the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Empty
PostSubject: Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...   Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...   Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Very proud to see this on film. Is this the show newsroom, or a film.

BTW, I have been researching a lot about Oprah and what I have found is not pretty, her new church, taking on members everyday because they believe Oprah is a bright light.

Just search Oprah is a fraud on youtube and you will get lots of videos on Oprah aligned with Obama, NWO and Satan worship.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...   Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...   Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 am

I'm glad you posted this Biggs. Everything Oprah said is exactly opposite of what the scriptures say about gaining salvation for each soul.

Hey Biggs, why don't you and me pray for oprahs salvation, I will tonight.

This chick is misleading many souls, and God says about those that mislead, everyone she misleads she will have their blood on her hands if they do not turnaround spiritually speaking before they face the judgment.

The Bible also says that Judgment begins at the pulpit, God will start judgment on those who stand up and claim, "this is the way", follow me, listen to me, so if you claim to be a teacher, you better make very sure you know what you are doing, because GOD MOST HIGH keeps the best records there are on every soul, including Oprah.

Because she speaks everything backwards of what God says, I will call her Harpo, Oprah backwards, because she reminds me of an old comedian by the name of Harpo Marx, Groucho Marx brother, except that what she is doing is not funny at all but very serious indeed, and she has no idea what she is doing, or she would be shaking in her boots from fear, because GOD MOST HIGH takes these things very serious, and God warns humans not to teach falsehoods over and over again.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...   Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:31 am

"...They know NOT what they do."

When the hell ARE we going to know what the hell we are doing?
I've been misled.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...   Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 am

SoulSister wrote:
"...They know NOT what they do."

When the hell ARE we going to know what the hell we are doing?
I've been misled.
Well said sister. Your question is exactly why I have been feeling so blessed for the last several years, because I have taken the time to learn what God has written to us.

I do not know it all, by far, but I at least will not tell someone the type of crap Oprah is putting out.

I can say, I know enough not to be deceived by bullshit when I here it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...   Truth is SEEPING into mainstream... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth is SEEPING into mainstream...
Page 1 of 1