the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE   SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 pm

I grew up on a working cattle ranch out in the country in Oklahoma, and had three brothers with me. We had a creek that run right through the property, and as kids we would go and swim in this creek as some places in the creek were deeper than others and we would swim there in our glorious nakedness...LOL

The twelve years we lived on this ranch, I was the only child that was bitten by a snake while swimming??? After I was bitten by the snake, I jumped on my horse and rode back home real fast so I would not die from the snake bite? When I got home, my Mom put my foot in a pan of canned milk and the milk drew the poison out and I saw the venom of the snake in the white milk and the venom was yellow in color and I was amazed at what was happening to me.

A snake is a sign of evil, in many cultures of the world, but I was the one bitten in my family?? I was ok after the milk treatment and survived of course.

After we as a family moved from the ranch, a few years later, I was riding my bike in town and rounded a corner and was hit by a bread truck, delivering bread to the supermarket next door. I was the only child hit by a bread truck in my family??? Bread is symbolic of Y'shua Messiah, as he is known as the bread of Life??

So my signposts of youth were, I was bitten by Satan, but Later was hit by a bread truck of life, which is Y'shua Messiah, and that is why I love to cast out devils to this day!

I was saved from the evil one.

Food for thought.

Any insights?

An aside note. This is also an illustration of the first will be last and the last will be first.

Because I was first bitten by the snake Satan, he would be the last influence on me and my life. And because I was hit by the bread truck last, Y'shua Messiah would be the first influence in my life. Or in other words, the first will be last and the last will be first in my influence.

Because the snake tried to kill me first, I would cling to the last influence, (the bread truck) Y'shua Messiah Last. This first last rule is common to all humans, this happens many times in many families if one only looks for it.

And Y'shua Messiah is the only teacher that taught this rule.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE   SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 pm

That would explain why you killed the snake in another post you put up. Was it poisonous ?
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE   SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:59 pm

wow, gabe you certainly go to the extemes when you do something. LOL

You were definately spared for some special plans. I think we are all the lucky ones
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE   SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:48 am

Hey Gabe

I just seen this posting over at P/A of an explaination of a snake. Thought I would share it with you
In reference to the snake it is also the symbol of transformation. A snake sheds it skin and thus shucks off what it has outgrown. It is also a symbol of power and representative of the kundalini energy (the coiled serpent) rising up from the base of the spine to the crown chakra activating it and thus enlightenment occurs.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE   SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:42 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
Hey Gabe

I just seen this posting over at P/A of an explaination of a snake. Thought I would share it with you

In reference to the snake it is also the symbol of transformation. A snake sheds it skin and thus shucks off what it has outgrown. It is also a symbol of power and representative of the kundalini energy (the coiled serpent) rising up from the base of the spine to the crown chakra activating it and thus enlightenment occurs.

Yes mntruthseeker that teaching is also true as I see it. Just remember that any and all references to the snake should be weighed against the scriptures which says "you are God", so although the serpent at the base of the spine teaching is real and correct this teaching is referring to the fallen state of man, not the regenerated state of man, so the snake teaching is correct but keep in perspective that is it talking about the "fallen" condition of man, when you and I are the "redeemed" state of man by making our personal peace with God.

The serpent has no power and /or authority over you as a regenerated being of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE   SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIGNPOSTS OF LIFE
Page 1 of 1