the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August 3 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

August 3 2011 Empty
PostSubject: August 3 2011   August 3 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:33 am

August the 3rd is my birthday. On August 3rd 2011 a little over a year ago I woke up at 2:30 in the morning. I was feeing good about having made it another year, and a Spirit of joy was upon me, as I was happy about it and pleased about my birthday.

Most often I do not pay a lot of attention to hollidays and or my birthdays as it is just another day after all. But this August the 3rd was different because the Spirit of Joy was all over me and I felt really good on that morning. I never felt like that before about my birthday or any Holliday???

So the blessing of The Lord was upon me that morning specifically. At 3:00 AM I decided to turn on the TV and watch a Pastor named Arnold Murray teach the scriptures as this particular Pastor is the best Bible teacher I have ever seen in my life, there is no other teacher I know of that is better, as this man teaches on 3 different levels of knowledge.

Right at 3:00 AM the program started. Something caught my eye moving along the floor in a doorway near to the TV I was watching. I looked and saw a Rat 12 inches long hunker down close to the floor, like he was trying to hide from being seen, and the Rat was looking directly at me just like he was SENT to do do this thing. It was the strangest sensation I ever experienced in my life to do with an animal, as the Rat seemed to be stalking me is the sensation I had come over me.

Then the Rat ran directly at me, I was sitting in a chair, so my head was about 4 feet off the floor and the Rat got about 3 or 4 feet away from me and jumped up in the air directly at my face. I reacted by using my left hand to block his attack on me and I knocked him about 3 feet away form me, and when the Rat hit the floor, he ran right to a wall and ran around the edge of the wall on the floor like they do, and escaped into a bedroom.

I went in after him as I fully intended to kill this attacking Rat. I could not find him so I went outside in my garage and got 3 Rat traps, the big ones, that were in this house when I moved into the house.

I set out three traps and that same morning, at 9:00 I heard the trap spring closed and went in the bedroom to get the Rat. He was caught by his head in the trap, but was still alive, so I picked up the trap and laughed at the dying Rat and I felt good about doing it......I tormented the thing by watching it die and it did in about 2 minutes.

As my friend Mic might say......I have extreme things happen to me often, and this was one of the most peculiar things ever to happen to me.

What does this story SAY? It says that when the Spirit of God comes upon you, like the Spirit of Joy was all over me that morning, Satan/Lucifer will attack you using anything he can, including Rats, for the purpose of stealing away that JOY, because JOY is STRENGHT according to the Bible.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

August 3 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 3 2011   August 3 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 am

That rat was definately possessed. That is not normal behaviour indeed. I have seen enough rats around my farm to know they try to excape from humans and only attack if corned and a self defense mode. affraid

Glad you caught the little bugger. cheers

gotcha letz party
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

August 3 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 3 2011   August 3 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:01 am

micjer wrote:
That rat was definately possessed. That is not normal behaviour indeed. I have seen enough rats around my farm to know they try to excape from humans and only attack if corned and a self defense mode. affraid

Glad you caught the little bugger. cheers

gotcha letz party

Yes Mic that Rat was definitely being led by evil, because as you said so well, that is not natural behavior by any means..... wtf
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

August 3 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 3 2011   August 3 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:58 pm

If it was me, you would have heard the screaming on the moon. affraid
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

August 3 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 3 2011   August 3 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:07 am

Biggles wrote:
If it was me, you would have heard the screaming on the moon. affraid

Biggs,

When that thing was staring at me, I felt like screaming.....it was a strange feeling. shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August 3 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 3 2011   August 3 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 3 2011
Page 1 of 1