the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hard TRUTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

hard TRUTH Empty
PostSubject: hard TRUTH   hard TRUTH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:25 pm

in my previous post, i had mentioned the book i was finishing
up - this morning, without searching, just following links, i came
upon this - certainly a sign for me, personally, i would say .....

Quote :
The hard truth is that no one else is responsible for our misery but us, no matter who may have triggered our feelings of discontent or notion of lack.

We are creators, innovators and the moment we forget this, and begin to think we are incapable of doing anything else but find someone or something to blame for our wrong choices and seek enablers and rescuers we create our very own mind traps. We build our own walls and suffocate our souls. We make victims of ourselves. That illusion can give us a false sense of comfort. Sooner or later we will have to face the truth we tried to bury and ignore like a ball we push underwater it will one day find no more depth to drown into and strike back and hit us right smack in the face.

Remember who you are and what you can do. You are your own problem but you are your own solution too.

The ball is in your hands, it will always be there, if it drops you can always pick it up. Can't hide it. Just stay centered. Don't be intimidated with the shakes and blows it's all part of existence. But we are natural born healers. Natural born heroes. We can fix ourselves. We really can.

Paulo Coelho once spoke these words "We do not drown by falling into a river, we drown when we remain submerged in it" ... couldn't have said it better.

http://junocristi.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-hard-truth-no-one-else-is.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

hard TRUTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: hard TRUTH   hard TRUTH Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Nice post sis.

This person is saying the same thing the Bible teaches, we are the masters of our own destiny, calling, and our spiritual enlightenment.

It is easy to fail, it is hard to succeed, but through patience and persistence we finally get it!!

To know we must be connected to something greater than ourselves, means you have got it!!!
Back to top Go down

hard TRUTH
Page 1 of 1