the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB   VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 am

I just saw this video. This is hard to believe even as you watch this. A guy plants a bomb, and is under surveillance while he is doing it, from a drone I guess?? And then an American troop truck comes along and the bomb blows up the truck.

The commenter of this video says this was given to him by a whistleblower?

Here is the link, watch it soon as it may not be posted for long, before the government takes it down.

http://beforeitsnews.com/military/2013/06/alert-military-does-not-want-you-to-see-this-video-drone-footage-of-ied-explosion-2453098.html
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB   VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

This only adds credence to what I've been saying all along that nobody should join the military.  Do you think that they care about you? 

Army personnel are just pawns to negotiate wars with for profit.  Gone are the days when personnel joined the army to protect their country, because the country doesn't protect them a jot.

Never think your government cares a damn, clearly they don't.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB   VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Exactly right, the governments atm should all be put under arrest by the people, for the people, for war crimes against all of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB   VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO OF A GUY PLANTING AN IED BOMB
Page 1 of 1