 13th., the house number is 247=13, one of GODS favorite numbers, 13.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 am

The time stamp on my 13 report, is 13......LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Congrats on the move Gabe, glad you are settled now.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Great news Gabe, I hope you get settled in soon where you are now. Take a pic of that car, would love to see it.

Is this it?

MOVING UPDATE Car_hy10
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 am

Reunite wrote:
Congrats on the move Gabe, glad you are settled now.

Thanks fearless leader...LOL it feels good to be in a house where everything in it works, I actually have a bathroom that works, with running water....hot and cold... rockin 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:12 am

I will post a picture of it but first I will have to get internet service to my house, and then buy a scanner so I can post pictures. Stay tuned. It looks a lot like the picture you posted, and it is the same color. The more I see the color the more I like it.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Gabe if you have a recent camera with a USB port, you can take pictures directly from the camera, by-passing the need for a scanner. Save you some money too! (I like that idea)  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Thank you Sky for the information about pictures. I will see if I can do that from my IPad .......?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Yep iPad will work Gabe. Even easier take a photo from your iPad with the built-in camera.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:51 am

I tried to upload some pictures of my car using photo bucket and every time I tried to download my pictures to my photo album on photobucket so I could post them from there, my IPad popped up a message to me saying, "failed", so my IPad is a piece of shit, excuse my French....LOL, or it could be also that I do not know what I am doing, very possible......?

I went and bought an acer computer the other day, and I cannot yet work it as there were no instructions with it telling me how to use it.....LOL so I am trying to figure out how to download apps on it so I can use it to post. I see that there is a web site where I can go to for more information about it, but have not gone there yet, I will keep trying to post as soon as I figure out this computer acer from google. I think it is a google computer, so I have to go and read there web site to operate it right.

I tried to download some apps from the App Store on my acer, but I got a message saying download failed.....LOL that message comes up a lot. I have a google account, but so far I am not having much success with this computer called an acer???
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Found this Gabe

Post pics to forum with photobucket from your iPad/iPhone/iPod
https://forums.happylatte.com/threads/post-pics-to-forum-with-photobucket-from-your-ipad-iphone-ipod.3616/

As with the Acer is it a laptop, desktop or tablet?

Apps are optimized for tablets however some do work on PC's with Google play.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:43 am

yes it is a small laptop,they call it a chromebook? i am using it right now as i post this,so i got it set up so far at least enough to get on the web. i will be trying to post pictures soon, as soon as i can figure out how to get my photos off of my ipad to this chromebook.....LOL another learning curve  hypnotize 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 am

Here is a picture of my car,

MOVING UPDATE 4977fe80cfbd0ed5ebdea0a61acabb36_zps6fa6be7b

Last edited by Gabriel on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 am

Picture #2

My house I rented behind, and my riding mower.....LOL

MOVING UPDATE 7b77aa3127e840c20495a2356bba1baf_zps399e99e8

Last edited by Gabriel on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:29 am

Pic number 3MOVING UPDATE Dd93287e25e0180bbf21903fb1c6d229_zps0812e782
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 am

Number 4

MOVING UPDATE 8eef84d5ab3d19e57edf9e4405d6e49b_zps77a812c1
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Nice car Gabe! Keeping up with the latest toys I see.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:39 pm

yes i am.....LoL, since i have gotten blessed i decided that doing without many things i really need was getting very old, so i have been on a major shopping spree and buying things i have needed for a long time, such as a new ride. that little sports car set me back 21,800 dollars.

i really like this acer laptop, it is only about 10 inches by about 15 inches and so far it is worth the price tag of 200.00 dollars.

i also got internet service back to my home today. 15 gigs of usage every month for about 35.00 dollars a month, seems like a fair price??

I love having something that does not say apple or microsoft on it.

now i am going to try to figure out how to download music files from my ipad to my acer. i have never seen a download music access on my ipad to another computer, but i am thinking there is an app for that somewhere??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOVING UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVING UPDATE   MOVING UPDATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVING UPDATE
Page 1 of 1