the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Empty
PostSubject: SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR   SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 am

The Bible says that God created humans for "his pleasure". He did not create us to harass us, or to go around trying to hurt us.

He says he is our Father. Just like your children you do not want to harm them. The reason the "God of Love" told his children Israel to kill all women and children and men was because these people he ordered to be killed were descendants of the "Giants". The Giants descendants were "haters of God and his Children", so God told Israel to kill them ALL. These people were KENITES, children of Satan.

These descendants were created from the sexual intercourse between Eve and Satan, and it is a major law being broken when an Angel comes down and has sex with an earth girl.

This broken Law was so bad that God caused the flood of Noah in order to destroy the first batch of these hybrids.

SO when you hear someone say that it was God that did something bad to people, just remember you are his child, no matter if you accept that or not, and if God kills someone, there is a good and right reason for it.

The Bible teaches that God formed and owns all souls, so there is no one that does not belong to God period, and if you choose not to want to follow the God of Love that is your free choice, and God will honor your decision to ignore him, because he gave you free will to decide for yourself.

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR   SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm

SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Allah_akbar_by_moslem_d
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR   SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Gerardgeert

I always like the color bar....
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR   SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 am

toast ..... on the day, we may see God's-light again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR   SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm

I have no doubt that we will see the real color bar when you and me are there....It seems that you show your light on a regular basis....more color is always good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR   SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOD FACTOR
Page 1 of 1