the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIFE BEFORE LIFE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

LIFE BEFORE LIFE Empty
PostSubject: LIFE BEFORE LIFE   LIFE BEFORE LIFE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 pm

It is a fact that the scriptures say you were created by GOD MOST HIGH in the "world that was"? What does that mean? It means that you were created by God to live at this time, so who are you? And what are you to do? Why are you here now?

Why don't you remember? Because it is purposed that you will not remember, to see how you may fall in the trying times ahead, just to see where you will stand for something?? Do you think GOD MOST HIGH is not real? You have every opportunity to think that way if you wish. You also do not remember because you are not supposed to remember.

Why?

Because there are people living today, that are destined. Destined to damnation or glory and it is your choice?

Why would this happen? Because during the world that was, you either followed Satan or you followed GOD MOST HIGH.

Both groups are alive right now, and living just to fulfill scripture. Why do you think the whole world is turned upside down as it seems today???

Why is it that the rulers turn everything from evil and call it good???

Why is it that the government you pay for spy's on you, and they don't care if you know it or not???

Why is it that all politicians are corrupt, and they do not even hide it fom us???

The Bible tells all about this shit. And why it is happening. It is to see where you personally will fall, so you can be judged fairly???

GOD MOST HIGH is most fair, and will give us what we deserve?

Why are you here????

Damn, please understand that GOD MOST HIGH loves you and wants you to love him, that's all!!!

Time is short, please consider this?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

LIFE BEFORE LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE BEFORE LIFE   LIFE BEFORE LIFE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 am

I had a conversation with a guy that displayed a real casual, devil may care attitude, we have plenty of time, nothing to be concerned about.....eat drink and be merry, everything is great?

This is the same attitude I had in my first 30 years of life.....so from personal experience, I wrote this article above just for personal therapy for me....LOL I felt like after talking to this guy, that I had been listening to head banging music for 30 minutes.....so I came here to vent....

Again I will say, confession is good for the soul.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

LIFE BEFORE LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE BEFORE LIFE   LIFE BEFORE LIFE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 am

Awww Gabe, getting things off your chest and listening to head-banging music is allowed. Well in here anyways. What were you listening to?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

LIFE BEFORE LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE BEFORE LIFE   LIFE BEFORE LIFE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:33 am

skywatcher wrote:
Awww Gabe, getting things off your chest and listening to head-banging music is allowed.  Well in here anyways.  What were you listening to?
LOL I was just kidding Sky about the music, I can't listen to head banging music at all, heavy metal or whatever people call it.

I was using the head banging music as an example as to how I felt after talking to a guy that had the same type of attitude I used to have when I was under 30 years old, a devil may care attitude, everything is fine with the world so to speak, we have plenty of time left in the world type of attitude, eat drink and be merry everything is great. A trying to be cool attitude.

After talking to this guy for a few minutes that had that attitude about things, I felt like I was having an acid flashback...LOL of my younger self from 33 years ago......LOL that's all I meant by the music reference

Sorry to confuse you....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LIFE BEFORE LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE BEFORE LIFE   LIFE BEFORE LIFE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIFE BEFORE LIFE
Page 1 of 1