the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Empty
PostSubject: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:30 am

Last night was a most interesting show on Coast 2 coast am, the George ghost story Noory program.

Her had on two guys that claimed to have been in project Pegasus, the jump room technology of going from one place to another by going through space /time vortex's to get to a different place. I have heard of this before back in the project Avalon days if my memory serves me correctly??

The two guys were being used by the government back when they were young adults, teenagers I think they said. The two guys were children of fathers that already were CIA connected and so their children were being used with the fathers permission.

They spoke of going to Mars as well as other places here on the Earth. But the jest of their conversation was about Mars.

They said their were animals their that would chase them and kill them and eat them if they were to be caught by the critters. Their were other animals there also that the humans could outrun so they were no problem.

The CIA gave the children poison pills they could take if by chance they were caught by the animals, so they could kill themselves instead of being eaten by the animals. They said there were human looking people as well, but not humans from the Earth, but they could pass for humans on the Earth very easy. Their were also the typical grays there as well, and another type of Martian that was human like, but they had elongated heads/long looking skulls like some pictures I have seen here on Earth of old skulls dug up from long ago.

There were also 90,000 humans that have been sent to Mars since the 1980's, and that all had been killed or died except for about 7000 humans that are still there today. According to these guys the CIA is trying to establish out posts there in the area of the equator which they say is the most temperate zones for humans.

They also claimed that back in 1980 when they were training for the mission that their trainer was without a doubt none other than Ed Dames, doctor doom himself.

While they were on the air Ed Dames called in, and talked about how they are not telling the truth and that Ed Dames has no knowledge at all about such a program.....LOL I bet he doesn't. I think that Ed Dames is still a paid CIA guy, and that he is as full of shit as anyone I have ever heard talk. He said that project Pegasus never existed at all.

The primary guest is named Steven Baggio, I sure I have mis-spelled his name, but the guy has a web site you can go look at if interested.

It is www.projectmars.net.

The guest also said that one other of the teenagers traveling with his class was a guy called, ARE YOU READY??? Barry Sotorro who is none other that Barak Obama our prez, I am sure that I mis-spelled his name as well.

Anyway an interesting program.

It was very telling that Ed Dames would come on and deny this so strongly as he did, but the guest shot Ed down very well indeed by saying to Mister Ed, "it is obvious Ed you are not telling the truth because of the compartmentalism in the black ops programs, that if you were not a part of Pegasus, then you would have no knowledge about the program so you cannot say it was not real.

The guest made Ed look bad. This guy Baggio was spoken of a few years ago on the internet when he claimed he went time traveling back to the Gettysburg address of Abraham Lincoln's days. He claimed to even have a picture taken from the actual event by a photographer of that time that was recording the event. I saw a picture of the event from Baggio's website at the time and was impressed as Baggio pointed out where he was in the picture, he was a small 10 year old boy in the front of the picture that was wearing bigger shoes from an adult just before the event took place, because he was shoeless when he got to that time.

The picture showed a little boy at the front of the pic wearing a lot bigger shoes than fit him.....LOL
I thought that was rather funny that the guy would remember a detail like that at the time, but it sounded real to me..... I dunno I dunno I dunno
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:01 pm

I remember that photo Gabe and the jump room was discussed widely in Avalon; now I am trying to remember that scientist that talked about the looking glass technology which was alien tech. My brain again; glad they have found an ejection for Alzheimer's, might need it down the road.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm

bassagio is good friends with laura eisenhower, they do appearences together and stuff.

I like some of what the guy says, but his mars pictures are pretty weak. Mostly they're the same ones someone used to post about on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 am

Hi biggs, I might need a few injections myself...LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 am

Hi stal, I agree with you about his mars pics, they are weak. I am not even sure of his jump room stuff, I have no way of knowing if he is telling the truth or not, but he sounds convincing about the jump room stuff, and I have heard another jump room guy that was with him as a teenager when they both claim to have been there with Barak Obama, when he was a boy.

Just not sure of any of it.... hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Gabes one you can be sure of...

Ed does still do work for the Mil. Its no secret my dear friend :)

Once congress went stoopid with the RV program and said "WTF we not paying for that shit" it all went to private companys, like all the Mil really. Also keeps prying eyes out of the black programs.

Search Ed dames and Kungfu magazine. Its all there with no secret mate..he does contract out ;)

By no means defending the guy, only stating that he does not hide who he does work for. affraid
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah thanks soma, I thought so as he talks just like a military guy does. I have been listening to Dames for 10 years on C2C program. And I have never heard of him getting anything right through his remote viewing practice.

He likes that Dr. Doom title a little too much for me.

I remember several years ago he told Art Bell that the space shuttle would be forced down because of a meteor storm......and that "his so called kill shot" from the sun would happen not to long after that space shuttle episode.

The guy is always wrong and George "ghost story" Noory never calls the guy out as being wrong ever....George Noory is a complete establishment stooge in my opinion, just as much as Dames is a phony at what he does.

Thanks for the input Soma, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT   A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A MOST INTERESTING SHOW ON c2c LAST NIGHT
Page 1 of 1