the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Empty
PostSubject: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Michael Hastings was a journalist that was always in the governments face, telling all about the corruption that was going on.

This guy did a story about the commander of US forces in the Middle East, his name was McCrystal, or something like that, and the story Hastings did caused this General to lose his Job.

The General that replaced McCrystal, or whatever his name was, was named Patreas. This story only happened a few years ago, since we have been in Afghanistan to be exact.

But Hastings was a real enemy of the State, and he was killed yesterday in Los Angeles California, in a fiery car wreck, they are calling it, but according to Alex Jones and his news, it is very obvious that Hastings was the victim of a car bomb.

I believe the jones story, not the "accident" report by the police. Just a few hours before Hastings was Killed, he told people that the FBI was investigating him......many times when the FBI are involved, criminal things happen.

The story is at Prison planet, or info wars.

Who will they kill next?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Will go the alex jones today as I do everyday and catch up with this news Gabe.

Your right ofcourse there is no one and including women, children and the elderly that they will not take out if they have to. 

I believe there are more people awakening.  The fact that my mother listens to the same Australian radio show every week day and she rang me to tell me that people rang in to that radio station claiming that planes were ......mum couldn't get hold of the word chemtrailing, but I filled her in.  So people out there are ringing up msm radio and telling them that the government is chemtrailling over their houses.

I actually posted some comments on some youtubes that Obama should stand up, while he got handcuffed and was under arrest for war crimes against the American people.

I have put that comment on quite a few youtube posts, so I think my name is on the terrorist list now.  If I pass on at least I know I would have tried to do something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:41 pm

And I will continue to do this and that's that.  And to you underlyings getting paid to read this and monitor us all; your traitors to your families and fellow countrymen, walk away now with your pride and conscience intact or you will be looking into someone else's eyes soon and your whole soul will be quaking.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Wise words Biggs, for the criminals.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am

undefined wrote:
And I will continue to do this and that's that.  And to you underlyings getting paid to read this and monitor us all; your traitors to your families and fellow countrymen, walk away now with your pride and conscience intact or you will be looking into someone else's eyes soon and your whole soul will be quaking.

I love a woman with a backbone... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm

I heard today the most likely explanation for Hastings death. It was a cyber car attack. What this means is that the government uses the computer in the car to take it over from the driver, and then drive him to crazy speeds until he dies in an automobile wreck???

I truly believe this is how they killed Hastings. Everyone that knew him said he drove like a grandma, he never speeded, he never drove crazy, he always drove slow and cautious?

But the night he was killed he was driving really crazy, and speeding, and was all over the rode. His driving was captured by 110 intersection lights and cameras, and they said he was acting and driving like something was wrong???

There was something wrong, the government used the on star system of computer control, to take control of his car, and drive him to his death using the car computer.

In other words he was not in control of his car, and his car killed him.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:37 am

Just sad that another person with an ounce of credibility has been taken from us.  So sad.

What we all need to do as a world, is all stand together on important issues instead of just a single person on his/her own.  That's the way people get targeted when they are just one lone voice.  

Now getting people to wake up is a whole other issue....sigh.

The only thing to do is keep banging the drum until somebody listens.  Make a blog, or make a site of your own. Keep everyone informed as to what the real agenda of the Elite is.

This is a good site...

chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

if I do say so myself!!! clap
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 am

Sky,

I went to the web site you always reference at the end of your posts.

I listened to a short audio called, "Can you guess who I am". That was a cool audio, and I guessed wrong.

When I heard the answer, I was quite surprised.....I dunno
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Me too Gabe, I'd have put $$$ on it being Obama. Just shows how close those 2 are.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

My guess was Obama as well.....LOL Adolph Obama
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:38 am

this is he...

MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Obama810
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:27 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Saw this article today Gabe, thought it may take some interest to you.

Hackers Demonstrate Dangerous Stunts After Carjacking Vehicle

http://www.infowars.com/hackers-demonstrate-how-easy-it-is-to-carjack-a-vehicle-remotely/
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 pm

This is an awesome article ReuniteR, thank you. It confirms to me what I thought about the death of Hastings. The government killed him by taking control of his cars computer.

This is another one of those deaths that will not go unpunished by God Most High. The killers will answer for what they have done, every one of them.

God Most High knows all things, and nothing can get by Him. The killers as of right now are happy little campers, without a clue as to what they will be facing as soon as judgement falls upon them for their deeds of death.

It is terrible that Hastings was killed, it is also terrible that there are beings that think they can do things like this with no blowback upon them, that is the scary part, that there are people that seem to have no conscious, and think they are there own world, with no responsibility at all connected to there actions.

It is stories such as this that give me the most joy in divine justice. No human can do things like this and be immune, and the greatest part of the judgement is their surprise when they see our Heavenly Father standing in front of them asking them why they did what they did???

It's payday you killers, and I only hope to be there watching when you are sentenced by the one that made your soul for his pleasure, and then asks you, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY CHILD? Why would you kill my son Hastings?

That scene will be worth the price of of admission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS   MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL HASTINGS KILLED BY BLACK OPS
Page 1 of 1