the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Empty
PostSubject: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 pm

I posted in a thread about the Anti-Christ in that thread a while back where I said that at the moment the Anti Christ gets to this planet that there would be a world wide earthquake at that moment.

I was wrong, after further checking that information is not good at all.

I got confused while doing a study about the AC.

The world wide earthquake does happen but that only happens at the moment the earth and us humans make the change over to the next dimension,and the Messiah arrives on the planet.

I apologize to all that might have been mislead......just another mistake on my part..... nopity
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:38 am

How do we make the change to the next dimension?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 am

skywatcher wrote:
How do we make the change to the next dimension?

We do not do anything Sky, it happens automatically when The Prince Of Peace shows up here. At that moment the whole earth changes along with its people.

The Bible says it happens "in the twinkling of an eye", and from that moment on we are in spirit bodies.

That is when the 1000 years of peace starts. It is also called the day of The Lord, the MILLINNIUM is another word for it.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 pm

I heard similar information in a vid from Clifford Stone and Bob Dean. Now I will hop off and go get it for ya Gabe. xo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Now I thought this video was absolutely brilliant as far as the interview Clifford Stone and Bob Dean gave, but if you to about the 48 minute mark you get the drift of what this is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4t1FEk5LE

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Biggles wrote:
I heard similar information in a vid from Clifford Stone and Bob Dean. Now I will hop off and go get it for ya Gabe. xo

Thank you Biggs.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 am

Really interesting video, thanks Biggs thankyoub
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 am

I watched the video Biggs. Interesting video. I noticed when Bob dean was talking about the advanced "Aliens" out there that told him they would protect the earth/humans from destroying each other and destroying the earth as well.

When I heard this it sounded just like what the Bible says about humans and planet earth. GOD MOST HIGH says he will not let man destroy this planet, because GOD MOST HIGH is going to bring his throne here and rule the universe from earth, so His word says he will not let man kill ourselves off or destroy this planet, because God is protecting it from that.

Sounds like Bob Dean was talking to Angels when he said these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.   I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I POSTED SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.
Page 1 of 1