the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Empty
PostSubject: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 am

Organized main stream religion has taught for hundreds of years that people are going to hell if they step out of line, or if they act a certain way according to the scriptures as the main stream false teachers understand the scriptures.

The main stream organized religious teachers for the most part are one or more of the following things if they teach things that God's word does not say.

They are ignorant, and do not know any better.

They do know better, but they teach falsely for a purpose, or a reason, such as to make sure they get their retirement, while not rocking the religious boat of the rulers of their denomination.

They do it for the reason of personal ego, to go as far as they can go in their denomination and make as much money as possible, without any regard to leading people astray. They love money.

They do it on purpose, knowing they are lying, but not caring as they actually do not believe in God at all, so it is to deceive and for financial gain, without any thoughts of judgment coming upon them for what they do.

Any and all of these reasons show the mentality of the organized main stream religious system that is on earth today. These are the same religious people that killed Y'shua Messiah because he did good things for all people.

Religious people are the most dangerous people in the world if they are not grounded in the true actual word of God, as taught by the Spirit of God.

The teachers of Hell and damnation from the organized mainstream religions, teach Hell for attempted control purposes of the masses. It is fear being taught to control the common person.

The Bible makes it clear that there is no place called Hell where people go and burn for ever and ever in such a way that you watch this suffering happen at any time.

My idea of Heaven, is not watching someone suffering forever. That does not turn me on at all, nor does it sound like a good thing to me to see and watch this happen on a forever basis, if that is Heaven then no thanks, I'll pass.

The Bible says that Hell is the Lake Of Fire. It is taught in five places in the book of Revelation and it says that all of God's enemies after they have all been taught during the MILLINNIUM the actual true word of God, by anointed teachers, that if they then decide to follow Satan after being taught the truth, then they will be sent into the lake of fire, and there they will be completely destroyed, they will be turned into ashes from within, by the all consuming fire of God.

These people will cease to exist. And the scriptures say that if you knew any of them, or were a relative of one of these, that God will take away from you even their memory, so that you will never have to think of them again and ever suffer from their destruction.

The Bible is clear that if you go into the lake of Fire, you will cease to exist, you will turn to ash and smoke, and go away like a gas floating away, so the suffering does not last forever, and you and me will not be expected to watch them burn forever, as they will be bloted out forever. It will be as though they never existed.

This is what the Bible teaches about Hell, and it does not take place until after all people are taught the truth during the MILLINNIUM period of time.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Yin & Yan
Black & White
I & O
Love & Hate
Good & Bad
Happy & Sad
Hot & Cold
Fire & Ice
Heaven & Hell

If there is in fact a "Heaven" wouldn't it then make sense to have its equal opposite?
Balance... I think it's all God, his good & bad sides... if I were made in his image, and this is true for me, wouldn't it then be for God too?
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 pm

SoulSister wrote:
Yin & Yan
Black & White
I & O
Love & Hate
Good & Bad
Happy & Sad
Hot & Cold
Fire & Ice
Heaven & Hell

If there is in fact a "Heaven" wouldn't it then make sense to have its equal opposite?
Balance... I think it's all God, his good & bad sides... if I were made in his image, and this is true for me, wouldn't it then be for God too?

To your first question of the equal opposite of Heaven, no is the answer. Why would I say this? Because God as your Father does not wish to see you suffer for eternity, God has the same emotions as you and me, except he is supernatural, which means more natural than you and me.

The balance question is exceptional from you and a great question. The balance is always expected to be equal only while in the flesh where free will is concerned. There is no question of balance when in spiritual bodies, as there is no need of scales, since the temptation of rebellion has been removed and since the temptation of rebellion has been proven to hurt/destroy the common unity of the body of agreement and of joy concerning the unity of the Spirit and agreement, powerful is the Spirit of unity, and when evil/rebellion is removed then there is only Love that rules, and the most powerful thing there is, is Love, as love always promotes and hate/evil always tears down.

God says he is a jealous God, why? Because he created youand me for his pleasure, and it pisses him off to see you or me running after other God's, when there are no other God's at all.

How would it seem to you if you woke up one day and there was no evil anywhere? It would be liberating, joyful, wonderful to pursue all things that make you what you are and who you are according to God that created you different than anyone else, and made you for his pleasure so that you could become the maximum being according to the God that created you.

Created to and for love.

Nice questions by the way...... clapping
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

So, how do you know what God wishes?
Genuine curiosity...
I just don't believe in pure goodness, what's the point in that?
Seems to me that trials and tribulations are how we learn, we make mistakes.
If we woke up in a world without hate/evil then what more would there be to do?

And... just as, how do you know what pisses God off?

Isn't that the essence of the problems with organized religion? Don't they also believe they know what God wants?

As a supernatural God, wouldn't that entity want balance, as in nature?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 pm

SoulSister wrote:
So, how do you know what God wishes?
Genuine curiosity...
I just don't believe in pure goodness, what's the point in that?
Seems to me that trials and tribulations are how we learn, we make mistakes.
If we woke up in a world without hate/evil then what more would there be to do?

And... just as, how do you know what pisses God off?

Isn't that the essence of the problems with organized religion? Don't they also believe they know what God wants?

As a supernatural God, wouldn't that entity want balance, as in nature?

Pure goodness is hard to understand when your perspective is from a flesh 3rd dimensional understanding. The Bible teaches what a world would be like without the influence of the body of flesh that we all now inhabit, which God calls the body of Death.

Pure goodness if not desired by you may be a personal problem you are having concerning your perspective of what life is?

If you think that Evil or disharmony or individual will against the unity of love is or could be missed by you and therefore unbalanced accordance to your thoughts while in the flesh, then you may not be able to understand the power of love?

Why would you prefer the way things are, as compared to the way things could be?

I await your answer.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:02 pm

I never said pure goodness was not desired by me. I said I don't believe, in the Grand Scheme of the Universe, that it is possible, given that all of the science from atoms to galaxies have a positive and a negative... I'm not saying that negative is BAD but you have to have it for the positive to work, like a battery.

What life is? I don't claim to have the answer to that either.
Personal problem? Perhaps. My perspective... it's the only one I have.

I absolutely believe in the power of love, I've witnessed it firsthand. I also encourage it as much as possible. [I love you man] with that said...

I never said that I prefer the way things are.
There are infinite possibilities of what could be, good and bad.

What I asked is, How do you know what God wishes? or, how do you know what pisses God off? And in getting so pissed off, isn't that a negative?

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Because I read his letter to me soul sister, that is why I think I know what he wants, and I could be wrong in my understanding, but it is the best I have at the moment, just as your understanding is your best right now.

I think I know what he wants from me because I have put in the time to seek what he may want, that is my free will choice.

If it is said in the world that God's word is available to you, and you do not spend at least a little time reading and seeking for yourself to see if it is true, then please do not expect God to bless you or anyone else that might disregard these words.

For if a God cannot get word to you or me about what he or she may want then why seek at all ?

Because I have spent 30 years seeking does not mean that I have any inside track to what might be right, but at least I have shown by my actions that if God be REAL then he will know my effort and bless it for my personal gain according to what his word says.

Please don't confuse the Bible with the hypocrites of the organized Church, as this confuses many people and causes many people to miss God altogether.

Organized religion is of man, God's word is of God, and needs no man.

I know what God wants because his word tells you what he wants, that simple.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:58 pm

OH NO! I haven't missed God.
Quote :
if God be REAL
I'm SURE God is real. Isn't the "personal gain" the satisfaction in knowing that you're a good person?

But I'm not sure if I'm talking directly to the source, or if the conversations are filtered through my angels/higher self/spirit guide.

How can you be so sure that the words that you're reading aren't actually penned by man? I always thought his word came directly into my head, and not regurgitated by some pious, bent person from the ancient past, rewritten over and over, distorted, like a game of "telephone".

Quote :
If it is said in the world that God's word is available to you, and you do not spend at least a little time reading and seeking for yourself to see if it is true, then please do not expect God to bless you or anyone else that might disregard these words.

God HAS blessed me and I don't go in for stupid bible crap. Also, I don't expect anything from God.

Quote :
Organized religion is of man, God's word is of God, and needs no man.
Didn't men write the bible?

I have to agree with you on that one. God's word comes directly into my head. But I wouldn't feel comfortable telling others that they should comply with what my interpretation is. You're right, they need to seek it for themselves.

I think it's a pretty simple message, too. LOVE ~ HELP OTHERS ~ APPRECIATE
I don't need a big fat book written in confusing parables to tell me that.
Quote :
I know what God wants because his word tells you what he wants, that simple.

What if he's telling me one thing, and telling you another?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:23 pm

He will not tell me one thing and you another. His word sister tells us what he thinks. It is simple if God wants you to see sister. But his word says that not all will see it, when we think they should see it.

Soul sister I have no problem with anything you have said to me, what I am trying to say is that IF GOD IS REAL then he or she can get through to you and me so we will not be deceived.

God is able to communicate to us directly though telepathy, even without his word but God always gives us each individually the opportunity to reach him as we see fit, as we can. He bends over backwards to reach us, through many different ways,so it is never the same with all people, as God communicates at the same knowing in which he created us.

Or in other words......he communicates with each of his creations personally and separate from the others, because we are like snowflakes, we are each unique, and God communicates uniquely with each soul he created.

There is no issue between you and me except you ask "How do I know" what God wants. I know because he tells in his word what he wants from all his children and what he expects from them so that is why I speak as I do, because right or wrong, It has resonated with me and it is the only thing that ever has..... band
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 pm

I think you're a cool dude, Gabe.
I think I've been to Hell, no lake or fire, but Hell just the same.
I was only able to get out of there when I started listening...
It was a very deep hole and took a long time to climb out of, and I don't think I could have done it alone.
I also think [too much sometimes] that my artwork comes from God and that I'm a mere conduit.
THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL 7007friends

What a nice gift!

THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL 700AngelGarden

Angel in my garden...

MORE ART

Heaven is a fresh Sharpie pen and clean white bristol board...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

I love you Lil sister, and your artwork is awesome indeed.... drunks

Do you have a page somewhere where your artwork can be seen?

Last edited by Gabriel on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 pm

AW!
HEY I think that was a pretty good dialog!
You're tougher than you look, lol.
Thanks for understanding and taking the time to converse
and for not being fundamentalist.

I appreciate you.
Sis
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Lol.....fundamentalist oh yes.....the very people that would most likely be the first to get in line to throw stones at me for what I teach.....it is those religious types that look to destroy anything they do not understand......it was the fundamentalist group of religious people of the time that Y'shua Messiah lived that turned Him over to Rome for his death upon the cross.

How about a group of religious people.that seek to kill that which they do not understand, those are the most dangerous people there are according to the scriptures.

If Y'shua Messiah were walking the earth today as he did before, it would be the religious types that would seek his death, just as they did way back when. What a shame.

I also enjoyed the basic exchange between us, as you ask good questions, that stimulates the thinking process and makes sure that I am not asleep at the wheel....so to speak. snoring
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 am

Quote :
Do you have a page somewhere where your artwork can be seen?

Of course! More than one in fact. Have a lookie:

https://picasaweb.google.com/101862870603621478926/SharpiePenArt

Paintings: https://picasaweb.google.com/101862870603621478926/ColorArt

Erotic Vegetable Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/101862870603621478926/Veggies

joy
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 am

Thanks for the links sis, I love the color schemes you made. It seems you have a lot of talent sister. I will place the links you gave me on my home screen for quick reference. I love art.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 am

The definition of death is separation from God.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Hell is being menopausal during Summer in the Arizona desert.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:01 am

Lol......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL   THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BIBLE DEFINITION OF HELL
Page 1 of 1