the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE

Go down 
+3
skywatcher
Reunite
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 am

According to Oklahoma Law, I have to probate my Mom's estate, so I will be forced to move out of my house by the 1st of November simply because the state will not release the money to me that belonged to my Mom, which she left to me in a will. The will must be probated and I was told yesterday by an attorney I had to hire, that it will cost me 1500.00 dollars to take this action, and that the process will take 5 or 6 months to complete.

I am having a garage sale Friday Saturday and Sunday , selling everything I have to raise cash for my survival....lol a good cause.... nopity the sale will also help me get rid of a lot of STUFF I don't need, so that is good.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:00 pm

So to 'probate' is to prove/examine the will of your mother right Gabe? State laws are real messed up. (most laws actually)

Are you entitled to a pension? Just thinking of other ways for you to have some financial back up.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Dangit Gabe, that's a bummer. Sorry to hear this. Hang on in there, it'll all come out in the wash later. goodluck
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:59 pm

poopers, gabe ... i know you know the system is rigged, so this
is probably no surprise ... the lawyers gotta make theirs ...
*shakin head* to say this is not fair, that this is not justice, what
good would that do? in the end, it will be o.k., for you ...
remember how we all waited for our friend mz biggz to "settle things"?
if there is anything an almost-homeless person on the west coast
can do for you, lemme know
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Reunite wrote:
So to 'probate' is to prove/examine the will of your mother right Gabe? State laws are real messed up. (most laws actually)

Are you entitled to a pension? Just thinking of other ways for you to have some financial back up.

No pension ReuniteR.......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

skywatcher wrote:
Dangit Gabe, that's a bummer. Sorry to hear this. Hang on in there, it'll all come out in the wash later. goodluck

I know you are right sky.....but it sure gets old waiting for that damn wash to shake out....lol but that is life as we know it.....

A scripture says just what you said Sky, "all things work together for the good to those that love Y'shua Messiah" and this too I believe, although it does not settle the initial trauma of all this shit when it happens, it takes a little time for the initial shock to pass, like a day or two.... But it helps with the character of patient souls and improves that souls chances of becoming even more stable, I hope...... sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:57 pm

WineHippie wrote:
poopers, gabe ... i know you know the system is rigged, so this
is probably no surprise ... the lawyers gotta make theirs ...
*shakin head* to say this is not fair, that this is not justice, what
good would that do? in the end, it will be o.k., for you ...
remember how we all waited for our friend mz biggz to "settle things"?
if there is anything an almost-homeless person on the west coast
can do for you, lemme know

Thanks for the offer hippy.....I will make it, this is just going to make it harder, since the state has cut me off of about 1200.00 dollars to 1400.00 dollars a month.

I will have to start smoking roll your own cigs now and eating a lot of chicken pot pies and ramen noodles.....lol.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:21 am

gabe - rice and beans = complete protein
american spirit tobacco, roll ur own = no chemical additives
sis & i = living on $200/mo for years, it can be done
so u see, maybe the stated results might even be GOOD for you!
God works in mysterious ways, yes?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:56 pm

WineHippie wrote:
gabe - rice and beans = complete protein
american spirit tobacco, roll ur own = no chemical additives
sis & i = living on $200/mo for years, it can be done
so u see, maybe the stated results might even be GOOD for you!
God works in mysterious ways, yes?

Yes indeed sis.....right on.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:52 am

Have been moving out of my house this weekend. Got everything out except for my bed. Will move it today. My bed is also my couch.....lol seems like I have grown use to sleeping on the couch so long, that I may use it as my bed at my new place?

I do have a twin size bed I will take as well, but since I am moving from a house to 2 rooms, I am trying to scale down considerably....hard to fit a house into 2 rooms...lol but it is a challenge that is for sure.

I have a relative that is letting me move in with him. His wife died in February of this year, so he is alone and I think he would like to have someone living in his house with him, as he is most likely a little lonely as well, I think.

He is a cool guy though and most likable also. He is 38 years old, but acts like an old soul...if you know what I mean....seems he is wiser than his age, very grounded person and has a great countenance about him, so I have been blessed to have his help.

Perhaps we can start a lonely hearts club group.....LoL.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 pm

That sounds like a real good situation to be in, a nice relative you get on well with.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:18 pm

thumbsupb glad you have it all under control now.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 pm

That's great news Gabe, good luck with the rest of the move.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:30 pm

You sure do have more than your share of challenges mate. Sure glad you have found a place to hang your hat for a while.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:01 am

Gabriel wrote:

aw, gabe .... good luck with the new set-up ... when u r resting
on ur couch/bed, be grateful u are not sleeping on the floor
of his closet (WH <----------) and as far as the club, where do i sign
up? sigh ......

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 am

I have a feeling hippy we are perpetual signatories of the club...LOL, I love the artwork of the Pepper album.

I am blessed to be where I am, as I see it 2 rooms are better than no rooms, there are many much worse off than me, so this all reminds me of the sixties anyway, not knowing from month to month, day to day where I may be next....just follow the open doors.... rainbow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am

Leaving my house for the last time right now. I don't have a wireless connection at my new place, so to post I will have to go to the public library. Will make an effort to post when I am able.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:34 pm

WineHippie wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

aw, gabe .... good luck with the new set-up ... when u r resting
on ur couch/bed, be grateful u are not sleeping on the floor
of his closet (WH <----------) and as far as the club, where do i sign
up? sigh ......

Nice artwork on cover, and I am most thankful everyday...... sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:44 am

Sitting in the parking lot of my local library,wifi hot spot,don't have long right now but just to say howdy to you guys....not much going on right now .....which can in and of itself be a blessing.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:04 pm

wave right back atcha!
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 am

You're lucky to have a closet floor to sleep on.

This morning [early] I was in my kitchen, spaced out, making coffee... when I saw someone walking up our road. This is an unusual sight because I live in Rockerville, USA population about 12.

As I watched him come nearer, I drew several conclusions: he was homeless, stunk and was very dirty. This is also unusual to see here because this is a resort area below Mt. Rushmore, you just don't see wandering homeless people around here. Not to mention, it's fucking COLD.

He was carrying his blanket and having a full on conversation with himself when he caught my eye through the window. I smiled at him. So he approached and asked me to open the window. Good morning, I said.

He said he couldn't remember where he was, and that he thought there was a store around here somewhere where he could get a cup of coffee... I was making coffee... why didn't I offer him a cup? No, I said, no store around here.

He bid me a good day and asked me if I would point him in the direction of a store, downhill I said and pointed towards Rapid City...

As he made his way down the hill I was thinking shit, what if that was God and I missed my opportunity to give God a cup of coffee?

WH and I were in a situation once where I learned a lesson: In the city of Napa we lived in a house near a "park" where homeless people gathered. We were nice, we offered up extra chili or whatever we had going in the stew pot to those that looked like they could use it, clean socks, etc. But then, one day, one of those guys came up on our porch and asked if we could just open his can of something for him... it was at that moment we realized we had a problem.

So, where is the line? You want to be nice and helpful but don't want to be a doormat. At what point does it become stupid to help people that need it?

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:01 am

I think you did the right thing in turning him away. You had no idea what he was up to even if his intentions were genuine. I wouldn't have let him in or offered him a drink, because you had no idea if he was armed or dangerous. Even if he was an ok guy, he'd only have come back again for something else.

When you are in a community situation, the situation becomes less dangerous, simply because there's more of you than them and can cover each others' back so to speak.

Always go with your gut instinct, because it's always right.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:06 pm

I agree you did the right thing SS. I don't feel God would test you in that type of situation. More likely the Devil would.

You will know in your heart when God is testing you, as you will have a warm feeling

Ever see the movie Bruce Almighty? The ending where the homeless guy turns into Morgan Freeman (God) is so bang on.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:22 am

The book of Romans tells about how God DOES AND WILL send Angels disguised as humans to his children for a test........no kidding it says that....and also has happened to me on 2 occasions. The first time I failed miserably....a Mexican man came to my door asking me for a job, I had a pickup truck in my driveway full of painting supplies and ladders. He came at 7:30 in the morning and it was winter and very cold. He knocked on my door and asked me for a job, I was rude to him, and told him I could not hire anyone, while all the time in my heart I was cussing this guy?

Why was I cussing him? Because back in the early 80's I was still part red neck, and hated the fact that Mexicans were coming to my country taking jobs away from Americans, so I had hatred in my heart for Mexican nationals here in the USA looking to better their lives.

I was a Christian then as well, so Our Heavenly Father was not going to let me get away with that for one minute......

The Bible says that if God loves you he will chastise/correct you, so as soon as I run off the Mexican, God spoke to me and said read Romans chapter 13.

I did, and I was shown that the guy I just run off was an Angel. Because in Romans 13 it teaches to be nice to strangers, because you may be entertaining Angels unaware.

As soon as I read this passage, my heart melted, and I was CONVICTED in my heart of being a sorry person, so needless to say, this changed my life, now I love all people, no matter who they are......lol. God is totally awesome.

Do I think you should have helped the guy or give him coffee...well I have learned through the years that my first thoughts about something such as giving someone something as an encounter is happening is probably the thing to do.

If your first thoughts were to help this guy, then you pushed away those thoughts after you had a little more time to think about it, then you probably missed a great opportunity to help a human in true need, or you might have turned away an Angel such as I did, but I cannot say for sure because of course I was not there.

My first thought when I saw the Mexican was bring him in the house and give him coffee, but then my hatred/fear took over and I pushed away the thoughts to help.

I repented to God for running off the Angel, and asked God for another chance to right my wrong. Two years later another angel came to my house, this time I passed with flying colors.....and God blessed me to right my wrong.

God is awesome...... toast

Correction, I referenced above the book of Romans 13 for the scripture about angels coming to visit Gods children, it is actually the book of Hebrews 13 verse 2. I got my books mixed up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE   UPDATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE
Page 1 of 1