the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'

Go down 
+6
stal
Reunite
skywatcher
micjer
WineHippie
RuffleTheTeacher
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Empty
PostSubject: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:43 pm

The following is an email I sent on july 25, 2010 to the editor at the wikileaks site. I had been mulling over if I should or should not send this data. But I had waited for a reply from leaders in the government and it seems silence is the same as non-confirmation. No, I'm sorry. That is not good enough. You left the ball in my court, and I'll err on the side of freedom of information. As I've said before, I will NOT give up my freedom for safety. And freedom of information is the one thing that will keep us all free. Spread this information to anyone and everyone who owns a computer, has seen a computer, has seen a computer commercial on TV, or swears by their Apple II still to this day.

Once the ENTIRE PLANET understands what is in this message, we will be able to begin the drawdown of wars. We will be able to stop the insanity. We will all know peace, for we will all know the truth.

god speed.

"To whom it may concern:

As I have been researching for three years now the events of and surrounding the tragedy on September 11, 2001, I have found many things that could be looked at as merely trivial. Many documents that, if written in 1999 or 2000, would be more uninteresting than exciting. Good ideas that should be looked at and could be relavent if...

If... that is the open-ended arguement. The catch-all for every point made by someone who thinks this or knows that. "Well, IF that is the case, why would they release that information?" "IF you know it, then it is not that important." If only someone would listen. Then we would know all the facts.

My point in writting this is the discovery of the "9/11 tragedy pager intercepts" in mid June 2010. I was not looking at the 9/11 tragedy and have not been in quite some time since I believe that it was not all that it appeared to be, so I was not allowing myself to be sucked into the endless debates and seemingly pointless research. Since there will be no reviews or hearings, then we should focus on the "Why?" and not the "How?" or "Who?" and that is what I was doing. But I never seem to stray more than 7 steps away from 9/11...

I was researching astrophysical and solar data from the morning of September 11, 2001. In the early hours of 9/11, an 'event' happened. Source? Not quite sure. But the size and scope of the event is enough to say that it did not come from here or our Sun. As posted in the MPEC report from that morning, this event was large enough to move thousands of minor planets (aka asteroids) and change their orbital data. The event was seen in the GEOS weather satillite images of Category 5 Hurricane Erin that was off the Eastern Seaboard the morning of 9/11. And, looking at archival images of the Sun that morning, we can see the 'event' impacted earth, THEN effected the Sun moments later, as a massive solar flare is released from the southern hemisphere.

All of this happened at 04:06 UTC... 12:06 Eastern.

As I did a search for the exact time stamp found on one set of x-ray data from the GEOS satillites, I was shocked to see a search come up for this wikileak. As I started into it, it became clear that it was not a mistake. Though it joins the confusion 'already in progress', the overall feel of the messages being shot back and forth is panic and confusion. Systems down and loss of vital data bases. As I started into the first set of data transmited, I was in awe. I found a smoking gun for the motives of this horrible event that would happen just a few hours later. And then, at 03:48:05 the phrase that tells what it is that we can clearly see happening....

"...ICMP Smurf Attack..."

I had no clue what the hell a Smurf Attack was. So, I Googled it. And... When you know something is not quite right and you cannot prove it one way or the other, it is a comfort of sorts. "I may be wrong!" "I am not 100% right." Once I knew what a Smurf Attack was, I instantly knew I was right. I knew all of the data I had been combing through was right. And I had now proven that all of the terror, the 2 wars, the 5,000 men and women who died, the trillions of dollars over a decade of distrust, all started at 12:06 Eastern. Long before Flight 93 was Flight 93. Long before Muhammed Atta had gone to bed on the night of the 10th.

An astrophysical event that effected computers in the DoD, the Pentagon and many other offical offices was percieved to be an 'attack' by a forign entity. Caught unprepared to deal with this, the simulations and preparedness training that was scheduled to take place later that morning under the direction of the USACOM was moved into full operation inorder to move ahead the agenda of national security. Translation: At somepoint after 12:06 am eastern on 9/11/2001, the United States of America was under Martial Law and the President was no longer calling the shots.

As I have only been looking at this a short time, I have only read line-by-line the first hour of transmissions. I will continue to read untill I find the key line that gives the order. I believe it is there, all one has to do is look. But below I will give a few pieces of evidence taken directly from the wikileak and you can see where the mindset of thoes people were that morning.

I do not know what will happen from here. I have attempted to contact the Speaker of the House. I emailed the White House. I do not know if this message will see the light of day. I hope that it does and truths can be found before it is too late. But the stars alligned early that morning, and the world changed as our star shone on our side of the rock. As hopeless a wish it is, and I know that everyone of us who has delved into the abyss that is 9/11 truth research has made this wish, I wish we could go and turn our rock back, so that it will never be anything other than September the tenth.

Keep your Head Up.

Publius, the American Patriot

-Critical Data Points-

@03:22:35- "Down(SS) Germany Firewall (Satyr-de)failed"
04:03:36- "We have just been informed that Customs has gone manual as of 2:50AM"
03:44:50- "CICS is causing buffer loss on japan System"
03:51:08- "overall CPU overloaded"
03:51:33- "'Notify System Programmer!!!' ussa11.SSMC"
03:51:50- "SAM17 Safety net down"
03:51:53- "NSALERT2 Dur: 1.149 HR(s)"
04:01:39- "LAC Circuit Down!!!"
04:25:41- "Frm: Richard Dong Sub: Network failure Txt: Obviously, there are several network failure since 2:10 am. this 2nd time we had network failure for the past few days. We have not been experienced similar"

-List of Countries Effected-

Germany, Japan, italy, France, Spain, Canada

-List of Companies Effected-

BOA, BONY, Us Customs, Prudential, Fed Ex, JP Morgan, Dow Chemical, NBC, Bristol Regional Medical Center

-Groups Working on Problem-

linux, World Com, Cisco, Spectrum, Sprint, Sun Microsystems, ATnT, Oracle, Cerner"

Now that you know the truth.... what are you gonna do with it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 am

this is surely interesting, but still beyond my scope of understanding,
am going to have to dig deeper, educate myself ... thanks for the lead, teach
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:37 pm

This has even deeper implications of who was behind the 9-11 event than I ever imagined. Smurf attack is something we are familiar with here for other reasons. However that certainly makes sense to disrupt communications and the internet.

Affecting asteroids and the sun is new info that is very interesting. I was aware of hurricane erin changing course.

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Erinpr1
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 pm

9/11 was an inside job and Cheyney needs to be hung, drawn, quartered and mutilated VERY slowly in recompense. That man is beyond despicable. ggggggggggrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:44 pm

9/11 was an inside job and Cheyney needs to be hung, drawn, quartered and mutilated VERY slowly in recompense. That man is beyond despicable. ggggggggggrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 pm

skywatcher wrote:

Absolutely! His pic is beside the word evil in the dictionary. Now who was Evil Dick working for?

Wonder if these two guys were related?

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Goering
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 pm

micjer wrote:
Affecting asteroids and the sun is new info that is very interesting. I was aware of hurricane erin changing course.

i had spotted this too, mic, at the time, and "knew" that erin
was steered away from the coastline .... i wanna know
the "why's" and the "who's", but i have my suspicions
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Very interesting Ruffle, I have never heard of the solar data on the morning of 9/11.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm

interesting
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm

I have read everything guys but I am trying to understand it in layman's terms I suppose.

So something happened astrologically around the 10 September 2001, and there was a smurf attack? and all of us know all about them, but biggs is a bit lost trying to figure it out.

When someone has the time maybe a couple of lines to help me figure it please. xo
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Watch this video-
jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/hurricanes/Atlantic091301.mov

This is GEOS weather imagery of Erin. This is the key piece of evidence that shoots the HARRP senarios down. Once the vid plays through, click and drag the cursor through slowly, noting the time stamp as you go. At approx 0400 UTC 3 DAYS IN A ROW, something blasts this storm, eventually beating it into submission. And it's not just the storm... the ENTIRE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE IS EFFECTED. Note the cloud action in the Gulf region.

The actions of the storm, tied with the evidence seen in the MPEC report posted the morning of 9/11 (cfa.harvard.edu/mpec/K01R24.html) shows that this energy is not in the realm of human capabilities.

Note: The Minor Planet Electronic Circular (MPEC) reports positions of asteroids and NEOs.... Near Earth Objects. Astronomers around the planet report objects that are of interest, like ones that could collide with Earth or cross our orbital path. Also supernova and general 'astronomy nerdery'. Most reports are a few paragraphs with some data points. Some a bit longer.

MPEC report R24 from the morning of 9/11/2001 is over 160 pages long.

And half way through the report, it lists the objects "...after perturbance."

Dick Cheney is an evil man. Once you delve into how treasonous his actions were, it makes you sick, then angry, then you just laugh. That is all you can do.... or you'll end up having a stroke or doing something you'll regret.

BUT... it is sad and it takes both GWB and Cheney off the hook for the 9/11 attacks. Not the evil that followed for a decade, but the day's events after 12:06 eastern... as seen in the data in the intercepted pager leak, Martial Law would have been declaired some time between 12:06 am and 03:00 am eastern. The DoD was (as far as they could tell) was under 'attack'. The US Customs was scratching out way bills with pencil and paper!

And, it seems (this is what I can gather from reading the data) the United States of America was unable to defend itself from ICBM attacks for some period of time.

Message sent @ 03:51:50- "SAM17 Safety net down"

Surface to Air Missiles

Somewhere around the time the US had its guard down, the President of the United States was no longer the President of the United States. That title went to the commanding officer on watch that morning at USACOM, the United States Air Command Center, as they were in preparation for the simulation later that day named "Global Guardian".

How you interpret all the other variables is opinion. The PNAC memo from a year earlier suggested they wanted anything to get their way. Interpretation of the data losses the morning of 9/11 could have been seen as actual enemy attacks. In 2001, it was not understood but by a handfull of scientists that energies from the Sun and other stars could hinder electronic devices. In the "fog of war", it may have been seen as a critical moment.

But that is all the farther I will go in defending the people who made decisions that day. The cold hard fact is that one person made the call to take a planned simulation of hijackings that flew planes into buildings (all potential senarios investigated in the Global guardian, Amalgam Virgo sims, under the project Amalgam Warrior. All part and parcel of the JCS unification plan , "JV2010". The Joint Vision of the Joint Chiefs of Staff... more on that later) and make it a 'real world' mission.

The JV2010 was planned to be simulated, investigated, overseen by the JCS and Congress and then evaluated in 2010. Oversight, planning and carefully implemented initatives would have accomplished the JV2010 and made for an excellent defense for the USA. But due to pood judgement, knee-jerk reactions, ignorance to the events taking place, and ignorance of the conceived enemy (aka whoever it was they thought was 'attacking' them)...

Someone in the military said the idea of murdering thousands of Americans and blaming the unknown peoples of a Muslim nation was the best idea. That was better than anything else presented that morning?!! Really? Who the fuck did this guy have at the table to discuss this situation? Charles Manson?!!

No... not the right call by a fucking loooooong shot. Did anyone present the idea of.... THE TRUTH? Emergency Funding and military presence until security could be confirmed. And, by that time, a better understanding of what actually happened would have changed the tone of the day.

The goals have been accomplished since that day. Military strength has been realized, and our boys are united in a way no other military in human history has been. I refuse to believe that the false flag operation on 9/11 was the best way to accomplish these objectives, and the person who made that decision should face a Court Martial to determine if he should be hung or sent to hard labor in Leavenworth, KS.

And here, when you insert the question "Why?", you start to unfold a tightly knit conspiracy. This is the crack in the whole facade. The 'in' you need to find the evidence of what is to come. The motive behind it all... and I mean ALL! Back to the 1940s, back to the Continental Congress of 1789, back to the tombs of Egypt, back to the Norsemen, India, China... all the way back to the earliest of the Maya cizilization.

"It only takes one loose thread to unravel a well woven conspiracy.
If none exists, you can no longer call it a conspiracy."

As above, so below. On 9/11, thoes two realms met, and made enlightenment possible. We must never forget the people who are not here to see it today. We owe them everything!
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Hey, Biggles...
The following is from NOAA's Solar Cycle 24 prediction Panel-

"Impacts of Space Weather on the Economy

(Examples below are taken from the Report of the Assessment Committee for the National Space Weather Program, June 2006.)

A more intense solar cycle means more solar storms will occur during the maximum period. Strong to severe storms can affect the following:

Magnetic altitude control of satellites
Computer and computer memory upsets or failures
Airline passenger radiation
High frequency communications used by the military and airlines
Atmospheric drag on satellites
Astronaut radiation dosage and safety
GPS signal transmission and reception
Electricity grids
Telecommunication satellites and ground cable
Examples of estimated dollar-amount impacts:

A solar storm in March 1989 cost two large utilities, Hydro Quebec in Canada and PSE&G in New Jersey an estimated $30 million in direct costs. Hydro Quebec spent $1.2 billion on installing devices to block storm-induced currents.

Between June 1, 2000 and Dec. 31, 2001, solar-initiated geomagnetic activity increased the wholesale price of electricity provided by one cross-state transmission system by approximately 3.7 %, or about $500 million.

One estimate claims that $500 million in satellite insurance claims from 1994 to 1999 was the direct or indirect result of space weather.

The DOD estimated in 2000 that disruptions to government satellites from space weather cost about $100 million a year.

Solar initiated geomagnetic storms in 1994 and 1997 appear to have caused the demise of three communications satellites with replacement costs estimated to be $600 million.

During high solar activity, polar airline routes are often diverted to lower latitudes to prevent loss of radio communications ad to avoid human exposure to increased solar radiation. Each flight can cost up to $100,000 for additional fuel, flight crews, and landings. Over the pole flights are increasing at a rapid rate.

Global positioning, navigation, and timing systems are playing a major role in daily operations of the economy. A 1% gain in continuity and availability of GPS alone is estimated to be worth $180 million a year."

Something astrological happened late sept 10 early sept 11 and the effects on electronics across the planet were believed to be smurf attack. Someone inturpreted the failure of communication lines, LAN lines, and memory storage wrong.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 pm

I feel like a dummy, okay so the smurfs took advantage of it, is that right, again I am trying to wade through it, I will get to it, takes some time for the grey matter, thank you.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Quote :
takes some time for the grey matter, thank you.

A 'smurf attack' is a computer term. (if I suck at explaining things, wikipedia or what have you. Sometimes i forget that I've been looking at things that mind bending for three years now!... And if I am wrong on any count, feel free to throw it in my face. I've bet pretty hard I'm right, and if I am wrong, I'll need to know... last year, please.) A hacker will 'shut down' a website with an overload-type attack. Hacker will send a message to a stie, attached will be a response request. The site will send a response, then the hacker will send again, and an endless loop of send and recieve will begin.

Eventually memories will fill up and computers will slow, causing the site to crash. As I was told, smurf attacks are ancient for the most part. back in the 1990s, one person was able to bring down a site, but now the firewalls and protections of most companies are too smart to fall into that kind of trap.

So, when LAN lines (ISP connections) started to fail, memories failed, data processing stopped, overload messages, ect... it was seen as a smurf attack. When, as I believe the data shows, in reality it was a massive electromagnetic pulse from a collapsing star, a magnetar, or neutron star, within our galaxy. An EMP would erase magneticly coded data and cause programs to fail.

So... more simple- The military thought that the DoD and other departments' computer systems were being hacked by a terrorist state/individual/rouge 80s metal band, causing a failure of defense systems. When, the failure of the defense systems that morning (8 hours BEFORE any planes hit a building) were caused by a magnetar or neutron star.

Last edited by RuffleTheTeacher on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:32 pm

I should quickly get Ruffle up to speed about 'The smurfs' in case he doesn't know the background.

A group of forum personalities infiltrated a few truth seeking forums under the guise of smurfs to disrupt and inject disinfo by talking in riddles and youtube messages. It was quite clear they were agent provocateurs with a history to DARPA. They seemed to choose their avatars as smurfs from a type of denial-of-service attack known as a 'Smurf Attack'.

They flood a target system via spoofed broadcast 'ping' messages. That's why they always used the word 'ping' a lot. They also liked the word 'amplifier'

"A Smurf amplifier is a computer network that lends itself to being used in a Smurf attack. Smurf amplifiers act to amplify (worsen the severity of) a Smurf attack because they are configured in such a way that they generate a large number of ICMP replies to a spoofed source IP address (the victim of the attack)".

Biggs check out the wiki link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurf_attack

One smurf made a visit here to this forum but didn't last long. However the majority of the active members here had some experiences with them on another forum.

Biggs the smurfs we had dealings with most probably had no involvement with the sept 10 early sept 11 'smurf attack'

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 pm

There you go. As Reunite said...

(Man, wish I would have said it that way!) iagree
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Aaah, okay kerm, thanks hon.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:31 am

Biggles have a watch of this video of Professor Judy Wood. She is an eminent scientist who worked closely on the effects before, during and after the day of 9/11. The video is in several parts. The first one for half it's run, is really introducing Judy and what she is about, so skip to 5 mins in or so before the video really gets going, unless, of course, you want to watch it!

In essence, Judy explains about the anomalies of the Hurricane Erin and the fact that the weather forecast for that day of 9/11 was for the whole of the USA to be sunny and no mention of the hurricane to the east???

So this to me smells of other 'outside' forces, other than nature, to have manipulated the hurricane. Now bear in mind, that the USA and Russia signed the Star Wars treaty to NEVER use weather as a means of manipulation to control.

So, it seems to me that someone hasn't kept their word here ...but make your own mind up.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:51 am

Thank you skywatcher hon, appreciate it. xo
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:51 am

skywatcher,

No denying Dr. judy wood's research is valid. The visual proof lies in the 'meteor'... tons of metals from cars, the towers, and other fused together in a giant ball of mangeled steel. And the cars.... one car half melted and rusted, other half showroom condition.

As former CIA agent William Cooper said, the technology in the military sector is almost 100 years ahead of what we see in the public sector. When the "Spire" of the South tower turned to dust... or when the exterior of the South Tower turned to dust, these directe enegy weapons showed themselves. After the attacks, the Russians said the United States was researching weapons that are more powerful than the atomic bomb. And without the tech advancements of this type, the Strategic Defense Systems in AK would not be possible.

Her research is valid, but she puts too much faith in this technology. The sheer size of Erin suggests the amount of enegy needed to move it would not be available without a stellar source. The magnetic amplification ideas of HAARP were found to be uncontrolable. Radio signals transmitted through the Earth's magnetic core came back amplified a million times! Had a stronger signal been sent through, Tesla's nightmares would have been realized.

Another proof as to how a hurricane could be moved by nature is- this is not the only one that has been moved. katrina shifted just before landfall. A CME struck Earth and shifted the entire system to the east, keeping New Orleans just out of the strongest zone of the storm, leaving Mississippi in that path. And this past September... Cat 4 Earl was going to hit the east coast. It was a matter of when it was going to shift. The forecasters now have the foresight to say this storm was going to shift. And it did. the way it shifted, and the destruction to the eye of that storm, was very similar to Erin in 2001.

though not normal, the blasting of storms seems to be cyclical. The sourse of the energy is is nature, not human.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 am

Ruff, Just the fact that Erin wasn't even mentioned on ANY weather channel the day of 9/11 is strange in itself. Usually, notice of hurricanes, tornadoes etc. are given days in advance, so that those who could possibly come in it's path can evacuate. Florida is a case in point, they board up every hurricane season in advance of their arrival.

When the hurricane approached New York, it veered off at a steep angle to the right. I know hurricanes meander, but they don't turn sharp right angled corners.

Just these 2 things alone, tell me that Erin was manipulated somehow. I've never seen anything like that occur before 'naturally'.

I have no beef over hurricanes being natural, just they way Erin shifted on 9/11 that doesn't sit right.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 pm

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Images10
This image is the north pole of Saturn. For the longest time, no one could explain it. No one had seen anything like it in nature before.

But, within the last decade or so, it has been seen in multiple hurricanes and, though I have not seen a polar image yet with this shape, I believe Earth's north pole has this formation as well.

This sight has an abundance of info and theories that are... mind blowing to say the least-

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/wimpsandholyghost.htm

Then, low and behold... sciences meet and exchange ideas and realize everything in nature is connected! The answers are coming into foucus....

There are 12 known magnetars in the Milky Way, all within 50,000 light years. they have a magnetic signature that is one million million billion times the signature of Earths magnetic field. Magnetic fields and their effect on water, metals of all kinds, and the human mind are known. What is not know, is what effect this amount of magnetism would have on these things. It could be the answer to everything from the weather changes, the Sun's spotlessness, to melting of polar regions, mass dying of birds, and to the evolution of life in general, and human social development specifically.

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 am

Another experiment showing how it works. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: "Amalgam Warrior" and the JV2010   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:35 pm

This is one of several videos that highlight the one overall point that should be made-
"No one could have thought they would fly planes into buildings. Before 9/11, that was not something anyone would have thought of."

Bullshit. Anyone who ever said that in the White House, The Pentagon, the NSA, the CIA, or any other intell or military department is lying. It was practiced as a drill in the Pentagon as early as July 2001. It was a possible senario in the CIA as early as 1999. And this video shows actual .pdf's created and circulated by DoD before September 11, 2001.

If you visit Youtube and go to RuffleTheTeacher's channel, on the left hand side of the channel is a list of "Mandatory Google Searches". The one's that have not been blocked, removed, or made secure, should be viewed and discussed by all... before these pieces of evidence are washed away for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'   RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: wikileak, '9/11 Tragedy Pager Intercepts'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next