the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BIBLE IN THE STARS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE BIBLE IN THE STARS Empty
PostSubject: THE BIBLE IN THE STARS   THE BIBLE IN THE STARS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

This information is the current information concerning the constellations as they relate to the planets and what the movement of the planets are telling us. I have no links backing up what I am saying here because the information comes from my Pastor, and I have not communicated with him for the source, except to know that he got his information from 2 different university professors of astronomy, and their information is in agreement.

Saturn is and has been called the planet of Satan for thousands of years and the planet Saturn has been traveling through the constellation of Virgo beginning in the 9th month, the year 2009, in the 9th day of that month. 9.9.9.

The Virgo constellation represents the Virgin Mary, the Mother of Y'shua Messiah and always has. The fact that the planet Saturn has been in the Virgo constellation for 3 years is symbolic that Satan/Saturn is now repeating the 3 year reign that Y'shua Messiah had as a human being on the Earth when he came here to die for all. Y'shua Messiah had a ministry in the flesh body for 3 years. Satan/Saturn now leaving the Virgo stars is the indication that Satan is now moving from Virgo to Libra, Libra is the lady of justice, holding the scales in her hand, and she always brings Justice, and Saturn/Satan now leaving and going to Libra means Satan is going to his judgment and Satan/Saturn leaves the Virgin on GUESS WHEN " THE WINTER SOLSTICE" 2012 and enters Libra.

Satan always copies Y'shua Messiah, so his 3 year passage through The Virgin and from there going to his judgment in Libra, is the same that Happened to Y'shua Messiah back when He died and went to Judgment, and was resurrected to eternal life.

The stars in the sky are in agreement with the word of God in our hands.......awesome indeed.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE BIBLE IN THE STARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE IN THE STARS   THE BIBLE IN THE STARS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Very interesting timing indeed.
Back to top Go down

THE BIBLE IN THE STARS
Page 1 of 1