the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interesting vid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

interesting vid Empty
PostSubject: interesting vid   interesting vid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:55 pm

ok.. this is close to me and really as he talks ....tons of stuff liked this happened all over the area..i've seen stuff but not like this
and because of what i have seen..i listen closely to what others think they have seen...for awhile this area was a hot spot...pretty quiet for now..i always wondered if it was the steel or the nuclear stuff that was a draw

anyway..the quality of the recording is bad..but if you strain your ears a bit..interesting..
ok..except the stupid keystone cops lead in music

[youtube][/youtube]

interesting vid Untitl12
George Lutz, left, with investigator Stan Gordon, right, and reporter Roger Marsh, center. Photo by Philip Haddad.

On Saturday, December 18, 2010, George E. Lutz, 89, died in Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital. Stan Gordon passed this news along, by noting that Stan and George began to investigate Bigfoot and other strange phenomena in Pennsylvania during the early 1970s.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/g-lutz-obit/

the vids were posted by a tremontavenue..with a profile name of Roger..probably the guy in the picture

toast

yep i kept backtracking..it's him

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/roger-marsh
Roger MarshUFO Examiner.FollowSubscribe ...Roger Marsh is a UFO writer, author, playwright and independent filmmaker. He is director of communications for both the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and Pennsylvania MUFON. As Tremont Avenue Productions he produces stories of passion, resource and mystery.Contact him

guess i'm going to have to go to a mufon meeting abductedg

ok..there..i think i have all the links right this time..sorry if i confused the search.. oopsb
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

interesting vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting vid   interesting vid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Cool! Going to watch that after work tonight Otter.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

interesting vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting vid   interesting vid Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:22 am

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

interesting vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting vid   interesting vid Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 pm

put these in my watch list, thanks you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

interesting vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting vid   interesting vid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 pm

I WILL WATCH.THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

interesting vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting vid   interesting vid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interesting vid
Page 1 of 1