the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THREE suns in China

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

THREE suns in China Empty
PostSubject: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 am

Last edited by skywatcher on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 am

wow

Heavy story's aswell on YT, but i found something diverent.

This video was uploaded on the 28th of February:

synchronicity
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 am

sunny sunny sunny

ok, kick in some common sense here....

first of all we need a date....if this was close to an eclipse there would be a reason you were seeing two illumanies side by side

second..on another vid on the same page - they panned from left to right with the two illuminaries in two parts of the sky
haven't you ever seen the moon setting and the sun rising in the same sky..i have many times..it's really a cool sight
but it isn't two suns...

there is also something called a sun dog..which i don't think this is btw..that has 3 suns in the sky at one time..it is caused by
refraction in the clouds and with the damn chem spraying is very common anymore..i have pics if you want to see what it looks like

otherwise i think this is folks not checking facts far enough
there are so many things that can be explained
and
so many more that can't
..so why be mixing them up when a bit of time will seperate the two..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 am

First vid is from Taiwan..not china ;)
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 am

Sky Otter it said 2 March 2011 on the comments underneath.

The 2 suns are in the same part of the sky. If this were 1 sun and 1 moon, they would be apart, not together.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 am

Here is a question.

The whole world sees the same sun. Would it not be right to assume that if there were 2 suns in the sky, we should all see them? Not just in one part of the world!

Astologers can find comets that are millions of miles away, and very very small and calculate when they will be visible from earth. If there was a second sun the size that is in the vids, don't you think we would have seen it coming a while back? Especially when it is this bright.

Sorry just getting tired of people making disinfo vids. By putting on too much bs it is harder to find the real stuff.

Skywatcher this is by no means a rant towards you. I viewed the vid yesterday and have had time to think about it. wave
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:06 am

No probs Micjer, I think I should have paid more attention to my own links.... The reason only China saw the 3 suns was by refraction from ice crystals. Working like a mirror to reflect the real sun and produce an optical illusion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/video-three-suns-appear-over-china-2180772.html
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:20 pm

lol!

wellll the main news is finally catching up..here's their take
:

'Two suns' spotted in China defy explanation
The dual sunset comes just weeks after rumors of a second sun flooded the Net

THREE suns in China 11030510

By Natalie Wolchover
Space.com
updated 1 hour 57 minutes ago 2011-03-05T21:09:01
+-Weeks after a story shot across the Web claiming that the imminent explosion of a nearby star would result in the appearance of a second sun in the sky — a story that was later debunked — two suns were caught on camera yesterday in China. The suns — one fuzzy and orange, the other a crisp yellow orb — appeared side-by-side, one slightly higher than the other.

What's going on? Life's Little Mysteries, a sister site to Space.com, asked Jim Kaler, the University of Illinois astronomer who squelched the excitement over the aforementioned exploding Betelgeuse and who has written books on the day and night sky. The double sun image is an effect of optical refraction, Kaler said, but it's a "pretty darn rare" one, and one not fully explained by science.

"I doubt it's been computer modeled," he said. "There must have been some blob of atmosphere somewhere that caused this truly spectacular phenomenon, which in a sense is a mirage." [Amazing Sun Photos From Space]

Mirages appear when particles in the atmosphere refract, or bend, light. This typically happens near the horizon, where air is thicker, though, and mirages are usually aligned vertically above or below the original source of the light — not beside it, like in the video. It's possible, Kaler said, that an unusually thick patch of atmosphere wandered in front of the sun to create the unusual effect.

Previous sightings of horizontally-aligned double images of the sun and moon are recorded in a book called "Light and Color in the Outdoors" (English edition: Springer 1993) by the famous Flemish astronomer Marcel Minnaert, which remains the most complete reference on double suns. "So many other instances have been reported that there is no longer any doubt about ... observations of sun and mock sun(s) being at exactly the same altitude," Minnaert wrote.

"The case of a mock sun 3 degrees and 25 arc-seconds to the left of the nearly set sun sounds incredible but has been recorded photographically." Indeed, Minnaert's description sounds nearly identical to the scene in question.

He goes on to state that the double or multiple image phenomena are produced by abnormal refraction, but that "it remains extraordinary that the images of the sun and moon were sharp and of the same size as the real sun and moon."

To check whether more has been learned about the double sun effect since the time of Minnaert's writing, Life's Little Mysteries consulted several atmospheric optics experts. None of them had ever seen anything quite like the effect shown in the video.

"This is not a common optical phenomenon that we're seeing here," said Grant Perry, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Wisconsin Cooperative Institute for Satellite and Meteorological Studies. "I'm asking myself if this is an artifact of the lens, but if that were the case — if it's reflections of the lens elements — then the images would move in relation to each other as the camera moves," Perry said. "But that doesn't happen."

In terms of an optical explanation, he said, "You would have to assume it is particles of ice or something in the atmosphere aligned in such a way that they would refract the sunlight at that very small angle, but only in one direction. It would require some fairly peculiar characteristics."

Several related atmospheric optical effects are fully explained by science. Sun dogs, sunset mirages, sun pillars and sun halos are all relatively common and well understood. But not this effect.

"It's very intriguing," said Kaler.

This article was provided by Life's Little Mysteries, a sister site to SPACE.com. Follow Natalie Wolchover on Twitter @ nattyover.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41927089/ns/technology_and_science-space/?GT1=43001

well crap and dang..the thing has been removed by the user.....ok..now i smell a rat
sunny

i had watched it several times with a full screen and a magnifying glass and saw some stuff
and took note of the posted and he had this second vid on there
here it is again but by some one else

1:00Add toAdded to queue Two suns or Nibiru at BangkokDocument : i received this video clip from Indigo's military Plzz check www.youtube.com you will see the poor guy in the left.. lol and this vid ...
by ShotaTH | 5 days ago | 12,414 views

dang i wish i would have written down his name watchingb

found another guy had copied it here..if you want to watch it
https://www.youtube.com/user/jcattera#p/a/f/1/2r9DXg0PYlw

my observations are from watching at full screen and a magnifying glass
the one on the right was larger and seemed to be casting a shadow on the smalled on on the left
there was dark shading on the top and right side of the left orb
some of the shadow appears greenish
and right as it is ending the shot..there seems to be something behind the left orb and black things coming out of the bottom
it' almost looked like the real sun was causing a shadow to appear on something passing by it

also links listeed on the screen didn't go anywhere

strapped down
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 am

I'am really amazed, after finding the following vids.

The next one, i give a golden medal flower

thankyoub , for bringing this to my attention Sky_W
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:c0Ae2nwVK5YJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog+3+suns&cd=8&hl=nl&ct=clnk&source=www.google.com

About the 2suns, i pretty much always find >NIBIRU< closing in.
So my logic-meter stays down, i prefer the following explanation.

sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by Gerardgeert on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a smiley)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:01 pm

some sun dog pics i have taken in previous years

8-17-2006 6:57

THREE suns in China Hpim0532

10-30-06

THREE suns in China Hpim1811

hummmmmmmmmm
5-2-07
THREE suns in China Hpim1219

oh and just for some fun
night shot of full moon 1-3-07
regular view and close up..same time stamp
THREE suns in China Hpim2310

THREE suns in China Hpim2311

enlarged
THREE suns in China Hpim2312

lol! that's venus up there near the moon

and to prove a point that things aren't always what they seem
what do you see in this pic that catches your eye?
and it is one shot before the first pic posted here
8-17-06 6:56
THREE suns in China Hpim0533
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Ah; i could just feel the sun's heat, just by looking at the pics.

But Venus intrigues me sky, ever sinds i have seen it go behind the moon.
And i'am really like, why do the muslims love it aswell.
THREE suns in China Some+flags+with+the+crescent+Moon+and+star+(Venus)+symbol
While the christian Flags stay out, for as far as i know.
oopsb
Cause i think; that these kind of "coincidences", belong to the best proof of the God idea.

Ah well, i will try to keep enjoying, the wonders of the world.
smileyeatingchoc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THREE suns in China   THREE suns in China Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THREE suns in China
Page 1 of 1