the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK Empty
PostSubject: Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK   Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:52 am

On reading the papers today, I stumbled across this piece....Ok, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but is the another false flag yet to kick off?

source:-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299661/Medicines-stockpiled-alert-biological-war-strike-UK-experts-warn-weapons-developed-British-university-laboratories.html

This bit caught my eye - this is a bit too detailed to be just a guess or stab in the dark. (and ....I ask...how would they know about this in advance)?

Officials also raised the prospect of a jet carrying British passengers being
shot out of the sky using surface-to-air weapons, when passing over
North Africa.

I could be just cynical in my old age, but these things are sticking out a little too far to not fall over it for my liking.

Opinions please.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK   Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 am

This is most interesting. The fear they are pumping out is extraordinary. I thought the American press was bad, this is way over the top.

You asked how could they know before it happens? The obvious answer is that they might do it themselves to show everyone just how smart they are, by warning you, and then it happens??

This press release is for those that do not know or understand what is really going on, and that all governments are not our friends, but our enemies, this release is for the dumbasses that dwell among us, to keep their fear strongly in place.

fortune teller
Back to top Go down

Medicines stockpiled in alert for biological war strike on the UK
Page 1 of 1