the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUST SEE VIDEO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MUST SEE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: MUST SEE VIDEO   MUST SEE VIDEO Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Here is a great video. One of the best I have ever seen. Please notice the craft is beautifully white.....? Very unusual for UFO sightings.

I think it is a craft operated by the same beings that came down to the prophet Ezekiel in the scriptures. That UFO in the bible was operated by GOD MOST HIGH and he delivered a message directly to Ezekiel, to us that might want to see.

I have never seen a craft like this in all the years of following these types of things.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013/10/triangular-ufo-over-amsterdam.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AmericanKabuki+%28American+Kabuki%29
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MUST SEE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE VIDEO   MUST SEE VIDEO Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:36 am

Starts at about the 7 minute mark

What is interesting is that it is similar to these vids from Paris and England Sorry about the ads

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MUST SEE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE VIDEO   MUST SEE VIDEO Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Thanks mic for the video. The guy that made the fake video I guess thought it looked convincing? To me his video was rather obvious that it was made just because of the detail involved in his creation.

It is good to see how easy it is to create a video. But to me it was also easy to make the distinction between the fake this guy showed as compared to other videos?

This guys video looked to slick, so to speak, and looked like a Hollywood movie, I would have never believed that video he made simply because of the detail involved in it?

So the question still remains, what is real what is not?

It is also interesting that he said he made it from an IPad, same thing I use. This shows just how much I don't know about tech stuff, because I could never have done that with my IPad, because I use my IPad simply for email, photos, and surfing the web. I have never been interested in the special effects or the tricks you can do with an IPad.

That video of the white UFO looked good to me just because I have never seen that craft before. I still will say for my own personal thoughts that the white UFO, while looking good because of it rarity, has not convinced me of anything even though it is recorded in the Bible that God himself flew to earth on one and gave Ezekiel a message.

So I guess it depends on who is driving the UFO as to what we might believe? I still believe that UFO's are real simply because God used one, now all these other videos are nice to look at, but they cannot change my thoughts about Satan/Lucifer using the same thing in order to confuse the real issue!!!

Anything God does Satan copies, this is clear from scripture, and these videos we all see all the time carries very little weight with me as to what is real.

So while some videos are better than others, I certainly do not depend upon them for my personal thoughts just because of the prospective ability to fake them, as you have showed here today mic.

Nice job brother.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MUST SEE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE VIDEO   MUST SEE VIDEO Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Actually the UFO GOD MOST HIGH was in, was round not a triangle.....LOL a slight distinction. And I guess I would have to say that if we know God is in a flying saucer, then is the object unidentified?

I guess it would be an identified flying object?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

MUST SEE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE VIDEO   MUST SEE VIDEO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:21 am

It's a shame people post fake videos out there. I guess the PTW do a lot of them so as to distract and confuse us from the real things.

I know there is a John Lear video on Youtube where he describes the black triangular craft as being reverse engineered from some black ops project. Maybe this is one of them, but then again, could also be the real thing?

This is why films are made of UFO's, just to keeping us guessing with lots of 'Hummm I wonder...maybe it could, who knows...dunno' I know it's done for a purpose though.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

MUST SEE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE VIDEO   MUST SEE VIDEO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:37 am

When I see a video that I think is good, that does not mean for me that I believe the video is always real. I just think it is a good video. Very few of them form my opinion on anything at all, especially UFO's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MUST SEE VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE VIDEO   MUST SEE VIDEO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST SEE VIDEO
Page 1 of 1