the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's guess which one will be the new pope

Go down 
+2
micjer
skywatcher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Let's guess which one will be the new pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:39 am

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/128911/Pope_Francis__Coat_of_Arms_Jesuit_Order_and_Black_Pope_Adolfo_Nilcolas_______31313/

Let's guess which one will be the new pope - Page 2 Double10

This was his coat of arms. Take note of the Double Cross.

The link to this on Wiki has been taken down btw.

------------------------------------------

I point this out because I asked for an answer before I went to sleep last night whether this guy was good or evil.

When I woke up a vision of this new pope was in my mind. He was holding a staff with a double cross on it. Take it for what it is worth.

-----------------------------------------

@Gabe. I am totally surprised that this whole thing bores you. I am not interested in the pomp and circumstance, but if this black pope is the False Prophet or Antichrist, I am going to be watching intently.

BTW is there a difference between the False Prophet and the Antichrist? Scholars seem to be in disagreement.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:50 am

Btw if anyone does not think the double cross or also known as the Cross of Lorraine is not dark take a gander at this website.

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/CelebritarianCorporation/DoubleCross
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm

micjer wrote:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/128911/Pope_Francis__Coat_of_Arms_Jesuit_Order_and_Black_Pope_Adolfo_Nilcolas_______31313/

Let's guess which one will be the new pope - Page 2 Double10

This was his coat of arms. Take note of the Double Cross.

The link to this on Wiki has been taken down btw.

------------------------------------------

I point this out because I asked for an answer before I went to sleep last night whether this guy was good or evil.

When I woke up a vision of this new pope was in my mind. He was holding a staff with a double cross on it. Take it for what it is worth.

-----------------------------------------

@Gabe. I am totally surprised that this whole thing bores you. I am not interested in the pomp and circumstance, but if this black pope is the False Prophet or Antichrist, I am going to be watching intently.

BTW is there a difference between the False Prophet and the Antichrist? Scholars seem to be in disagreement.

From my limited understanding of the false prophet idea, I just think the false prophet is another office that Satan will hold himself? I may be wrong about this false prophet thing, but it is crystal clear who the anti-Christ is, it is satan himself without any doubt. The Bible is real clear about that part.

Lucifer/Satan has about 10 different names and offices that he holds at different times, this guy is all over the map when it comes to offices, so false prophet may be another he does for a short while?

I really don't mind this subject that much, the reason it bores me is because this organized religious snake pit actually will make no difference in the end time stuff at all, they are very weak and insignificant in the big picture of the time Satan will be ruling except that the Catholic Church will more than likely endorse him when he shows up is what I expect?

All I am doing is waiting for the world wide earthquake, when that happens, I know Satan/The Anti-Christ will be on earth at that very moment, and his time will only be for 5 months that he is in power.

I enjoyed the double cross thing you brought out.....nice work mic

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's guess which one will be the new pope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2