the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Empty
PostSubject: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:03 pm

There is a good article and pictures at the following web site about this Coronal hole that opened up and it is spewing out solar winds through it. The article says it will hit the earth June2 or 3.

Might be quite a light show coming up at our poles?

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page for the article.

The picture of the hole is my avatar picture. Still cannot post pictures on my page yet...LOL.

http://www.spaceweather.com/?utm_source=weibolife.appspot.com
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:52 pm

That's an interesting picture indeed Gabe.

We have all noted ufos entering the sun and around the sun. I have a theory, I believe the good ones are trying to allay the worst of what is going on with the sun for us, but that is just a theory.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:26 am

Gabriel wrote:
There is a good article and pictures at the following web site about this Coronal hole that opened up and it is spewing out solar winds through it. The article says it will hit the earth June2 or 3.

Might be quite a light show coming up at our poles?

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page for the article.

The picture of the hole is my avatar picture. Still cannot post pictures on my page yet...LOL.

http://www.spaceweather.com/?utm_source=weibolife.appspot.com

just going a lil off topic here. Can you save pictures to your ipad Gabe. Where does the problem begin?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:17 am

Sky, I try to use the post a picture button right above this post, but for some reason I can't get it to work for me?

I am sure it is probably just me doing something wrong, but I can never get it to work on this IPad.

This IPad is a good tool, but I am not good at tech stuff. I will have to get me a regular computer some time soon?

I used to post pictures all the time on my last computer, but this IPad is a little different for me and I really don't know exactly how to use it properly.....I am sure it is just me....
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks mic.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Hey Gabe check out the new updated forum features. All you have to do to post a picture is click the new 'insert Image' button (2 buttons left of the youtube) and paste in the url of the picture. 

I tested it out on this page - http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Remember with an iPad to right click tap and hold over and image to get  to bring up a menu to select from and select copy. Then after hit the 'insert image button' and tap and hold to paste in the url and you should be good to go. (You may have to delete the http:// in the URL text box so it doesn't copy twice)

A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE 20130525PlanetsKosIsland
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 am

Reunite wrote:
Hey Gabe check out the new updated forum features. All you have to do to post a picture is click the new 'insert Image' button (2 buttons left of the youtube) and paste in the url of the picture. 

I tested it out on this page - http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Remember with an iPad to right click tap and hold over and image to get  to bring up a menu to select from and select copy. Then after hit the 'insert image button' and tap and hold to paste in the url and you should be good to go. (You may have to delete the http:// in the URL text box so it doesn't copy twice)

Thanks ReuniteR for the information, I will practice with it some, and see if I can figure it out.

A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE 20130525PlanetsKosIsland
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:52 am

Test.....

A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Imagejpeg
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:55 am

Looks like it worked for me ReuniteR. For some reason the picture is real big, but I will keep practicing. Thanks man that's cool, I can actually post pictures now.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:00 pm

clap well done Gabe
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:16 pm

A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Astropix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE   A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A CORONAL HOLE IN THE SUNS ATMOSPHERE
Page 1 of 1