the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Empty
PostSubject: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 pm

According to the book of Matthew,Luke, and Mark the King of Peace tells his disciples just a few hours before he is crucified just exactly what things will be like when Y'shua Messiah returns to rule for 1000 years.

He told them and it is printed in 3 different books, which means that every word of his will come to pass and the importance of these words are such that it is repeated 3 times.

The number 3 always means the Holy Spirit in biblical numerics which makes these words even more important to us.

Also in the book of Genesis it is written how things will be right at the end of an Earth age. After the giants, the fallen angels, took the daughters of Adam and raped them in Genesis chapter 6, God tells us why he will destroy the Earth. It is because of these fallen angels actions against mankind and the great CORRUPTION on this planet at that time.

I will print the first 13 verses of Genesis chapter 6 here to show the actual words used and the description of the end of the world age.

Genesis 6 says,

Genesis Chapter 6: The World Is Destroyed by Water
The World Is Destroyed by Water
Genesis 6

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

9 These [are] the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man [and] perfect in his generations, [and] Noah walked with God.

10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

MY words again,

The Earth is violent and all flesh has become corrupt so God will destroy it with water.

Our government along with all others has become so corrupt that they do their corruption right out in the open, they do not even try to hide their corruption any longer, it has become common knowledge that corruption is just the way of business.

The corruption today is just as bad as it ever has been, and God is aware of it as Y'shua Messiah told his disciples in Matthew chapter 24 what to look for at the end of this earth age.

Matthew 24 says this and I will copy it here.

37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

My words again,

Corruption, violence, greed, it is today just as bad as it was then, it may be even worse today because we have so many more people alive today then back then.

Noah was in a different kind of flesh than we now have wrapped around us. During the first earth age, Adam and Eve's world, they were all in a different type of flesh than we are now. During the trip on the Ark for Noah and the others during the flood, God changed the dimension they were in, and the people and animals on the Ark were all changed into the flesh we all now have.

This will all happen again, just like it did to Noah and his companions, we shall all be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall all be changed into a different type of flesh, a Spiritual body very much like the flesh that Adam and Eve and Noah had way back then.

This is the coming change that every one knows is coming, and the governments know it is coming also and they are already losing their power as is being demonstrated around the world by all the protests in many nations of the world.

Just food for thought.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Quote :
Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Pike's Letter to Mazzini
It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr's book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

WW3 and the great flood will be close to each other in my opinion.

The March to War: Iran and the Strategic Encirclement

Monday, 26 December 2011, 9:28 am
Opinion: Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya

The March to War: Iran and the Strategic Encirclement of Syria and Lebanon

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL1112/S00163/the-march-to-war-iran-and-the-strategic-encirclement.htm

Quote :
Once the U.S. leaves Iraq, there will be a direct corridor between Lebanon and Syria with Iran. This will be a nightmare for Washington and Tel Aviv. It will entrench Iranian regional dominance and cement the Resistance Bloc, which will pin Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and the Palestinians together. Israel and the U.S. will both be struck with major strategic blows.

The pressure on Syria is directly tied to this American withdrawal from Iraq and Washington’s efforts to block Tehran from making any further geo-political gains. By removing Damascus from the equation, Washington and its allies are hoping to create a geo-strategic setback for Iran.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 am

micjer wrote:
WW3 and the great flood will be close to each other in my opinion.

The March to War: Iran and the Strategic Encirclement

Monday, 26 December 2011, 9:28 am
Opinion: Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya

The March to War: Iran and the Strategic Encirclement of Syria and Lebanon

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL1112/S00163/the-march-to-war-iran-and-the-strategic-encirclement.htm

Quote :
Once the U.S. leaves Iraq, there will be a direct corridor between Lebanon and Syria with Iran. This will be a nightmare for Washington and Tel Aviv. It will entrench Iranian regional dominance and cement the Resistance Bloc, which will pin Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and the Palestinians together. Israel and the U.S. will both be struck with major strategic blows.

The pressure on Syria is directly tied to this American withdrawal from Iraq and Washington’s efforts to block Tehran from making any further geo-political gains. By removing Damascus from the equation, Washington and its allies are hoping to create a geo-strategic setback for Iran.

Hello Mic, nice to chat again.

What is the flood you have referred to above Mic? If you are speaking of a physical flood by rainfall or water, it is written in the scriptures that there will never be another flood by water that covers the whole earth after the Genesis flood. This is a current promise given us by God in the form of the Rainbow set in the clouds.

If you are speaking of the "flood of lies" of the end time you are absolutely right on bro.

Actually the scriptures say the next time the world is changed, it will be by fire. This fire is called the all consuming fire, this fire is mentioned several times in the old and new Testament, and it always states that "God is the all consuming fire".

When you look closer at the original language of these references of this fire, it is always speaking of God destroying the "rudiments" or the "elements" of all things and this is always referencing "evil things ONLY", God will not destroy good things or his children by this fire but only the evil on the planet. So this is especially good news for those that claim to be Children of God. You and me both already have the fire of God within us in the form of the Holy Spirit, that warming presence from our Father above.

Also in the book of Revelation where it talks of the end time flood that will be unleashed on the world, this is specifically speaking of the "Great flood of lies" that is now already in progress as perpetrated on all of us by the Governments of the world, Babylon, which is now in power as we all know. Revelation also says that the earth will open up and swallow the flood of Lies meaning that it will have no effect on Gods children, the very Elect, the Elect, the 144,000, the 7000, the 2000, or the remnant called by God.

So we have good news today about the coming flood the one that is already here, according to scriptures.

I hope this offers some insight and is offered strictly as food for thought...

Sorry Mic I did not see this post way back when you first posted it, sometimes I am not very observant of some things... I dunno I dunno I dunno

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 pm

You are right Gabe. I meant to say the great wave or change of dimensions. Not flood as in water.

Great to have you back!

The promise given that there will not be another great flood is why the movie 2012 is so wrong, imho.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 am

Right on mic, I am glad to be back. Yeah me too on the 2012 movie. I have missed the give and take over the last couple of months.... drunks
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 am

Looks like the Iran war of Ezekiel is about to come to pass. More war monger talk going on all the time.

But since it is written in scriptures that it will happen, nothing can stop it since all these prophecies are coming and have come to pass.

These are interesting times that we are in, the last generation without doubt simply because the Fig tree, both of them were set out in the year 1948.

Both the good figs Israel, and the bad figs the Kenites.

The Iran war will be the Hamon-Gog war of Ezekiel 38 and 39, one of the last two wars on this planet before the final dimensional changeover happens as the 7th trumpet sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE   WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT WILL THE DAY OF THE LORDS RETURN LOOK LIKE
Page 1 of 1