the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

david icke says it all

Go down 
+2
Reunite
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

david icke  says it all Empty
PostSubject: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:59 pm

have only listened to the first 15 min and will have to come bck for the rest..but so far..i like it
maxwell actually admits to being a baby..then david takes over..than it gets good

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaZebra

wait.. i think i see how to do the vid...i'll get used to these controls eventually

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:05 pm

I remember when Maxwell was having a whine about Icke years back saying he brought him over to the states and lauched him with no recognition etc.

Seems the differences are set aside now.

The Human Race get off your knees interview is a goodie too.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:42 pm

I downloaded them last night - havent watched them yet.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:17 pm

I watched this interview and although I was impressed with David, Jordan seemed full of bull. I never had formed an opinion about him one way or the other but he came off as naieve in this interview and at times downright ignorant or at least acted that way.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I agree with you Deb. Jordan seems like a downer, full of fear. Yet David is upbeat and feels consciousness gives us power.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:50 pm

The key difference is Icke chooses not to live in fear, he will not let that decoding become his experience where as Maxwell on the other hand admits he is in fear of his own life.

Quite telling.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Yes I agree with both of you but I think it's more than that living in fear with J. Maxwell, he seems to either be goining back to sleep or deliberately dumbing down as some sort of defense mechanism. That's what came across to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:54 am

moon walk

i think this is a perfect example of choice here..

both men have been given and shown tons of stuff most of us haven't gotten
they are both able to communicate info
yet
each has made a choice as to how to accept it all and share

very telling
and..i know which i am going with

and i do wonder if we will continue to have choices to make in the next level/area/place??
i mean
after all we are an experiment
aren't we????

sadb
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 am

The first line from Icke (to me) sums up Jordan's despair.

"It seems from just a conscious five sense level that all is bloody lost. You look at the news , you look at the control system coming in and if you only come from that perspective then you'll go, 'Stick 'em [handcuffs] on, don't waste your time.'. And yet there's another dynamic...."

I've always been grateful for Jordan's reseach, but I think the amount of time and energy he's given to studying the occult, has fueled his natural pessimism. For me he falls into an Alex Jones category. He may well be correct about most of the gloomy stuff he's uncovered, but it's almost like he really wants to come to that conclusion. It's a victim complex really. Like Icke said, so many 'whistleblowers' say stuff like "I don't know how long they'll let me continue." It gives tptb that much more power and they definitely know it.

I learned it first hand in grade school, whenever I didn't know an answer, and I'd tell myself "I just know the teacher's gonna call on me.", almost eveytime I'd have to make up some bs. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 am

It's a good point and I'm inclined to believe that's where Jordan is comming from. Not knowing if he's been warned about sharing information or not he seems to have changed direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: david icke says it all   david icke  says it all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

david icke says it all
Page 1 of 1