the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Icke having Marital Problems...again

Go down 
+2
skywatcher
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

David Icke having Marital Problems...again Empty
PostSubject: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:44 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html

David Icke's marriage breakdown

Quote :
Tensions increased, she says, when a psychic whom Icke had consulted for advice began influencing him against Pamela.
‘She was crucial to what has happened. She told David I was out to take his business and separate him from his children. Everyone was against me — I was the target.’

To make matters worse, Pamela says Icke became suspicious that she was showing reptilian tendencies.
‘He’d say accusingly: “Your face has changed, you look different.” ’

Pamela says the fact that her father was a fighter pilot and she had grown up on air bases — Icke suspects the military to be under the control of reptilian forces — will have fuelled her husband’s fears.

Yet despite their deteriorating relationship, Pamela says she was still shocked when she learned, in typically unconventional style, that Icke wanted her out of his life.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:07 am

I said in an earlier thread that his wife was the one who was the topic of a court proceeding but couldn't be named for legal reasons. 1 to me. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am

That's right you did. toast

A lot of people discount David because of the reptilian thing. I read where he thinks this soon to be ex is reptilian also. scratch

One thing is he has quite a following and his business empire has certainly grown. I have no doubt much of what he tells us is the truth. Who know he may be right on the shapeshifting reptiles too. affraid
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:44 pm

The Daily Mail is as mainstream as they get, probably why Icke got such a long and tinfoil hat heading.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:44 am

maybe she's just a nagging bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 am

SoulSister wrote:
maybe she's just a nagging bitch.

Haha. And showing her reptilian side!!! lol!

You are not the first person to suggest this. There is always another side to the story.

Seems to me that Paul McCartney married a reptilian also didn't he?

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 am

lol!

my question is
if this guy knows so much.. and gives such great info out .....how'd he hook up with her in the first place... scratch

that question makes me question some of his other stuff...

Sleep
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 am

sky otter wrote:
lol!

my question is
if this guy knows so much.. and gives such great info out .....how'd he hook up with her in the first place... scratch

that question makes me question some of his other stuff...Sleep

The way I imagine it is...Men think with their nether-regions not their minds. Looks like he has a thing for blondes too, she comes on to him, so mix them all together and next thing you know there's wedding bells. You find out all the other stuff later....

What's that old expression....marry in haste, repent at leasure!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am

I think both genders think with their regions more than discussed in the open LOL

I've lost count how many women flick their hair in local shops and play really nice to me when the husband aint around... Took me years to figure that out as to why they're being rude when hubby was around as I thought they were being nice and the sudden rudeness when hubby was about was noticeable so much so that I would tell my partner at the time LOL

Somadumb too funny

I must mention that this mainly (maybe wholly) occur's with women of asian decent which adds another whole layer of weirdness.

SO yeah all people have sexual feelings and it aint a bad thing, just what you do with them I guess. Some taoist's practise's have strict periods of no ejaculation, and its not taboo to talk about it, meaning its nature of the beast.

As to Icke... I think he is a good guy even though i don't quite buy his ideas... his heart is in the right place

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm

rockin

..ok..after some comments made here i had to go look him up and am sharing a few bits and pieces I found interesting..I have to admit that I read small things by him now and then but have never been a follower..so I am finding some of this pretty funny...especially his history with women, i'm not sure if the latest one is even listed in this..no offense meant anywhere..just doing a little copy and paste..the whole thing is at the link given

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
David Icke
Describing himself as the most controversial speaker in the world, he has written 18 books explaining his position. His 533-page The Biggest Secret (1999) has been called the conspiracy theorist's Rosetta Stone.

He met his first wife, Linda Atherton, in May 1971 at a dance at the Chesford Grange Hotel near Leamington Spa. She was working as a van driver for a garage in Leamington. Shortly after they met, Icke had another one of the huge rows he had started having with his father—always a domineering man, his father was upset that Icke's arthritis was interfering with his football career—so he packed his bags and left home. He moved into a tiny bedsit and worked in a local travel agency during the day, travelling to Hereford in the evenings to play football. He and Linda were married on September 30 that year, four months after they'd met. A daughter was born in March 1975, followed by a son in December 1981, and another son in November 1992.

In 1989 he began to feel a presence around him; he wrote that it was a time of considerable personal despair for him, though he gave no details. In March 1990, he had an experience in a newsagent's that felt as though a magnetic force was pulling his feet to the ground, and he heard a voice tell him to look at a particular section of books. One of the books was by Betty Shine, a psychic healer in Brighton. He decided to visit her to ask for help with his arthritis. She told him she had a message for him, and said he had been sent to heal the Earth. He would become famous, but would face opposition. The spirit world was going to pass ideas to him, which he would speak about to others, sometimes not understanding the words himself. She said he would write five books in three years; that in 20 years there would be a different kind of flying machine, where we could go wherever we wanted and time would have no meaning; and there would be earthquakes in unusual places, because the inner earth was being destabilized by having oil taken from the seabed.

Turquoise period
What followed became what Icke calls his "turquoise period." He began to wear only turquoise because, he explained, it is a conduit of positive energy. He had met Deborah Shaw, a British psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, in August 1990, and after he returned from Peru, he began an adulterous relationship with her, which led to the birth of an illegitimate daughter in December 1991. At one point, Shaw moved in with him and his legal wife. As polygamists, Icke's mistress, Shaw, changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's legal wife became known as Michaela, supposedly an aspect of the Archangel Michael, and they became known in the press as the "turquoise triangle."

In March 1991, a week after resigning from the Green Party, he held a press conference to announce that he had become a "channel for the Christ spirit," a title conferred on him by "the Godhead." He said the world would end in 1997, preceded by a number of disasters. There would be a severe hurricane around the Gulf of Mexico and New Orleans, eruptions in Cuba, disruption in China, a hurricane in Derry, and an earthquake on the Isle of Arran. Los Angeles would become an island, New Zealand would disappear, and the cliffs of Kent would be under water by Christmas 1991. He said the information was being given to them by voices and automatic writing. He wrote in 1993 that he didn't feel in control during the press conference. He heard his voice predicting the end of the world, and was appalled by what he was saying. "I was speaking the words," he wrote, "but all the time I could hear the voice of the brakes in the background saying, 'David, what the hell are you saying? This is absolute nonsense'." His predictions were splashed all over the next day's front pages, to his great dismay.

Icke disappeared from public life for a time, unable to walk down the street without people mocking him. His children were followed to school by journalists and ridiculed by schoolmates, and his wife would open the back door to get the washing in only to find a camera crew filming her. Icke told Jon Ronson in 2001:

Key ideas
Icke combines metaphysical discussion about the nature of the universe and consciousness with conspiracy theories about public figures being satanic paedophiles, and how apparently random events are attempts to control humanity. He argued in The Biggest Secret that human beings originated in a breeding program run by a race of reptilians called Anunnaki from the Draco constellation, and that what we call reality is just a holographic experience; the only reality is the realm of the Absolute. He believes in a collective consciousness that has intentionality; in reincarnation; in other possible worlds that exist alongside ours on other frequencies; and in acquired characteristics, arguing that our experiences change our DNA by downloading new information and overwriting the software. We are also able to attract experiences to ourselves by means of good and bad thoughts.

The Moon Matrix
Icke wrote in 2010 that the Earth and what he calls the collective human mind are manipulated from the Moon, which is actually a spacecraft controlled by the reptilians. The "Moon Matrix" is a broadcast from that spacecraft that gives us our sense of reality.

guess i should have gone and read that article from the first link..it explains everything

poke BigSmile2

The following day I saw him again and invited him to dinner with a few friends. Afterwards we walked along the pier and sat at the end of the walkway. ‘It was there that being joined at the hip and inseparable became as real as it gets.’
Icke had once predicted that the world would end in 1997, and was no doubt mightily relieved that his prediction did not come true, allowing him to pursue Pamela.

It was not imminent Armageddon but his own unusual domestic arrangements that provided the backdrop to his new romance.

For Icke was still married and living with his first wife, Linda, and their three children at the family home in Ryde on the Isle of Wight.

To make matters trickier, another woman, Deborah Shaw, had moved into the marital home in 1990.

It was reported that David, Linda and Deborah had a menage a trois for a while, but that Linda kicked out Deborah when she became pregnant with a daughter, Rebecca, by Icke.
Yet none of this seemingly troubled his new American girlfriend.
‘David told me all about Linda and said that though he still lived at the family home, it was all over between them.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html#ixzz1jBDcalDd

cryingwithlaughter

Last edited by sky otter on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Moon Matrix has to be the cumulative effect of no more understanding, so lets tell a story lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke having Marital Problems...again   David Icke having Marital Problems...again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke having Marital Problems...again
Page 1 of 1