the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the Edge of the Universe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Journey to the Edge of the Universe Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the Edge of the Universe   Journey to the Edge of the Universe Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:00 am

National Geographic presents the first accurate non-stop voyage from Earth to the edge of the Universe using a single, unbroken shot through the use of spectacular CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) technology.
Building on images taken from the Hubble telescope, Journey to the Edge of the Universe explores the science and history behind the distant celestial bodies in the solar system.
This spectacular, epic voyage across the cosmos, takes us from the Earth, past the Moon and our neighboring planets, out of our Solar System, to the nearest stars, nebulae and galaxies and beyond -- right to the edge of the Universe itself.
When you finish this video, you will walk away from it with an awareness that you never had before, of the unseen astronomically massive universe that we float around on like a spec of dust in the ocean.
This video takes you on a journey through the universe as if you are watching a Sci Fi adventure. Yet you constantly have to remind yourself that what you're seeing is really out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know some do not like National Geographic. That is fine. This is an interesting vid. Take out of it what feels right. I didn't find anything too contraversial myself.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Edge of the Universe   Journey to the Edge of the Universe Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Sounds like my cup of tea, thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Edge of the Universe   Journey to the Edge of the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:40 am

Interesting video, thanks Mic sunny
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Edge of the Universe   Journey to the Edge of the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:31 am

Nice video mic, you always come through brother... warp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Edge of the Universe   Journey to the Edge of the Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Edge of the Universe
Page 1 of 1