the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's guess which one will be the new pope

Go down 
+2
micjer
skywatcher
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Let's guess which one will be the new pope Empty
PostSubject: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 am

The best guesser gets the most Brownie Points. lol!

I'll go first....ermmm will it be Cardinal Peter Turkson, 64, from Ghana.

Put your answer underneath!

Quote :
The conclave to elect a new Pope is likely to start in mid-March and could last several days. The 116 cardinals who are under the age of 80 and therefore eligible to vote are already traveling to Rome for the secretive gathering in the Sistine Chapel, amid intense speculation about the most likely candidates.

Among the names mentioned as the next Pope are Cardinal Peter Turkson, 64, from Ghana, who if elected would become the first black African Pope; Cardinal Marc Ouellet, 68, a French Canadian who is head of the Vatican Congregation for Bishops; and Cardinal Leonardo Sandri, 69, who was born and raised in Argentina and has spent his adult life in the Vatican.

While there are high hopes among some Catholics that the papacy could go to an African, Asian or South American, others say nationality or race should not be factors.

"For me it doesn't matter if he is black or white, African or European or Asian," said Father Bedel-Berthin Bahou, a priest from the Central African Republic. "The Church is universal. What we need is a Pope who can lead the Church of today. It doesn't matter where he's from."

Source:-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-pope/9890670/Pope-tells-faithful-God-called-him-to-quit.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDs9u4x5vuU

Second hour has some good discussion with John Hogue

Can we pick the same guy?

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 am

If not, I will go with this guy.

Sounds like he is running the Vatican now anyways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarcisio_Bertone

Tarcisio Bertone

Quote :
Bertone has been accused of lying about the content of the Third Secret of Fatima in his book, The Last Secret of Fatima,
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:21 pm

I was listening to the video, and 2 of my most disliked people on this planet are speaking with each other. George Noory, and Howard Bloom.

This is a personal issue with me, about these 2 guys, but I cannot listen to either one of them at all, as hard as I try, I just can't listen.

I have sat an listened to both men many times, and that is why I feel the way I do about them.

I listened until Noory introduced Bloom, then shut it off.

Like I say, it is personal with me about both these guys. I try to keep personal opinion of my own out of things like this, when trying to gain information about anything, but these 2 are the exception for me, I just can't handle them at all.

I have much to learn about being patient with people I do not like. This is a shortcoming of mine, and I'm working on it.

Also for what it is worth, these are the only 2 guys that I react to this way on this planet, I just can't handle either guy.

I'm working on it.....LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:48 pm

LOL. I didn't know they bothered you that bad! oopsb

Here is a link to John Hogues blog with the topic written out for you and a list of possible "Peters" that might fit the prophecy.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

Quote :
The person most likely to be pope is not on the papabille list. It is the Camerlengo himself, the Secretary of State. Cardinal Ratzinger (Benedict’s) former secretary when he was heading John Paul II’s Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith (aka The Inquisition). It is Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone, the former Vatican diplomat, Archbishop of Vercelli, Archbishop of Genoa and Cardinal-Bishop of Frascati. He is Italian and is fluent in French, Spanish, German and Portuguese. He can read Latin, Greek and Hebrew. This Sagittarian born Cardinal is 78, but unlike Benedict, he appears vital and much younger than his years.

Not only does his full Christian name contain “Peter” (Pietro) but also his birthplace plays with St. Malachy’s name for the last pope. Petrus Romanus, need not only mean Peter “of Rome”. Romanus could also indicate Bertone’s birthplace, Romano Canavese in Piedmont. Thus he is Pope Peter of Romano Canavese and Rome!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 pm

micjer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDs9u4x5vuU

Second hour has some good discussion with John Hogue

Can we pick the same guy?

Sure can pick the same guy, be nice to see who gets the most votes.

Will listen to the video tomorrow (if I can get a minute to myself) everyone here got/getting over the noro virus. beingsick
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Yeah mic, like I said I can't stand those 2 guys, but I am working on it.....LOL it really doesn't bother me that much, because I'm not to concerned with anything either of the 2 speak about, but I just felt like venting my feelings about them since it was brought up.....

Confession is supposed to be good for the soul....LOL
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm

piano GAB i sing along

Cause it is oké to shut your ears for others, because you are aware of your judgement

I say; try politics....Like i do, and say............Pff(coast2coast)
........................Many words, little noise
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm

There are only certain people I feel that way about, these are the only 2, but I think this to be a shortcoming on my part, as I have found out in my past, that I can learn something from any other being, if I remain open to them.....

But in this case I just do not like either guy period.

I am told by my Spiritual faith that I must love them both, and I do, because to me to love someone, is to hope and pray for there best to happen to them, and I do and have prayed for each of them, but that does not mean I have to like them.

I make the distinction between love and like, to love you hope and pray for their best to happen to them, to like them to me means I must listen to them, or hang out with somebody you don't like listening to or being around.

So I do love them but I don't hang with them.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Or.............you just can't stand, there point of view(as is human/natural)
But who knows, you'll maybe perfect fishing buddy's
........ rainbow heart a time and place for everything :))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Looks like I was wrong on the new Pope.

Argentinian Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio has been chosen.

Let's guess which one will be the new pope Popene10

What of the NWO now?? scratch kinda throws their agenda into a tizzy now.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Gerardgeert wrote:
Or.............you just can't stand, there point of view(as is human/natural)
But who knows, you'll maybe perfect fishing buddy's
........ rainbow heart a time and place for everything :))

LOL ......I hope not ruff
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:51 pm

He is probably being briefed right now on the UFO issue....and maybe being initiated into the brotherhood...LOL , I am kind of joking, but He is most likely getting his marching orders today from the brotherhood of death.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:29 am

At this point I see nothing that would tie him to Petrus Romanus.

He could be considered a Black Pope because he is a Jesuit, but other than that I see nothing. Hmmmmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:53 am

Only one connection I can find.

This pope is taking his name from Francis of Assisi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_of_Assisi

Now Francis of Assisi 's real name was.....Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone

Or Peter.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm

People are going to bash their heads together over the Petrus thing trying to make sense of it.

The biggest thing for me is that this guy is a Jesuit.

The term Jesuit may mean nothing to many, including many people who consider themselves christians. I am not talking about you Gabe, I am talking about the church going folk which includes my very own mom.

She is a retired school teacher, and faithfully attends church on Sundays and quite involved with other church functions. I asked her the other day what she knew about the Jesuits. Thinking that she would know a lot especially from teaching history to grade schoolers.

Well she had to admit she didn't know a whole lot other than they came and "saved" the natives here in Canada of the barbaric beliefs.

So the fact that this new pope is a Jesuit will go under the radar for most.

HOWEVER for those of us (Gabe included) that know about the Kenites (or descendants of Cain) will recognize the evilness behind this organization.

For those that want a real glimpse, I totally recommend this book.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93659058/Rulers-of-Evil
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Check this out!

“Washington’s Pope”? Who is Pope Francis I? Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio and Argentina’s “Dirty War”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/washingtons-pope-who-is-francis-i-cardinal-jorge-mario-bergoglio-and-argentinas-dirty-war/5326675
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks for the info FL. Hard for them to find one without baggage ,isn't it?

watchingb I think we should be watching this dude.

Is he the great deceiver? questionb

Last edited by micjer on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

micjer wrote:
Only one connection I can find.

This pope is taking his name from Francis of Assisi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_of_Assisi

Now Francis of Assisi 's real name was.....Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone

Or Peter.

Any thoughts?

Yes my thoughts on your post is kick ass mic..... sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:14 pm

This new pope has come way out of left field for me. I cant for the life of me understand where this one come from.

Unless they wanted to bamboozle all of us.

I thought due to the prophecy it would have to be a black pope. Cant figure it out at all.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Let's guess which one will be the new pope Dq514110

This is the symbol for the Jesuits.

They worship the black sun.

So in essence we do have a black pope Bigsy.

Did anyone else think that it was weird that they presented the new pope at night? Something else that is dark.

scratch

And look at the date.... 3 - 13 - 13

Talk about occult numbers!!! Lil Otter pointed that out. affraid
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 pm

I didnt know that, you learn something every day Mic, about the symbol for the Jesuits.

As far as being presented at night, that is something I havent seen or heard of before, but then again I firmly thought they would elect the cardinal from that African region. Its got me stumped I must admit, but it is symbolic isnt it, you have to say that, being presented at night there is nothing for it except symbolic. Dont trust any of them anymore and ya got me going on the whole Jesuit thing again. I will have to go back and research that whole subject once more.

Like that song says ....strange days indeed.

Sometimes when I get glimpses of vision I disregard them as being dillusional, but years ago I saw in my mind an underground chamber in the Vatican where they were gathering performing a ritual of dark rites to a dark energy as we would perceive it. I thought no, has to be wrong, but I dont know anymore about anything being right or wrong.

More and more that line from the X-Files plays back in my mind and it is my mantra now........."Trust No One."

Your sidestepping the narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths and then that's just those inside the church.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:25 pm

I would put money on the fact that your vision was correct.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Yeah, I have a couple of thoughts...LOL this whole catholic thing bores the hell out of me...please tell me when this crap is over.... doh
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:01 am

Gabriel wrote:
Yeah, I have a couple of thoughts...LOL this whole catholic thing bores the hell out of me...please tell me when this crap is over.... doh

It's only over as far as the election of the new pope goes. It's what comes next that bothers me. I think this is only the beginning.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's guess which one will be the new pope   Let's guess which one will be the new pope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next