the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Icke facing Legal Challenge

Go down 
+2
Biggles
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

David Icke facing Legal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:51 pm

I am sure everyone has seen the post on David's Website in regards to his legal challenges.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53343-david-icke-is-facing-a-double-legal-challenge-to-everything-he-is-now-so-successfully-and-incredibly-achieving-worldwide-can-you-help-to-ensure-that-his-work-continues

Quote :
While David embarks in his 60th year on the most gruelling speaking tour of his life on the back of spending the entire summer locked away 15 hours a day writing a new book, he is also having to deal with two legal cases which, together, could make it very difficult for him to continue on anything like the scale that he is now achieving, never mind massively expanding his work as he is planning to do.

This comes at precisely the time when he is making such fantastic strides in awakening the world to so many revelations with the promise of so much more to come.

David has been dealing with the first case for a while, but circumstances have now changed dramatically after what would appear to be an external source with considerable funds suddenly paying for very expensive London lawyers to support someone who claims to have no money in a case against David. This makes the case potentially of far greater significance with regard to David's 21 years of work and where it goes from here.

David cannot reveal the name of the person involved in this case at this time. People, however, are going to be taken aback - indeed shocked - when they eventually know. But that is for another day.

The other legal case is the extraordinary 'libel' action brought against David by Canada's Richard Warman who has a policy of what he calls 'maximum disruption' - setting out to cause maximum disruption to the lives of those that he targets. The case began in 2002 - yes, 2002 - and it has been continuing ever since with a final trial date in the process of being decided. The legal bill for preparation and trial has been estimated at a high six-digit figure.

If you cannot easily afford to contribute to David's legal defence fund then please don't. These are harsh economic times. But if you easily can and you wish to help David meet these challenges, then please press the button below. Nothing is too little.

The article says that David cannot comment on the case, so I decided to investigate a little on my own about this Richard Warman.

Here is a link to Richards' website. By reading what is written there I can read between the lines to figure out that Richard is calling David anti-semetic because of his articles showing zionism to be an evil thing. Of course the courts and governments of Canada are going to back Isreal and this may not be good for David.

http://www.richardwarman.com/whois.html

Quote :
On July 6th, 2006, Richard Warman gave a keynote speech to the ARA in Toronto entitled “Maximum Disruption: Stopping Neo-Nazi’s by (Almost) any means necessary”
In the speech Mr. Warman says:
“I’ve come to the conclusion that I can be most effective by using what I like to describe as a ‘maximum disruption’ approach. … If I think that they’ve violated the Canadian Human Rights Act, then I’ll look at all of the potential targets and file complaints against them starting on a ‘worst offender’ basis, although sometimes if I just find people to be particularly annoying this may move them up the list a bit”

Warman continues:
“The ‘maximum disruption’ part comes in because wherever I think it will be most helpful, or even if I just feel it will be the most fun, I strongly believe in hitting the neo-nazis on as many of these fronts as possible either at the same time or one after the other. I say this because it keeps them off-balance and forces them to respond to things that focus their energies on defending themselves…”

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:52 pm

There is a hidden agenda to make it almost impossible for Icke to continue his work.

Those with money are the backers while putting an unknown's face to the legal proceedings, but it will come out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:12 am

Quote :
David cannot reveal the name of the person involved in this case at this time. People, however, are going to be taken aback - indeed shocked - when they eventually know. But that is for another day.

Someone from the royal family?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:51 am

Reunite wrote:
Quote :

Aaah, I didnt get it the first time around, your probably right kermie bear.

Their probably sick of him talking about the colour and sliminess of their tails.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:26 am

Reunite wrote:
Quote :

No I do believe it's his ex-wife of all people!!

Just watched the video Mic just put up. What a childish immature idiot Richard is. How utterly pathetic to fling cream pies at someone. What point is this getting across other than proving he's a moron? Doesn't bode well for his side of the argument does it?

I despair!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:38 am

Yes I despair as well Sky, but I think David is protected by divine power and he most likely will get through these things just fine, at least I hope he does.

But nevertheless, I don't think they can stop him outside of killing him, and if they do that he will be fighting from the other dimension against them, so he comes out a winner either way as I see things.... sunny
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:47 pm

That man deserves a sainthood for all his hard work!!

There's not too many one-man bands I can think of that have banged a drum for so long and got so much respect from thousands all over the globe for a great job done. clap I'd buy him a pint toast
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Time to go to work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke facing Legal Challenge   David Icke facing Legal Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke facing Legal Challenge
Page 1 of 1