the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Empty
PostSubject: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13857733

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Cam1

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ... Wednesday, 22 June 2011 14:40

He tells military personnel who question his demand to go on bombing civilians in Libya: 'I tell you what, you do the fighting and I'll do the talking.'

These words were spoken by a privileged-since-birth narcissist from the banking elite that he serves in government who has never heard a bullet fired in anger in his life and has balls the size of a pea.

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  2012_logo_white_385x450
Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  OlympicZION
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 am

too funny

oh lordy..gonna be one of THOSE daze today..
Mic when i read it my dislexia kicked in and i thought it said
arse kicker....and i went WHAT..gotta read this..

sigh

circley

luv the new avatar btw..
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am

Zion?

Where did you find that one, and do i have to take it serious or..............................

help
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 am

Iran claims London 2012 Olympics logo spells the word 'Zion'

Almost four years after the logo's launch, Tehran threatens to boycott the Games unless the design is changed

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/28/iran-london-olympics-logo-zion
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 am

oopsb

Go Iran; wtf is that dot doing there, or are we living in the year 20.11 right now.

But boycoting is like a childrens act ha, a well they made a good point.
so i hope they make it big, and at the end just play allong

cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 am

micjer wrote:

Iran claims London 2012 Olympics logo spells the word 'Zion'

Almost four years after the logo's launch, Tehran threatens to boycott the Games unless the design is changed

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/28/iran-london-olympics-logo-zion

Looks like Zion to me.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 am

I've come to the conclusion that ALL politicians are liars, even the ones you think are ok, like Ron Paul.

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Aaa_ro11

They all have to part of the Illuminati to get on in life and when they give the devil hand sign, you know damned well that they're in with the brotherhood for their own betterment and not yours.

Pick a person you want from this page...

http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:04 am

To me some of those in the link are legit. I mean they are really doing it for a reson. I.E. Bush, Cheney, the pope, royallty etc.

For others like movie stars and musicians, it is more of wave, with a "You Bad", or "Hang Loose" type of meaning. I think some do it , not realizing its true meaning.

Dick Van Dyke and Betty White????

We have all probably made the hand sign at one time. Does that makes us Satanic. I don't think so. A little bad now and then maybe. hehe

That is interesting with Ron Paul. Legit or not. hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...    Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pathetic fraud and Rothschild arse-licker David Cameron reveals how it really is the world over ...
Page 1 of 1